Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Do you believe in open evolution?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.11.2011, 08:17 PM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i want you to take some time and think about what i'm trying to say

gonna explain it with an example of 2 species

specie 1 = homo sapien
specie 2 = chimpansee (93% simulair dna)

so
in the brain of specie 1 goes the thinking
-i think or believe with this brain that there is a god
so there is a god

would you believe the same if that same thing append in the brain of specie 2?

now

think of specie 2
- that the same thinking or believe is taken place in the brain
would that convince you that there is something
that there is a god
because the brain of specie 2 sez so

this i what i mean with open evolution
it only indicates that we are in the same state of natural evolution as other plants and animals

except that animals don't think if there is a god
specie 1 and specie 2 have almost the same brain

i believe in open evolution
what i see today and in the future here on planet earth is 1 big open evolution
of plants and animals
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2011, 07:54 AM   #2
kinn
the destroyed room

kinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asses
all modern humans must be modern because i am an artist
i am an artist because modern humans must be modern
therefore, all humans must be modern because i am an artist.
kinn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2011, 07:55 AM   #3
kinn
the destroyed room

kinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asses
my only question for you gast is how you are managing to keep posting despite being locked up in arizona right now. or perhaps you evolved that ability through your artistic modern human that you believe in because humans used to be chimpanzees. humans came from chimapanzees into modern human evolve future. therefore humans used to be chimpanzees.
Old 01.12.2011, 07:59 AM   #4
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
What I don't get is if we're evolved from monkeys, how come there are still monkeys on earth, eh? Explain that with your science brain, Richard Dworkin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2011, 08:07 AM   #5
kinn
the destroyed room

whats funny is that gast had us all convinced he was belgian by spelling the word "just" as "yust" like a tard.

you know they give the death penalty in arizona gast? even with your insanity defence, they don't care. in arizona and even with your insanity defence, they don't care. therefore in arizona even with your insanity defence you will get the electric chair.

and here's me doing you a favour and telling you to kill yourself over and over again. but did you listen? no. you went to that campaign on the corner and tried to show innocent people how to evolve into the future as modern humans with your "art". and now they've got you in the state lock up, and everyone is braying for your blood. im glad you've been arrested but i wish it hadn't have come to this and you would have taken my generous and wise advice and killed yourself a long time ago.
Old 01.12.2011, 08:08 AM   #6
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
ok kinn
let me tell you this
i'm an artist and i'm a modern human
if you look at the sky you see satellites
and if you look further you see a space station where astronauts are working
> that indicates we are in modern times and we are modern humans

maybe brain and fairytales is something you have a long way in finding out
what is fairytales and what is brain

brain use if brain active = intelligent
modernhuman = opening brain potential
> what people do in schools and universeties

modern human is stimulating other modern humans to open their intelligent potential

what place you like to live in?
a. a place where there are alot analfabetic people
or
b. a place where there are alot open and intelligent people

what i don't know is what you have been doing in school or universety or in your freetime to open your intelligence ?
Old 01.12.2011, 08:09 AM   #7
kinn
the destroyed room

Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
ok kinn
let me tell you this

modern human is stimulating other modern humans to open their intelligent potential

or

what i don't know is what you have been doing in school or universety or in your freetime to open your intelligence ?
ANALFABETIC Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111
Old 01.12.2011, 08:12 AM   #8
kinn
the destroyed room

Quote:
ok kinn
let me tell you this

or

ok to be serious for a moment.

nothing you have EVER posted here has stimulated ANYONE to "open their intelligence potential" because EVERYTHING you post here is nonsensical garbage that people either ignore, skim over and mentally consign as irrelevant incoherency or laugh at.

as for myself, i read a lot of books. mainly downloaded pdfs and ebooks in philosophy and theory. i also spend a lot of my time reading blogs on these subjects. in fact i would say this is my main hobby and the main use of my time. i have also been writing fiction and things related to the subjects mentioned for the past few years.
Old 01.12.2011, 08:14 AM   #9
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinn
whats funny is that gast had us all convinced he was belgian by spelling the word "just" as "yust" like a tard.

you know they give the death penalty in arizona gast? even with your insanity defence, they don't care. in arizona and even with your insanity defence, they don't care. therefore in arizona even with your insanity defence you will get the electric chair.

and here's me doing you a favour and telling you to kill yourself over and over again. but did you listen? no. you went to that campaign on the corner and tried to show innocent people how to evolve into the future as modern humans with your "art". and now they've got you in the state lock up, and everyone is braying for your blood. im glad you've been arrested but i wish it hadn't have come to this and you would have taken my generous and wise advice and killed yourself a long time ago.

ok here the evedence of a SONIC YOUTH fan oppose of death penalty
a non-amesty international human rights person

YOU ARE NOT A SONIC YOUTH FAN
YOU ARE YUST INSANE
and here i do you a favour with

you don't even understand music, love or peace
and i feel sad for your WEAK MIND

you are a FAKE

you are a EXTREMIST FACIST
Old 01.12.2011, 08:16 AM   #10
gast30
invito al cielo

kinn if you don't like intelligent conversation
don't respond to this thread

ok
end of conversation
Old 01.12.2011, 08:20 AM   #11
kinn
the destroyed room

Quote:
ok here the evedence of a SONIC YOUTH fan oppose of death penalty
a non-amesty international human rights person

YOU ARE NOT A SONIC YOUTH FAN
YOU ARE YUST INSANE
and here i do you a favour with

you don't even understand music, love or peace
and i feel sad for your WEAK MIND

you are a FAKE

you are a EXTREMIST FACIST

i am indeed not a sonic youth fan. nor do i believe in the concept of human rights. however there are some instance when i am in favour of similar particular political outcomes to those of the human rights lobby. i do not harbour a specific opinion that the death penalty should either be permissable or never permissable under any circumstances. i have not nor ever will donate any money to amnesty international.

am i an extremist fascist? i certainly harbour viewpoints that many would consider extremist yes. i fail to see any linkage of these views with fascist politics, apart from in instances when i use humour.

i should also stress that i am not now and have never been a fascist dictator, or in a position of power in a fascist government.

you may want to note the irony in accusing someone else of having a "weak mind" and then claiming that that person and not yourself is a fascist.
Old 01.12.2011, 08:24 AM   #12
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
What I don't get is if we're evolved from monkeys, how come there are still monkeys on earth, eh? Explain that with your science brain, Richard Dworkin.
ok i richard dworkin
gonna explain it to you glice

it start with origin of bacteria
the beginning of earth a few million years ago

in the water bacteria connect and a basic lifesystem is started
from that bacteria the first see creaters are formed
these see creatures get on land
some stay inbetween an live on like today as amfibia
on land apes walk around and different branches of ape species through evolution emerge
small apes
big apes
home erectus
homo habilis
homo sapien
neantherthales

get the picture
and now are you walking around in open evolution

it's that simple
you actually don't need to go to school to understand this
for some people this is OLD NEWS
Old 01.12.2011, 08:27 AM   #13
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
So you're saying that the chimpanzee I see in the zoo was born over 100 years ago? Or did all this happen just before we invented America?

What about fishes? Are they bacterias too? Because I'll stop eating them if they are.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 01.12.2011, 08:27 AM   #14
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i want you to take some time and think about what i'm trying to say

gonna explain it with an example of 2 species

specie 1 = homo sapien
specie 2 = chimpansee (93% simulair dna)

so
in the brain of specie 1 goes the thinking
-i think or believe with this brain that there is a god
so there is a god

would you believe the same if that same thing append in the brain of specie 2?

now

think of specie 2
- that the same thinking or believe is taken place in the brain
would that convince you that there is something
that there is a god
because the brain of specie 2 sez so

this i what i mean with open evolution
it only indicates that we are in the same state of natural evolution as other plants and animals

except that animals don't think if there is a god
specie 1 and specie 2 have almost the same brain

i believe in open evolution
what i see today and in the future here on planet earth is 1 big open evolution
of plants and animals

you are a very, very, very stupid motherfucker
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2011, 08:28 AM   #15
kinn
the destroyed room

Quote:
ok i richard dworkin
gonna explain it to you glice

it start with origin of bacteria
the beginning of earth a few million years ago

in the water bacteria connect and a basic lifesystem is started
from that bacteria the first see creaters are formed
these see creatures get on land
some stay inbetween an live on like today as amfibia
on land apes walk around and different branches of ape species through evolution emerge
small apes
big apes
home erectus
homo habilis
homo sapien
neantherthales

get the picture
and now are you walking around in open evolution

it's that simple
you actually don't need to go to school to understand this
for some people this is OLD NEWS

so what you're saying is that millions of years ago there was just a planet. then there was magically water and then there was magically bacteria and then over millions of years you evolved into this:

?

man, how could it have gone so horribly wrong?

can't you evolve into something better?
Old 01.12.2011, 08:29 AM   #16
Glice
invito al cielo

Also, what's an analfabetic? Can I be one?

Quote:
Old 01.12.2011, 08:32 AM   #17
kinn
the destroyed room

if an analfabetic is a human that is not modern because he is not ready to yust evolve into the future as modern homo sapien artist.
an analfabetic is a human that is not modern because he is not ready to yust evolve into the future as modern homo sapien artist.
therefore, an analfabetic is a human that is not modern because he is not ready to yust evolve into the future as modern homo sapien artist.
Old 01.12.2011, 08:32 AM   #18
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
you are a very, very, very stupid motherfucker

they thought that about CHARLES DARWIN too
150 years ago

2009 the year of CHARLES DARWIN
even stamps of CHARLES DARWIN THE BRAVE PIONEER
were made

and a the trip of ship 'the beagle' from england to the galapos island
Old 01.12.2011, 08:33 AM   #19
gast30
invito al cielo

i'm not living in any law
i live in the open evolution

i'm free from politics and i'm free of religion
don't need that hocus pocus nonsense of the past
Old 01.12.2011, 08:35 AM   #20
kinn
the destroyed room

if i yust compare myself to charles darwin who was not a schizoid retard and had a significant literary ability and intellectual capacity on a sonic youth message board i am becoming a modern future human not afraid to evolve into the future as an artist. also people will believe it.

i yust compare myself to charles darwin who was not a schizoid retard and had a significant literary ability and intellectual capacity on a sonic youth message board and i am becoming a modern future human not afraid to evolve into the future as an artist. also people will believe it.

therefore, i am comparable to charles darwin who was not a schizoid retard and had a significant literary ability and intellectual capacity on a sonic youth message board and i am becoming a modern future human not afraid to evolve into the future as an artist.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth