Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page This body makes me feel eternal.. All this pain is an illusion
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.10.2012, 07:49 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
This one,
this form I hold now.
Embracing you, this reality here,
This one,
this form I hold now,
so
Wide eyed
and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

We barely remember what came before this precious moment,
Choosing to be here
right now.
Hold on,
stay inside
This body
holding me
reminding me that I am not alone in
This body makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2012, 09:36 PM   #2
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
people just want a reaction instead of real emotions. see the sonic delights coming out at you. but they don't. to preoccupied with style. nothing here to read. just someone who is intuitive and not very smart.

move along.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2012, 09:38 PM   #3
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
life is really long. i hope i die of lung cancer.don't believe those who don't sniff flowers that say life is long. you know better. 60 is a good age to die.
Old 12.10.2012, 09:39 PM   #4
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

yr a dumbass
Old 12.10.2012, 09:39 PM   #5
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

everyone laughs behind yr back
Old 12.10.2012, 09:40 PM   #6
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

low self esti
Old 12.10.2012, 09:40 PM   #7
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

i really want to do something important in my life
Old 12.10.2012, 09:42 PM   #8
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

fatness and high calories. popcorn. bad tv. loserdom. rocking out. getting pussy. busting nutts in fat girls mouths. awesome.
Old 12.10.2012, 09:46 PM   #9
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i really want to do something important in my life

more butter on my popcorn
Old 12.10.2012, 09:47 PM   #10
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
everyone laughs behind yr back

i'm having fun.
Old 12.10.2012, 09:48 PM   #11
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
i'm having fun.

you mean like sniffin yr own farts is fun?
Old 12.10.2012, 09:49 PM   #12
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
you mean like sniffin yr own farts is fun?

damn skrait.
Old 12.10.2012, 09:51 PM   #13
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
fatness and high calories. popcorn. bad tv. loserdom. rocking out. getting pussy. busting nutts in fat girls mouths. awesome.

you've accomplished enouff.
Old 12.10.2012, 09:52 PM   #14
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

fat girls.... i want to sniff yo farts.
Old 12.10.2012, 09:53 PM   #15
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
fat girls.... i want to sniff yo farts.

and jack off on your faces while you sleep.
Old 12.10.2012, 09:54 PM   #16
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
and jack off on your faces while you sleep.

you're already done that.
Old 12.10.2012, 09:54 PM   #17
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
you're already done that.

oh yeah.
Old 12.10.2012, 10:01 PM   #18
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

mission accomplishied
Old 12.10.2012, 10:20 PM   #19
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
mission accomplishied

so does this mean you don't want to listen to HIM and BrokeNcyde with me?

are you still mad that i'm an ex-stripper and more experienced in gang bangs than you?

you know i love you. a little bit of goth and crunkcore will help everthing out.
Old 12.10.2012, 10:20 PM   #20
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
so does this mean you don't want to listen to HIM and BrokeNcyde with me?

are you still mad that i'm an ex-stripper and more experienced in gang bangs than you?

you know i love you. a little bit of goth and crunkcore will help everthing out.

no bitch. your such a whore.

All content 2006 Sonic Youth