Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.27.2016, 08:46 PM   #1441
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses

they should break up the band and become school teachers instead. they do really make shitty ass music. like a modern punk rock Black Flag on XTC recording for an after school special retro "don't do drug kids" vibe capitalizing on their prison time.

ugh! stupid ass band. Green Day is pretty cool compared to them.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2016, 08:59 PM   #1442
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
they should change their name to Pussy Tussle. or Weak Cat Fight incorp.
Old 10.28.2016, 06:24 AM   #1443
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
The fascist carrot is at 17.8%.

What have you done today to combat evil?
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2016, 10:20 AM   #1444
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
one of my real dissapoints on this cycle is the change in Wikileaks. What had a good beginning and a reasonably balanced exposure model is now apparently owned by the right wing. And this is bad, especially because there is so much more venality and corruption on the right. If they'd spent any effort whatsoever, we'd have a lot less military-industrial crime and overall economic malfeasance.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2016, 11:22 AM   #1445
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
you do realize some people are ACTUAL assholes?! that's your fairy lib optimistic brain with a tic prob. hate is more than enough of a powerful motivator for some people.

teams seem Nazi. I like sitting on the bleachers watching while dabbling in this and that/political ideals and opinions. variety is the spice of life.

Yeah, I realize that. Did you happen to see my posts about hearing my neighbors joke about murdering "niggers" by putting them through woodchippers? Or the trend in my area of hanging massive confederate flags on trucks? Yes. I get that people are assholes.

But I also get that "America" means something to people. Even (dare I say especially assholes), and I think the crowd that Trump is appealing to would genuinely dislike the idea of having the leader of their country be a former reality show star -- the absolute zenith of American tackiness and idiocy.

I'm not saying they won't vote for him, I'm just saying I hope they have a "gut check" where they ask themselves if it's worth it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2016, 01:50 PM   #1446
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove

What have you done today to combat evil?

we're cooking chicken burritos for our Democrat volunteer staff. (and we get to eat some, too)
Old 10.28.2016, 06:16 PM   #1447
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
You may recall my earlier thread: US Bottom-Tier Shoppers Too Poor To Shop (available at: http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...d.php?t=113252

Well, here's another example as to why white folks seem to be in a pre-revolutionary situation right now:
maybe white folks are stupid and want to eat in restaurants all day

i see that all the time with people who claim to be "poor"

breakfast at macdonalds
lunch at wendy's
dinner at panda express or whatever shit

result: malnourished obese and broke

me, i just came back from walmart with a giant 15lb brisket for $30

it's a fatty cut, so a lot will melt, but that's enough for 2 to eat all week + a sunday BBQ feast

you can't fix stupid.

i mean, i see people with food stamps buying chips and colas.

and you wonder why people die earlier. ha ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2016, 02:04 AM   #1448
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
a sunday BBQ feast
what was your address again? I'm going to invite myself.
What I possibly most like of the US is the meat you can buy at the supermarkets. In Europe it's simply impossible to find.

Anyway, Trump is doing very well these days. Here's what I read just now:
Someone Was Actually Arrested For In-Person Voter Fraud. She's A Trump Supporter.

and

Trump Calls Black Supporter 'Thug,' Throws Him Out Of Rally

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2016, 04:26 AM   #1449
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
maybe white folks are stupid and want to eat in restaurants all day

i see that all the time with people who claim to be "poor"

breakfast at macdonalds
lunch at wendy's
dinner at panda express or whatever shit

result: malnourished obese and broke

me, i just came back from walmart with a giant 15lb brisket for $30

it's a fatty cut, so a lot will melt, but that's enough for 2 to eat all week + a sunday BBQ feast

you can't fix stupid.

i mean, i see people with food stamps buying chips and colas.

and you wonder why people die earlier. ha ha ha ha.

what you fail to understand is that every white person is a unique individual on the cusp of becoming an ultra rich celebrity so things like eating healthy with relatives and friends are beneath us. all white people can lose weight, become rich and look like a jpeg if we just apply our mental energy and there are deep mechanisms of shame and denial to keep us in line when we don't. it's all working out great. you just need to be more positive. life is about ENJOYMENT! TAKE SOME PILLS AND SHUT UP!
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2016, 07:49 AM   #1450
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
what you fail to understand is that every white person is a unique individual on the cusp of becoming an ultra rich celebrity so things like eating healthy with relatives and friends are beneath us. all white people can lose weight, become rich and look like a jpeg if we just apply our mental energy and there are deep mechanisms of shame and denial to keep us in line when we don't. it's all working out great. you just need to be more positive. life is about ENJOYMENT! TAKE SOME PILLS AND SHUT UP!
i don't understand what you're saying. i mean i do parts but not the whole point (the pills, ect). ETA: oh i think i do now. [entertainment+fictional status] > survival, for the entitled set? if so, i agree.

i was just trying to show schunk that 'merica is still a land of plenty if people just know where to look. this is why an immigrant can feed a family of 6 on 50 bucks a week while entitled aspirationals claim that it's impossible to live on $40k/yr and rural schools can't fill teacher positions with salaries like that. so they are actually bringing foreigners to do the job.

[eta: this is from a very conservative website, pre-trump days: http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...acher-shortage ]

but instead of saying "oh look at these clever immigrants, i'm gonna adapt to my situation and and copy them" now they say "bad hombres, rapist drug dealers, trump make america great again" and "there are no jobs for white men"

i mean once i was helping this friend work on a project he couldn't afford to pay me. he'd show up at my house every morning with a bag of mcdonalds breakfast. i'm looking at his junk food thinking "that's worth at least 2 dozen eggs, and this is why he can't afford to pay me". it takes 1 minute to microwave a fucking egg that cost 10 cents.

another night i call him to discuss some details of his project but he's in a bar drunk. can't talk on the phone.

but i had to wait 6 months for my nominal fee because he's "broke."

lol

broke is sooooo relative.
Old 10.29.2016, 07:57 AM   #1451
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
what was your address again? I'm going to invite myself.
What I possibly most like of the US is the meat you can buy at the supermarkets. In Europe it's simply impossible to find.
well this is a big country with a lot of land, so there is a lot of cattle. you could come if trump lets you!

i like cheap meat cuts-- well prepared, they're the tastiest

pork is even cheaper btw. $1.50/lb at the right store. i roasted a pork shoulder last week, juicy and magnificent.

the week before that i went on a wednesday (when sales are on) and got a massive butt roast for $8. it was like, 12 lbs. i couldn't stop laughing. made some awesome carnitas and still have some frozen. beef is a splurge!
Old 10.29.2016, 11:04 AM   #1452
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i don't understand what you're saying. i mean i do parts but not the whole point (the pills, ect). ETA: oh i think i do now. [entertainment+fictional status] > survival, for the entitled set? if so, i agree.

i was just trying to show schunk that 'merica is still a land of plenty if people just know where to look. this is why an immigrant can feed a family of 6 on 50 bucks a week while entitled aspirationals claim that it's impossible to live on $40k/yr and rural schools can't fill teacher positions with salaries like that. so they are actually bringing foreigners to do the job.

[eta: this is from a very conservative website, pre-trump days: http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...acher-shortage ]

but instead of saying "oh look at these clever immigrants, i'm gonna adapt to my situation and and copy them" now they say "bad hombres, rapist drug dealers, trump make america great again" and "there are no jobs for white men"

i mean once i was helping this friend work on a project he couldn't afford to pay me. he'd show up at my house every morning with a bag of mcdonalds breakfast. i'm looking at his junk food thinking "that's worth at least 2 dozen eggs, and this is why he can't afford to pay me". it takes 1 minute to microwave a fucking egg that cost 10 cents.

another night i call him to discuss some details of his project but he's in a bar drunk. can't talk on the phone.

but i had to wait 6 months for my nominal fee because he's "broke."

lol

broke is sooooo relative.

my point is to try and illustrate the dynamics of the decadent white mind.

ask yourself what the outcome would have been if you grew up in a situation were basically everyone was like your friend or worse.

lot of white people burnt themselves out chasing simulacric gold, fleeing from the very reality that immigrants are an uncomfortable reminder of
Old 10.29.2016, 11:22 AM   #1453
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
my point is to try and illustrate the dynamics of the decadent white mind.

ask yourself what the outcome would have been if you grew up in a situation were basically everyone was like your friend or worse.

lot of white people burnt themselves out chasing simulacric gold, fleeing from the very reality that immigrants are an uncomfortable reminder of

ah yes yes yes yes

i remember when i came to this country, i had a classmate who hated everyone. when i asked him why, he said because he grew up poor and they had an old car. he said it with a whining voice.

i almost laughed to his face and said-- you had a car! didn't have to spend 4 hours a day crammed in a bus! how is that poor?

fucking crybaby! decadent is the right adjective. americans are rich and most don't even know it--would rather whine about not being infinitely rich--that shit has no end. comfort KILLS.

boohoo why do i have a new toyota and not a mercedes waaaaaaah i'm a loser god hates meeee

etc

lives of the rich and famous + celebrity worship + proletarians in denial = conned by trump as "leader"
Old 10.29.2016, 01:13 PM   #1454
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

yes, we're a bunch of horny decadent protestants living in a digital rome, spending hundreds on skinny jeans and praying for daddy while the drones police the skies
Old 10.29.2016, 01:57 PM   #1455
ilduclo
invito al cielo

I'd be a little leery of the cheap meat, if I were you. The conditions in the slaughterhouses in Iowa and Colorado are approaching that found in the Jungle. I'm of the more veg and salad meals and less of the pork and beef. Food safety is a real crap shoot in the USA these days, so best of luck to ya!
Old 10.29.2016, 02:00 PM   #1456
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
yes, we're a bunch of horny decadent protestants living in a digital rome, spending hundreds on skinny jeans and praying for daddy while the drones police the skies
okay but now speaking without irony i have a problem with racial generalizations

besides, it's not a skin color thing-- it's truly a class thing

the problem is class is somewhat racialized, so things get conflated

e.g, the "broke" friend i helped was a well-educated brown guy with a better/steadier income than me

problem is, everyone regardless of "races" is brainwashed to spend above their income level and gets clusterfucked in aspirational lifestyles-- one month without a paycheck and the house of cards collapses

the difference i suppose is that for brown people the indentured servitude of debt feels somewhat familiar, whereas for blancos it's a loss of status from the "good old days" of growing prosperity and having servants--hence the resentment

so schunk and tesla think that trump is going to make them rich again after the country is "cleaned up" of "bad hombres" who work at the restaurant kitchen. the meat guy at my local walmart is a mexican--i heard him speak mexican [okay a little irony there].

but tesla would never do that job, even at gunpoint. same thing as the brexit people complaining about polish workers-- they don't wanna do "undesirable" non-hipster jobs, but complain about the migrants who fill the vacancies.

it's not really "white" decadence--it's first-world decadence. it's still quite a feast though if you know where to get your scraps haaa haa haaa.
Old 10.29.2016, 05:24 PM   #1457
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
it's first-world decadence. it's still quite a feast though if you know where to get your scraps haaa haa haaa.

#lifelessons
Old 10.29.2016, 06:20 PM   #1458
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
#lifelessons

http://earlyretirementextreme.com

the hipster/glossy version:

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com

when the shit hits the fan (for students):

http://www.thesimpledollar.com/nouri...perate-income/
Old 10.29.2016, 10:16 PM   #1459
pepper_green
Banned

1. this page is too funny!

2. speak for yourself.

3. what would top this off is some story of Sev and his problems battling confederate flags and dodging kkk hoods on his way home from work.

4. also. white people! I would love to hear yr thoughts on white people.

5. while yr at it....immigrants and blacks too.

6. hell, since im getting lower on the list, how bout jews, extraterrestrials and microbe life.

7. yes, that last one was to offend.
Old 10.30.2016, 07:48 AM   #1460
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
The one and only way HTC wins is if turnout is high. I went canvassing yesterday, and don't think every HTC voter knows where to go or even when the election is. Statistically, if it rains, there's a 20 percent drop in turnout! Dems are scatterbrained and need your help. Contact your county dem office or go to her website to search for local info.

Or take a trip to a state that might be more urgent than yours.

Yeah, I fucking don't wanna either. I'm half painfully shy and half misanthropic, but these are dire days.

Imagine: it's next Tuesday evening. The TV is on. The results come fast and furious. And then you hear the words. "It's official, folks. America has spoken and Donald j trump will be the next president of the United States. Now back to our team for analysis."

Bothering a stranger for thirty seconds doesn't sound so bad now, does it?
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
63707172 73 74757683123173 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth