Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is this wrong?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.19.2009, 06:19 AM   #1
summer
stalker

summer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard sucka
Do you think it's wrong that there is one girl who is trying to be my friend but I won't really talk to her much because her boyfriend is in the army and I think they're basically killers?

summer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 06:22 AM   #2
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka

Old 05.19.2009, 06:25 AM   #3
summer
stalker

summer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard suckasummer cold hard sucka
So apparently the only decent people on this board are swa(y) and atsonicpark. Cool.

summer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 06:42 AM   #4
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
I'm sick of your constant thread posting. I'm sure there's something I do that pisses other people off but at least you can just think a little before pressing the submit thread button in the future.
Old 05.19.2009, 07:24 AM   #5
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Hahaha, summer, I thought I was annoying to you! Now I'm cool!! Converted!

Also, is it her boyfriend's choice to be in the army? I mean, ultimately, it was probably his choice, but was he pushed into it by family, friends, financial reasons.... did he just go, "MAN! I WANNA KILL!" Are you sure he's even a killer? I know I don't need to say it, but being in the army doesn't necessarily mean you kill people. He could have a job at a computer or something. I mean, the army is probably filled with a bunch of pricks. Hell, my prick dad was in the Army. But meh...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 07:43 AM   #6
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
hmm, I that's weird, I always thought you were a girl, summer...

I guess that would make for a more interesting story though.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 03:46 PM   #7
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

joe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's asses
I think more than half this board things I'm an arrogant kid. But it doesn't bother me. So if you wanna post thousands of pointless threads, do it, but you may get some neg rep.
Anyway, it really depends how you see it. You know what, no matter what I say, asp already said it, so go read his post.
joe11121 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 03:54 PM   #8
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
any and all military are killers. OF COURSE they are killers. they are trained to kill and avoide being killed SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO.
it is their JOB to KILL. and hopefully they do it well.
I wish we lived in a world that did not need TRAINED KILLING MACHINES, but we do.
Old 05.19.2009, 03:58 PM   #9
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Wait wait wait... I read this the wrong way before and thought she had a CRUSH on you, not just wanted to be your friend (that's what I get for skimming).

So are you a guy or girl? I'm all confused now.

Either way, should you be her friend? I say sure, go ahead. Keep in mind that most Americans don't step back and look at joining the army for what it is. To many it is just one of many routes they can take in life, like going to college. Maybe by befriending her you can open her eyes a bit.
Old 05.19.2009, 04:14 PM   #10
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Summer,

I feel that theres hope for you. I, like you, used to come on here and post really shitty, awful, awful threads. Partly, because of my age, I think. That and I wasn't really that indie.. and you need to rack up quite a few indie points before these fellas and broads give you the time of day.

And look at me now. I'm tolerable.

Thats something you can look forward to down the line...

You're okay, Summer... Just:

Stop. Think. Then post.

It's the only way I could crawl through this shit field called www.sonicyouth.com/gossip and make it past the land mines.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 04:17 PM   #11
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_You
Summer,

I feel that theres hope for you. I, like you, used to come on here and post really shitty, awful, awful threads. Partly, because of my age, I think. That and I wasn't really that indie.. and you need to rack up quite a few indie points before these fellas and broads give you the time of day.

And look at me now. I'm tolerable.

Thats something you can look forward to down the line...

You're okay, Summer... Just:

Stop. Think. Then post.

It's the only way I could crawl through this shit field called www.sonicyouth.com/gossip and make it past the land mines.

yeah, i'm not talking to you til i see you post pictures of your animal crack box sitting between your bare thighs

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 04:21 PM   #12
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the longer you live the more you will realize that anyone who actually shows interest in gbeing your friend should be appreciated, regardless of any extraneous circumstances, for life is wicked SHORT (evne though it does not seem that way when you are young) and judging people based on anything other than their actions and sometimes words (racist fucks) is just a waste of time, time you cold spend rocking, or fingerfucking a totally juicy pussy in the back of the punk club, you know?
Old 05.19.2009, 04:24 PM   #13
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
yeah, i'm not talking to you til i see you post pictures of your animal crack box sitting between your bare thighs

....ew.

seriously, dude. too far.

Old 05.19.2009, 04:26 PM   #14
afterthefact
invito al cielo

You haven't seen the worst of it yet.
Old 05.19.2009, 04:26 PM   #15
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
fine, replace thighs with feet

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 04:28 PM   #16
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
do not take these people's "stop and think" advice!!

it's a trap.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 04:39 PM   #17
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

note how I never said "to stop and think."

my advice is airtight
Old 05.19.2009, 04:41 PM   #18
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Yeah, well,

floatingslowly's advice fucking bites..

so mines still air tight too.

Old 05.19.2009, 04:44 PM   #19
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
my advice not to take advice is similarly air tight!

I want to know what yr thinking when yr not thinking.

who cares about the other shit!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 04:48 PM   #20
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

third knuckle deep yo

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth