Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page q about my boyshape
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.07.2007, 08:42 AM   #1
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
so...

often times when boyshape gets home from work at about 12 am or 11pm.. I am still wanting to do my work etc. I'm more of a night owl. And he usually just wants me to come to bed. I can understand that he is tired because of the work he does. (he assistant stage manages a theatre show atm) I've tried many things to help him to become less tired.. in the way of healthy foods and a little exercise and relaxation techniques etc. But in himself he has quite ingrown unhealthy ways. I'll cook something for him for when he gets home at 11 or so, if he asks.. yet he'll still grab nasty take out on the way home!! I have no doubt that his lifestyle contributes greatly to his lethargy. He does try.. He's seeing a chiropractor and even tackled his fear of needles and has had acupuncture. I just cant do much more than be supportive, and its difficult when there are a few habbits he just cant seem to break, even though he'd feel so much better if he did.

My point though is that, at the moment we live between houses. We sleep at a room at his parents house. I migrate between my moms house (where my cat lives) and his parents house.. and my work+school haha.

I've been putting off moving in together for a couple reasons but one that plays on my mind is how little time we do get to spend together.. yet we're usualy tired or on different body clocks when it does happen. And I know I wont change and will NEED to feel comfortable being able to stay up late and work if I need to or want to. And not feeling like Im being a bad person just because mostly I'm less lethargic than he is. :s

I suppose I get more lethargic when Im on meds, which Im not at the moment.

we've potentially found a house to move in to, and its just something I really need to tackle so I feel as though there is a solution reached before we move in.

sigh.
Old 09.07.2007, 08:55 AM   #2
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
vacations. together. somewhere far from there. take your cat.
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 08:59 AM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I'd respond to this, but then people would see that I've replied, and they would be hesistant to do so.

(I'm programmed to kill conversation)

so, in the interest of yr thread soaring to the great heights of message board stardom, I'm not going to reply at all.

PS: I want meds, taco bell and a nap.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 09:04 AM   #4
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jico.
vacations. together. somewhere far from there. take your cat.

he just got home and I asked him to read this.

and he says

"whats a vacation going to fucking do anyway and who uses the word vacation? "
Old 09.07.2007, 09:04 AM   #5
phoenix
invito al cielo

so evidently he's a bit tired tonightt.

and now he's trying to makeout with my cat.
Old 09.07.2007, 09:06 AM   #6
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'd respond to this, but then people would see that I've replied, and they would be hesistant to do so.

(I'm programmed to kill conversation)

so, in the interest of yr thread soaring to the great heights of message board stardom, I'm not going to reply at all.

PS: I want meds, taco bell and a nap.

he said. "I'll have a nap. can I have a nap?"
Old 09.07.2007, 09:06 AM   #7
sarramkrop

Happy birthday.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 09:07 AM   #8
phoenix
invito al cielo

hahaha.
Old 09.07.2007, 09:07 AM   #9
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
americanos use the word vacation....im a night owl too...and not a morning person.....and when im tired then im tired damnit...

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 09:28 AM   #10
sarramkrop

I just came all over your thread!

whohahaha!!!! Happy birthday! Haqppy birthday! Happy birthday!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 09:29 AM   #11
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
he just got home and I asked him to read this.

and he says

"whats a vacation going to fucking do anyway and who uses the word vacation? "
i use the word vacations because in my language vacations = férias (leisure time, at least a whole day but usually longer (typical are one to three weeks), away from work or duty and devoted to rest or pleasure.) which makes more sense then holydays = dia santo (a day on which a religious event is traditionally observed)

got it?
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 10:19 AM   #13
The Usher
stalker

The Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe he's avoiding spending time with you on purpose by pretending to be tired all the time...maybe he doedn't want you to change him, you sound a little overbearing...

The Usher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 10:19 AM   #14
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
hahahahaha, in other circumstances, we could have been close friends, phoenix.

hahahah, you assume that she'd like you back.
Old 09.07.2007, 10:21 AM   #15
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
hahahah, you assume that she'd like you back.

well, considering most of my close friends are in relationships with semi or total dickheads who take them for granted, yeah i assume that.

i wasn't hitting on her, so keep your pants on.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 10:27 AM   #16
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
i wasn't hitting on her, so keep your pants on.

why would I care if you did?

I don't like people being evil to her, beyond that, it's on you.

it was the "in other circumstances" part that got me.

it means the you had put a preface upon friendship with her.

assuming that your circumstances had been met, you could be good friends.

had nothing to do with you hitting on her. hahah
Old 09.07.2007, 10:29 AM   #17
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
how was i being evil?

sheesh...dude, you really need to chill with your protectiveness.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 11:17 AM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ms ph--

the truth is harsh-- you need a new girlfiend :P

(and your own apartment! wtf?)

--

vacation together (or "holidays" as i think you complete fools like to call them) are a great recipe for breakups. after spending hour after hour with each other, trapped together for days without end, you'll be fed up and tired and give a big mutual "fuck you" . i've been there!

a good way to protect a relationship that needs protecting is to take SEPARATE vacations. then you come home refreshed.

but in this case there's not a home. is say DTMFA, find yourself a korean hottie, and stop reminiscing about old girlfriends.

yours,

-satan

ps- i told you pantyhead was doomed! i can smell a carcass across the earth...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2007, 11:35 AM   #19
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
how was i being evil?

sheesh...dude, you really need to chill with your protectiveness.

don't be paranoid. I never said you were being evil. you weren't being evil at all. in fact, I think you were even being "nice".

my statement had nothing to do with protecting the girl. she's well equipped to handle herself and doesn't need any "protection" that I might offer (I just flip out ninja-caveman style sometimes when people are rude to her).

I was just pointing out that your comment was somewhat presumptuous.

it matters not though, I'm sure she would like you just fine (but who's to say, dear sweet fe-knicks has odd tastes in friends).
Old 09.07.2007, 11:37 AM   #20
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the truth is harsh-- you need a new girlfiend :P

SHUT IT. you just want pictures!!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth