Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What my Ex-Girlfriend had to say about me...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.22.2007, 10:45 AM   #1
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Richard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's asses
"Insensitive mother fucking bastard!! THE SCUM OF THE FUCKING WORLD! What a selfish son of a fuckin bitch. I have never meet someone so callous, mean or cruel in my entire life. How can he live with himself? How can you treat people like fucking trash and get up every morning and go through life? All this bastard is filled with is lies and distrust. I feel sorry for your friends and family that have to see you go through life treating people with no respect or commpassion... This boy needs to stop being a total FUCK UP and learn how to be a fuckin human. FUCK BARI KHAN."

She also egged my car and covered it in lettuce (I have borderline phobia with lettuce) and let the air out of one of my tires.

http://pissingaway.blogspot.com/
Richard Pryor on Fire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 10:48 AM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor on Fire
"Insensitive mother fucking bastard!! THE SCUM OF THE FUCKING WORLD! What a selfish son of a fuckin bitch. I have never meet someone so callous, mean or cruel in my entire life. How can he live with himself? How can you treat people like fucking trash and get up every morning and go through life? All this bastard is filled with is lies and distrust. I feel sorry for your friends and family that have to see you go through life treating people with no respect or commpassion... This boy needs to stop being a total FUCK UP and learn how to be a fuckin human. FUCK BARI KHAN."

She also egged my car and covered it in lettuce (I have borderline phobia with lettuce) and let the air out of one of my tires.

ha ha ha-- DAMN!!

so, what did you do to her? or is she just wacko?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 10:57 AM   #3
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Richard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's asses
It's a long story but, she was real in to me and I wasn't so much in to her. We ended up balling one time after we broke and I may or may not have alluded to the possibility of us getting back together. The next morning I let her know it was a mistake, and we should'nt talk anymore. Somewhere in the mix she tried to kill her self(sorta). But anyways we only dated for like two weeks so, she's nuts.

Old 03.22.2007, 11:01 AM   #4
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
yes some people really dont others feelings into consideration.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 11:02 AM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
It's a long story but, she was real in to me and I wasn't so much in to her. We ended up balling one time after we broke and I may or may not have alluded to the possibility of us getting back together. The next morning I let her know it was a mistake, and we should'nt talk anymore. Somewhere in the mix she tried to kill her self(sorta). But anyways we only dated for like two weeks so, she's nuts.

ooooh sheeeeeettttttttttttt!!!

it's one of those...!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderl...ality_disorder

i wish you good luck. you're gonna need it!
Old 03.22.2007, 11:34 AM   #6
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
So, she's upset with you, I take it?
Old 03.22.2007, 11:38 AM   #7
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

I fear for my life. I believe if I find out my tire is slashed and she didn't just let the air out, I'm calling the fuzz.

Old 03.22.2007, 11:45 AM   #8
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
I hope she's not that girl of the animated gif... or should i hope so?
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 11:52 AM   #9
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Thaat is the animated gif girl, she's all yrs.

Old 03.22.2007, 11:56 AM   #10
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Richard Pryor on Fire again.

I laughed when I got to the "I may or may not have alluded to the possibility of us getting back together."
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 01:00 PM   #11
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I fear for my life. I believe if I find out my tire is slashed and she didn't just let the air out, I'm calling the fuzz.

Keep us posted, man. If we don't hear from you again, I guess we should assume the worst?
Old 03.22.2007, 01:09 PM   #12
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Thanks, but I need to find some way to brainwash her first, then.... BTW she was really good looking, and looked like a cool gal, too bad she's crazy.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 01:14 PM   #13
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
man, what is it with some chicks? You hurt their feelings and they decide to take it out on your personal property? It's pointless.

what you do is not talk to her for a bit, then , after a sufficient time has elapsed, ( a few weeks at least) you set it up so you run into her somewher and then when you see her ask her
"so....what are you doing for dick lately?"

hahahahh!!!

well, at least you know you gave it to her good. if you'd been a bad lay she would not give a fuck man.
Old 03.22.2007, 01:18 PM   #14
gmku
invito al cielo

My wife ripped the turntable off its shelf and threw it to the floor in a fit of rage one time. She knew I loved that thing possibly more than I loved, well, her. This was back in her days before Prozac. After a trip to the repair shop, the table survived for another 6 years or so, and our marriage has even longer. She's never done anything else like that, and we never talk about it.
Old 03.22.2007, 01:20 PM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
i'm actually fascinated by the lettuce phobia.

me too! tell me more! what is it about the lettuce that's disturbing to you?

is it like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neLpW0k2THo MY FEAR OF MUSTARD AND PICKLES IS RUINING MY LIFE! (no mention of lettuce)
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 01:23 PM   #16
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
that must be it gmku. women are way more hurt by words than men are. and they know that men are more hurt when something they prize is damaged or destroyed. that is why one, as a man, must pretend to not care about material hings, even one's turntable, and act as if you are a romantic sap whose emotions hang on every word of encouragement or discouragment, etc., and then when they get real pissed at you they will trry to say hurtful girlie things instead of destroying your shit and you can laugh in their face...

man, I am in a mood today! stress!

bth my g/f and my ex-wife are more into the physical violence revenge, probably because they know no matter what I would not hit them back, and that damage to my records/books would be an unforgivable offense. My g/f a few months ago got so mad at me she shoved her long-nailed fingers into mu mouth and gouged out my gums under my tongue, all while driving.. that was shocking.
Old 03.22.2007, 01:38 PM   #17
gmku
invito al cielo

So true. My daughter also picked up on this apparently. She stole my entire LP collection and my Taylor acoustic guitar and made off with the lot of it for two days. I had no idea where it was, she wouldn't tell me, and there was little I could do. I retrieved it all safely, and she got a lot of attention, but she sure had me in a frenzy.

Shortly after, I converted our linen closet to my LP closet, and the door locks. And even though she moved out years ago, there they stay.

I've never been in a relationship where there was actual physical hand-to-hand combat, though. Just psychological warfare.
Old 03.22.2007, 01:44 PM   #18
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
She is? She looked really friendly on the picture.
Too bad to hear you dated a psycho.
Old 03.22.2007, 01:53 PM   #19
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Damn it Bari. That's hardcore. Don't let her see the posts I made about you being the resident board hottie, I don't need some pissed off jealous chick after my ass. Where was that written anyway? Her myspace or something?

And some people refuse to realize that feelings may have been totally considered, but the reality of making things work out weigh the possibility of a future together.

Yeah she posted it twice as bulletin on myspace with my picture on it with a caption that read ASSHOLE ALERT!

I replied with this bulletin titled :Scum of the Earth! Right Here!

In response to: Insensitive mother fucking bastard!! THE SCUM OF THE FUCKING WORLD! What a selfish son of a fuckin bitch.
I have never meet someone so callous, mean or cruel in my entire life. How can he live with himself? How can you treat people like fucking trash and get up every morning and go through life? All this bastard is filled with is lies and distrust. I feel sorry for your friends and family that have to see you go through life treating people with no respect or commpassion...

This boy needs to stop being a total FUCK UP and learn how to be a fuckin human.

FUCK BARI KHAN.

There's been some bad Bari press going around and I'm sure it makes you curious, well how scummy can this guy be? It's fascinating I assure you! If any you ladies want to know how scummy I really can be, I'd be more than happy to let you know... aim = Kill Damien. Scumbag of the year!
Good Hunting
-Bari Khan

*EDIT: Oh and in regards to that lettuce thing, I don't like it. It's gross. I wrote a Haiku about it.
I hate the outside
Everyone Smells Like Taco Bell
Lettuce, On there faces.

It's wet and gross and looks creepy.

Old 03.22.2007, 02:00 PM   #20
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

"psycho" is correct. i did not put that link in my post above for a joke.

once upon a time i had this friend, after we hang out one night she tells me about this jewish myth of the perfect partner blah blah blah, i kinda took the hint that she dug me, but did my version of "it ain't me babe", because , among other things, i had a girl (at that point the situation had become long-distance, but still...), and while this chick was smart i was not physicaly attracted to her and in principle i don't discriminate my friends on the basis of looks.

anyway we continued as friends for a while, my long distance situation obviously disintegrated, i was sad & on the rebound she insisted we dated, i said no, but we kept hanging out, taling on the phone, etc.-- eventually that turned into an offer of non-commital sex she made. sort of like helping each other get off.

now, children, this is the time when i tell you if a chick ever offers you the chance to ball her no strings attached, RUN to the nearest exit because it's a lie, it's just a way to get you into the sack and later ensnare you and if she fails then claim that you don't care about her feelings. really. no matter how desperate you are, don't do it. if you are desperate, it's less dangerous to pay a prostitute (provided you wear condoms).

anyway, so i, being the horngoat i am, after much insistence and a bit of drink i said finally ok one day, and though i didn't like her that way, we started sexing on occasion. funny thing is, i started to get depressed, and she started to get more demanding asking me to go with her to parties and that, pretty much trying to turn me into her boyfriend, so after some consideration and about 3 weeks into this situation i told her no can do, this cannot continue, we should have stayed just friends, and maybe we can still do that.

well the amount of RAGE she threw at me during the following year was insane and inordinate. you would have thought i had ran over her puppy on purpose. i had to remain in the vicinity of her due to some work situation, so there was no escape. she tried to sabotage my work, made all sorts of accusations, and even made some public scandals which i avoided for the most part-- but didn't come out unscathed.

this is the horrible thing about these BPDs-- they see everything in black or white and are very prone to rage. they are needy and dependend and impossible to please unless you march in goosesteps at their commands. from being "the coolest greatest person she knew" (i never ate that up, those are exaggerations) i had become satan incarnate and i had soiled her honor & gotten her into sordid situations and taken advantage of her and what not.

oh yes man next time you spot those slash scars in the wrists do yourself a favor and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE.

and go back & read that "borderline personality disorder" link. train yourself to spot one. and run.

now if anyone of you reading may suffer from this, i beg you to seek treatment as soon as possible.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth