Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page To Foreverasskiss
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.03.2013, 03:52 AM   #1
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Stop being a douche.

Thankewe.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2013, 04:10 AM   #2
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
i fake just like....all i have is one beer and an oak railroad track? wood. look up the great flood of 95.

suicide? just my muse and Tascam four track pro tools. lovely hair and eyebrows...

keyword is: wood. whatever wood and four track.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2013, 04:26 AM   #3
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
soft pine is the best. old pine is hard to sand. i tried to tell the,.....

...my muscles are stronger than ever. rar.

jewsharp.
Old 01.03.2013, 04:29 AM   #4
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

low-fi
Old 01.03.2013, 05:10 AM   #5
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
His heart has been shattered by the demise of the Generation X and the death of Elliott Smith for too long. He now roams the internet forums drunkenly like an alternate tuning in search of his Lee Ranaldo.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2013, 05:15 AM   #6
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

room ambience. i'm the coolest clown collector there is.

funny clowns equals FEB..uary. the year of drums and blues. forget that chinese food.... how was yr christmas?

i saw my 50 yr old mother lean against my wall like a 13 year old. confused and cool.
Old 01.03.2013, 05:23 AM   #7
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
His heart has been shattered by the demise of the Generation X and the death of Elliott Smith for too long. He now roams the internet forums drunkenly like an alternate tuning in search of his Lee Ranaldo.

yr such an asshole and so wrong. what do you know about my weather?

a little of the mid-west with the carribbean combined. unlucky weatherman. german man to begin British concumbine.

have you seen the graffiti on the railroad tracks that i tried to out run? beautiful.

no. mr genteel. yr wrong. xxx's are sooner or later.
Old 01.03.2013, 05:27 AM   #8
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

lee Ranaldo is yr american fantasy.
Old 01.03.2013, 05:32 AM   #9
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

crackly is my 78 record. grandmother never understood anything but emphysema.

she rode the railroad like a one arm spur. nothing she didn't see.

a good american she was that yr not. don't hurt yrself at work today. if she lets you work.
Old 01.03.2013, 05:33 AM   #10
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
yr terrible internet company forverasskiss
Old 01.03.2013, 05:34 AM   #11
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

don't hurt yrself at work today. if she lets you work at all.
Old 01.03.2013, 05:38 AM   #12
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

you've turned into sway without the entertainment factor. trust me when i tell you that you'd live a better life if you concentrated on being stupid.
Old 01.03.2013, 05:41 AM   #13
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

sway who? factor makes me think of railroads. stupid? you must tell about this?

is it pretty or ugly?

what kind of wine do you drink? genteel?

are you sitting down or standing up?
Old 01.03.2013, 05:48 AM   #14
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

i inhale fog. crops=rain.

i participated in homeless shelters this year?

i did, but i don't think you did.
Old 01.03.2013, 06:08 AM   #15
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

over an saturation bridge. or is it brave?

i smell a civil war smoke.

yo, i found a six pack of beer under yr loser bridge.

i heard floride is paked in the wells of ignorance.

andersonville water. curse.
Old 01.03.2013, 06:09 AM   #16
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
you were pretty cool once

fake you.
Old 01.03.2013, 06:13 AM   #17
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

no. i'm. not. drunk. i. live. in. the. south.

andersonville.
Old 01.03.2013, 06:19 AM   #18
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

confederate's always smell geranium kisses
Old 01.03.2013, 06:20 AM   #19
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

andersonville
Old 01.03.2013, 06:21 AM   #20
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

curse of andersonville

All content 2006 Sonic Youth