Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What TV are you watching (live, dvd, etc.)? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=40798)

viewtiful alan redux 08.05.2010 03:48 PM

What TV are you watching (live, dvd, etc.)?
 
What are you watching on dvd or download? What do you set to record? Log it here.
Sort of an offshoot of the Movies thread.

Me:
 

viewtiful alan redux 08.05.2010 03:57 PM

Discussions welcome of course.

TheFoxBen 08.05.2010 04:01 PM


 


First season on DVD but I stopped a little for the moment because I'm in a Batman fever at the moment... Watching almost all the movies on blu-ray and started today with Burton's Batman... Tomorrow: BATMAN RETURNS !

(Yes, I'm planning on watching Batman Forever and Batman & Robin too :D)

viewtiful alan redux 08.05.2010 04:03 PM

Thats one of the rare shows that just truly keeps getting better and better.
Im one of those hypnotized by this show.

TheFoxBen 08.05.2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viewtiful alan redux
Thats one of the rare shows that just truly keeps getting better and better.
Im one of those hypnotized by this show.


Wow, glad to know that, because the first season is already REALLY good... :)

Glice 08.05.2010 04:06 PM

I've been enjoying Mongrels from the BBC. It's one of those shows that seems a bit crap at first, but quickly gets very good.

Derek 08.05.2010 04:16 PM

Watching through both:
 


and

 


I'm on volume 3 of this right now though I'll probably skip volume 4 cause that's when it changed too much for me to enjoy.

Genteel Death 08.05.2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
I've been enjoying Mongrels from the BBC. It's one of those shows that seems a bit crap at first, but quickly gets very good.

Yes. YES. yes.

Rob Instigator 08.05.2010 04:26 PM

Getting to the 5th season of this
 


and entering the 4th season DVD of this
 

atsonicpark 08.05.2010 04:27 PM

 

nathan barley season 1


In 2 weeks I'll be watching season 2 of the best show currently on television...

 

 

 



Just so, so, SO ridiculously HILARIOUS.

viewtiful alan redux 08.05.2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFoxBen
Wow, glad to know that, because the first season is already REALLY good... :)

Everything just starts to unfold for all the characters in a consistently interesting way.
Isn't the music fucking awesome?

viewtiful alan redux 08.05.2010 04:38 PM

Adam, can I assume you are a fellow Brak fan?

atsonicpark 08.05.2010 04:50 PM

yeah definitely, one of the few adult swim only shows I really like

Derek 08.05.2010 04:53 PM

I thought shit like Space Ghost Coast to Coast was way better before it was an Adult Swim product.

Can I get a holla?

viewtiful alan redux 08.05.2010 04:55 PM

What do you mean?
Haha I personally love Adult Swim.... I'm not as big a fan of their newest line up, but I enjoy it.

Rob Instigator 08.05.2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
I thought shit like Space Ghost Coast to Coast was way better before it was an Adult Swim product.

Can I get a holla?


HOLLA!

I luv you baby
I luv the way you walk
I luv ya baby
I love yr baby talk
I really love it
when you say my name
HEY BRAKY WACKY!

gualbert 08.05.2010 05:06 PM

Friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAAK9lnImjo

Derek 08.05.2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viewtiful alan redux
What do you mean?
Haha I personally love Adult Swim.... I'm not as big a fan of their newest line up, but I enjoy it.

Space Ghost Coast to Coast was a show before Adult Swim came into fruitation and it was an incredibly original funny show. Then it became part of the Adult Swim roster and was made to be just like every other show on the schedule.

Count Mecha 08.05.2010 05:18 PM

 


 


 


 


Along with rewatches of The Wire and Farscape.

Rob Instigator 08.05.2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
Space Ghost Coast to Coast was a show before Adult Swim came into fruitation and it was an incredibly original funny show. Then it became part of the Adult Swim roster and was made to be just like every other show on the schedule.



'sactly


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content 2006 Sonic Youth