Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Pussy Galore reunion Dec 23...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.05.2012, 10:52 AM   #1
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
..opening for Yo LA Tengo and I'm only hearing about it now. thanks friends, ya buncha cunts.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2012, 11:25 AM   #2
Dude McDude
bad moon rising

Dude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's asses
Now you're telling me. Cunt.

the colony of unlimited power will pass a despot of hardly any man
Dude McDude is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2012, 11:37 AM   #3
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
yea you fucking cunts. cunts cunts cunts cunts cunts
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2012, 12:35 PM   #4
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
No Neil Hagerty in the reunion show. There was a recording available from nyctaper but it seems to have been taken down now... oh well I managed to grab it...

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2012, 12:55 PM   #5
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Am I the only remaining female who still finds that word offensive? I've tried to be blase about it, but I was taught at a young age that that was the word.

This is my rifle
This is my cunt

But Pussy Galore? You betcha. One of the best band names in history, and even though Yo La Tengo's been boring the shit out of me for the past twelve years or so, I'd kill to be there.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2012, 01:40 PM   #6
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
I like the word cunt.
Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2012, 01:49 PM   #7
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I'm indifferent towards the word. Actually, I find idiot to be more offensive than most words. I'm not exactly sure why, but I think it's because of how it sounds in spanish. Idiota.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2012, 03:35 PM   #8
Dude McDude
bad moon rising

Dude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's asses
Now i'm looking forward to see concha en abundancia and i have it play soon.

the colony of unlimited power will pass a despot of hardly any man
Dude McDude is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.07.2012, 08:52 PM   #9
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Funny: I ate at Maxwell's that night with my wife and Dad (didn't go to the show) and had no idea Pussy Galore would be there that night. Had I known, I might have looked for a scalper. The place was covered with Yo La Tengo posters. One of them was the AC/DC logo, but changed to "YO/LA." My dad asked me what it was. Being there that night and now living in Hoboken finally motivated me to check out their music. It had been on my to-do list for a long time. The song "Flying Lesson" blows my fucking mind.

As for the word "cunt," it seems to me that it is used somewhat casually in the U.K., but here in the U.S. it is considered very offensive. It is one of the few words that if someone used in public in front of my children (if I had children), I might take issue with.
Old 01.08.2012, 12:29 PM   #10
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
Am I the only remaining female who still finds that word offensive? I've tried to be blase about it, but I was taught at a young age that that was the word.
I've always thought you were a guy actually...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth