Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Were you ever totally, completely scared?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.07.2009, 09:17 PM   #1
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
...just curious. One time a bitch of a principal was so mean to me that she almost made me lose my teaching job. I was scared shitless for awhile. Fortunately, she got reprimanded. Bitch. I wish to this day she was dead.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2009, 09:21 PM   #2
al shabbray

at the very moment, because of the endless discussion I am doing since this afternoon (its 4:20 am now) about things Ive never done.
I am more scared then ever
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2009, 09:21 PM   #3
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, and then I woke up.
Old 07.07.2009, 09:29 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
...just curious. One time a bitch of a principal was so mean to me that she almost made me lose my teaching job. I was scared shitless for awhile. Fortunately, she got reprimanded. Bitch. I wish to this day she was dead.
2 times:

time 1 i was chased by a bull i was helping unload from a boat. such was my adrenaline high i leaped over a VERY FUCKING TALL FENCE.

time 2 i was spacing out at the dc zoo and the fucking tiger in front of me growled, making the air around me quake like a solid substance. i got this sheer physical terror arising from the bottom of my belly that made my spine shake. it was terror-free, and fucking amazing. i was cranking adrenaline but i knew i was safe cuz the tiger was in the pit.

other times i've been scared were more of the anxious/neurotic type and don't fucking count as COMPLETELY SCARED.

completely scared requires a proper instant death threat. just saying.

the time i had the gun pulled on me i was too drunk to REALLY be afraid.

hey artsy-- hey there.

gotta go.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2009, 09:31 PM   #5
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
One time when I got the shit beat out of me by a bunch of crackhead bitches.

Another time when I narrowly avoided a head-on collision.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2009, 10:00 PM   #6
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I ain't never scared.
Old 07.07.2009, 10:07 PM   #7
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
as a matter of fact...last week.

I was installing new shutters on the house with my father-in-law. as soon as he started the drill, the neighbor's 3 pitbulls broke loose and came ripping around the corner.

before I even knew what the fuck was happening, the three dogs were up on me, barking and growling. they have wanted to kill me for the past two years, and this was their chance.

my father-in-law came down from the ladder with the drill and the two female peeled off me and went to him.

it was at this time that I made the conscious decision that if all else failed I would shove my right arm down the male's mouth and take out his eyeballs with my left.

luckily, I was spared the pain (and likely trip to the ER). who knew that dogs could be psychically-pacified?

true story.

ps: don't try this at home.
pps: eat hot neuron, kanye.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2009, 10:21 PM   #8
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
who the fuck am i kidding i'm not going to bed

ok...

-when my friend's giant dog tried to eat me alive (me and the dog are friends now)
- when my other friend made me go on this carnival ride that went upside down in a circle hella fast i started flipping out and screaming to let me the fuck off
- when i was deathly ill with a mystery illness and i seriously thought i was going to die from it because the doctors couldnt diagnose it

however a few weeks ago i got a gun pulled on me and started laughing...it was a fucking baby glock. i was like "you can't possibly be serious"
Old 07.07.2009, 10:23 PM   #9
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
I was a 16, I had just left from my friends house and was walking to the park to meet some other friends. It was kinda late, maybe midnight, but this was in the city so it didn't seem that late. I'm listening to my walkman with my headphones on and i get a tap on my shoulder. It's one half of a two man stick up crew, my friends older brother always told me about these dudes, how to always watch out that they didn't give a shit and would leave you dead or dying for your shit.

So i turn around and dude has a gun in my face, so close i can barely focus on anything else. he wants my cd player and headphones, plus whatever money or drugs i have.

I empty my pockets and have nothing on me, i show him my walkman and he starts laughing at the fact i was listening to a tape. While he is laughing another car passes that looks like a cop car, so he takes a quick glance and walks back to his man's ride.

I was sooo fucking scared. My friends and I were into some rough shit, but, the older guys all told us to watch for these dudes so much, it almost becomes a legend or myth, til it finally happens.

I told everyone at the park what happened and most of them said I was bullshittin cause I didn't get beat down or anything. I tried to play everything off, but I was truly 100% scared, i thought old buddy was gonna say fuck it and pull the trigger.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2009, 10:55 PM   #10
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
When I was 4 years old I was almost killed by a german sheppard. I will always remember that, and the ensuing trip to the emergency room getting stitches while my mom talked me through it.

When I was 16 I was on a trip with my parents and listening to Led Zeppelin on my walkman in the back seat of this new (to us, it was definitely used!) station wagon pulling a trailer with all of our possessions. Supposedly going to Yellowstone and then the Grand Canyon. Across Steven's Pass in Washington (where we lived) the wind started rocking the trailer and my dad lost control of the car. It weaved madly across both lanes and eventually rolled. I will always remember this when I hear "Kashmir".

When I was like 23 I was coming out of Beth's Cafe a 24 hour joint in Seattle with two of my friends and there were these kids walking behind us. I heard them say, "Look at those faggots", but I convinced myself I was imagining it, then as we got near my friend's VW bus, I heard one of them say, "Oh, they're hippies..." Then when we got to the bus we were suddenly surrounded by about six skinheads. Apparently faggots or hippies, didn't particularly matter to them. My friend Andy, the driver, and I both reacted rather like hippies and tried to "calm" the situation by saying, "Hey, it's alright..." My friend Peter, who is an annoying fuck in so many ways, kept his shit together and reacted by shouting, "It's not fucking alright!" and somehow throwing me into the back of the bus and Andy into the driver seat and slamming the doors. How he did this before these skinheads (who oddly had a black kid with them!) reacted, I don't know to this day (yes, of coruse we were stoned). Andy sat there trying to start the old beater while the kids proceeded to pound the holy shit out of his van with their fists. Somehow he got it going and we drove away, though his door was permanently warped and never closed right after that. The black kid threw a rock that hit the back window but didn't break it. I'm sure if any of the glass in the bus had broken, we'd have been dead fucking meat. That was damn scary.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2009, 11:56 PM   #11
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
at the very moment, because of the endless discussion I am doing since this afternoon (its 4:20 am now) about things Ive never done.
I am more scared then ever

okay. it hasnt ended yet, and I can tell all you scared people that if you are scared long enough it will turn over to pure anger, 12 hours are enough, fuck emails, fuck text messages. I am feeling like I have to kill somebody...
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 02:14 AM   #12
Kallisti23chaos
children of satan

Kallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's assesKallisti23chaos kicks all y'all's asses
ABSOLUTELY.. the one only primal emotion of the human psyche that CANNOT be controlled.
Old 07.08.2009, 02:51 AM   #13
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
before I even knew what the fuck was happening, the three dogs were up on me, barking and growling. they have wanted to kill me for the past two years, and this was their chance.
Hahaha
Old 07.08.2009, 02:54 AM   #14
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
okay. it hasnt ended yet, and I can tell all you scared people that if you are scared long enough it will turn over to pure anger, 12 hours are enough, fuck emails, fuck text messages. I am feeling like I have to kill somebody...

wtf is going on? is that one of those endless partner vs. partner conversations full of accusations, emotional breakdowns, tears and strong words?

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 03:09 AM   #15
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
My brother has been mentioning how he has been wanting to "drop me off" to everyone during this entire roadtrip.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 06:08 AM   #16
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I spent one whole summer, unable to sleep, when we moved into the house we currently live at. I think I was 9 or 10. I was scared of something. Nowadays, I still can't sleep... but not because I'm scared.

One time, I was hanging out with an ex-girlfriend and we took a walk in the graveyard at night. We were 15. We walked up on about 5 dudes standing in a circle. It looked like they were beating up somebody maybe. We didn't realize they were there (it was an enclosed part of the graveyard, around the mauseleom) until we were pretty close and we heard one of them yell "wHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" It was about midnight. Me and her ran away as fast as we could, I think a few of them chases us... but we got in her car, and left. That was frightening!

One time when I was about 11, some guy tried to pick me up at Wal-Mart. No kidding. Some random guy. I started screaming and fighting him off and I wiggled free, and I ran off and told someone at Wal-Mart and they called the cops. My mom kinda just let me wander around stores, if you were wondering... not after that, though. And no the guy was never caught.

One time I drank 2 bottles of cough syrup and, yeah, I seriously felt like I was going to die. It was fucked up and scary. I think I stopped after that time.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 11:17 AM   #17
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
when my neice was very sick and they didnt know what was wrong with her. they did a cat scan and found a 'dark mass' near her stomach and couldnt explain it. i am not a praying type person but when someone you love is seriously sick and in pain then you do anything.

once during the night which i am pretty sure is what they call night terrors. it only happened once but i never want it to happen again.

when i was younger i accidentaly shot my next door neighbour in the face. really. and that day was just horrible.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 02:02 PM   #18
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
When i was about twelve, i was convinced i had AIDS - despite never having had sex, taken any kind of drugs or anything else that could potentially lead to me actually having AIDS. I wasn't so much scared as resigned to death. I told my parents one night not to bother buying me Christmas presents because I was going to die soon. My mum explained to me how i couldn't get AIDS simply by doing the whole blood brothers handshake thing with my friend. I was relieved and asked if I could have a BMX for Christmas, which I got.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 02:06 PM   #19
Seandi
stalker

Seandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's asses
Yes.
Seandi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 03:58 PM   #20
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

Zombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's asses
my electromechanical system was not programmed with that emotion.
Zombie Robot is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth