Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page where can i get some...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.03.2006, 03:16 PM   #1
MusicIsMySavior34
little trouble girl

MusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud of
poetry by lee or thurston printed in a book or whatever it would come in.

i remember being at an sy show and they were selling thurston moore poetry in booklets autographed by him and stupidly i didnt buy it...where can i get stuff like that
MusicIsMySavior34 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 03:18 PM   #2
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
check the sonic youth store
http://www.kungfunation.com/index.as...S&Category=123
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 03:23 PM   #3
MusicIsMySavior34
little trouble girl

MusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud ofMusicIsMySavior34 has much to be proud of
yeah hmmm i want some thurston poetry too...i wish i bought that booklet, fuck!
MusicIsMySavior34 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth