Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What TV are you watching (live, dvd, etc.)?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.18.2019, 11:34 AM   #2961
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
saw EL CAMINO yesterday. I liked it a lot.
Old 10.18.2019, 12:10 PM   #2962
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
holy moly! pan pizza!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIuklKEkNQs
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.18.2019, 08:27 PM   #2963
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
saw EL CAMINO yesterday. I liked it a lot.

Me too
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2019, 04:06 AM   #2964
_tunic_
expwy. to yr skull

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
having a blast right now with this little video of 3 italian chefs trolling bad carbonara recipes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnZ_70XyVAk

haaahaaahaaaahaaa!
here's a Swedish chef cooking spaghetti:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UerBCXHKJ5s

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2019, 07:00 AM   #2965
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
well well well time to eat my words

years ago i tried to watch fleabag and hated the character and even had a recent discussion with h8kurdt about it

but since the show won some emmys (i dont give a shit about emmys so it wasn’t that directly) the woman who wrote it etc appeared on... SNL was it? and i caught a youtube of her little speech saying blah blah etc and then while looking for a show decided, eh, second chance.

i was still not crazy about the character on rewatch of the first episode, but this time i liked the jokes better.

slowly by the end of season 1 i was hooked and now yesterday saw 4 of the episodes with prof. moriarti in them.

brilliant show really, so very well written, and yeah i take back what i said earlier, i take it aaaaaall back. turned out it was a lot more complicated than that.
Old 10.24.2019, 07:35 AM   #2966
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Haha! Glad you're enjoying it now. There's some solid ideas and writing in it for sure.

I'll admit to having a big g crush on fleabag. That jumpsuit she wears on the restaurant episode? My gahd. That along with the short dress she wears as she's going up to the attic in an episode later on. Oof she got it.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2019, 12:57 PM   #2967
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
fleabag one was great, 2 not as much
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2019, 01:14 PM   #2968
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I liked The Amazing Gemstones, but it was not as funny as I expected.

My wife and I have been dealing with a lot of family shit so one of our go to shows to veg out with is Friends. (I watched the first 4-5 seasons back in day day). I never realized exactly how hateful, irredeemable, and self-absorbedly vapid the character of Rachel Green is. I think the only reason it worked is because Jennifer Anniston is so goddamn naturally charming, that it allowed everyone not to just HATE that Rachel bitch.
Old 10.24.2019, 01:38 PM   #2969
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Haha! Glad you're enjoying it now. There's some solid ideas and writing in it for sure.

I'll admit to having a big g crush on fleabag. That jumpsuit she wears on the restaurant episode? My gahd. That along with the short dress she wears as she's going up to the attic in an episode later on. Oof she got it.
i... do not see her that way lol. she does have an interesting look though.

i know the sister is supposed to be “hotter” but i don’t see it either hahahaha.

dunno. maybe she surrounded herself with jabronis.

but that’s kinda besides the point cuz im here for the story and the characters. which are brilliant. fucking shit the bro in law i wanna punch him in the throat. the sis—complete wacko. the stepmom—throw her out the window. the poor dad!

yeah wait now that i think of it more she surrounds herself with jabronis lmao. moral ones anyway. she’s “the least terrible” person lolololol. but yeah it’s great writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
fleabag one was great, 2 not as much

have not finished 2 so i can’t reply to this yet, but father moriarti is a fun/funny character and the office party episode was weird good
Old 10.24.2019, 02:03 PM   #2970
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
here's a Swedish chef cooking spaghetti:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UerBCXHKJ5s
mmm! tasty spiders...

the best tasting spider is the crab

hell yeah maryland!
Old 10.25.2019, 01:48 PM   #2971
_tunic_
expwy. to yr skull

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I like to watch the Daily Show with Trevor Noah on Comedy Central, which is always yesterday's episode over here due to time differences. However this week they've been airing episodes of last month. What's the point of that I have no clue. For one, I've seen them already, and secondly, it's news from last month. That ain't interesting anymore!

Next to that, I started watching True Detective. I'm in the 3rd or 4th episode now of the first season, and I'm really liking it so far. Started watching it mainly because Woody Harrelson stars in it. I've got a weak spot for him since the very beginning, when he was in Cheers. But especially Matthew McConaughey is great in it.

Old 10.25.2019, 02:23 PM   #2972
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

^^ re: true detective

a warning, cuz some of it is fascinating as fuck and some of it is depressing as hell

tread carefully!
Old 11.02.2019, 01:03 AM   #2973
_tunic_
expwy. to yr skull

Today will be packed with sports:
Right now it's Rugby League match New Zealand vs Great Britain, followed by Rugby Union final WC match of England vs South Africa. Thank God I was wide awake at 5AM, not really.
The rules between league and union are significantly different, which I didn't really know because rugby is such a small sport over here. I guess I like League more because it's quicker. It's just confusing to me that both England and Great Britain are playing on the same day. Go brexit!

Later today there is high speed skating, the first race of the season, Dutch trials which is always very competitive. winter is coming

Then tonight there's the F1 qualification for tomorrow's race in the US.

Maybe some football in between?

Old 11.02.2019, 01:27 PM   #2974
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
WATCHMEN on HBO is some weird, wild shit and I am hooked
Old 11.07.2019, 10:39 AM   #2975
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Osmosis, French sci-fi about finding your "perfect match"

not bad, but should have used this guy in the adverts

big plus was many French girls in various stages of undress
Old 11.08.2019, 05:11 PM   #2976
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Finally getting around to watching the 2nd season of the Terror

damn, that ghost is some oko-mote!

Old 11.08.2019, 06:27 PM   #2977
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
WATCHMEN on HBO is some weird, wild shit and I am hooked
I listened to the score the other day (I don't have HBO, so I can't watch it), and good lord. Nun with a Motherfucking Gun [the credits song, apparently] is incredible.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2019, 11:22 AM   #2978
_tunic_
expwy. to yr skull

90 Day Fiancé (Jorge & Anfisa)
Lesson learned: don't promise Russian girls you're a millionaire and you'll give them anything you want. They might take it seriously
Even more important lesson: don't explain your partner how the find my iPhone option works if (s)he's paranoid. You'll get paranoid yourself by a continuously beeping noise

Also there's this brand new comedy show called Married With Children. The guy playing Buck Bundy should win an Emmy

Old 11.10.2019, 10:21 AM   #2979
Severian
invito al cielo

The End of the F***ing World season 2, and it’s complete garbage so far.
Old 11.10.2019, 10:40 AM   #2980
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

going through the sopranos all over again, which, with time and distance, is a different kind of pleasure—less thrilling, but you see the structure more, the themes and variations, the changes in the characters, etc.

currently near the end of season 2. great.
99139146147148 149 150 >
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth