Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Do you believe in open evolution?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.12.2011, 08:36 AM   #21
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
they thought that about CHARLES DARWIN too
150 years ago

2009 the year of CHARLES DARWIN
even stamps of CHARLES DARWIN THE BRAVE PIONEER
were made

and a the trip of ship 'the beagle' from england to the galapos island

Unfortunately that has NOTHING to do with you.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2011, 08:39 AM   #22
kinn
the destroyed room

kinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asses
hey gast.

lets be serious for a minute.

you want an intellectual discussion?

tell me what you think of these videos i made on youtube.

do i understand what it means to be a modern human?
am i evolving forward into modernity or going backwards into primitive superstition?

what do you think?

here are my videos:

my video about a new currency to help humans evolve into the future

please tell me what you think
kinn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2011, 09:16 AM   #23
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
^^ haha
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2011, 10:30 AM   #24
kinn
the destroyed room

kinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asses
gast lacks even a basic conception of what modernity is, or how the evolutionary process works.

evolution is not a process we can consciously will. it does lead to a particular millenarian endpoint.

he seems obsessed with the idea that the choice of disbelieving in god is a sign of a progressive and forward looking intelligence. and that those who don't are primitives holding the rest of us back from "evolving". that this is both a completely false conception of how evolution works and a massively massively flawed argument escapes his grasp.

in his madness he has replaced god with his artistic ability. within his own weltanschaung he evolves foward through the process of his own will. directing and releasing films that show in mulitplexes one second, then creating another artistic masterpiece the next. of course the fact that all of this happens only within the pyschotic kingdom of his own mind is not something we should deride or troll. no, its proof of his superiority to us.

the fact that childish schizoids such as himself are spouting aggressive and esoteric gibberish in its defense shows us the state of the enlightenment project today. lol.

that he is literally pissing in the wind with his posts, that they make sense only to him, that they are incoherent gibberish that helps noone, all these things do not seem to trouble him.

i would suggest stopping posting completely. then finding some books on evolutionary science, or the history of modernity. just reading in general. i would follow this with english lessons, so that if it turns out he does have something worth saying he can learn to write it in a way that others will actually understand. i would also delete all the posts ever made here and distance myself from the account, so that noone would ever be able to find out about it. in case he ever wants to be actually taken seriously in the future.

all these steps would be constructive improvements for him. however the step that is the most important and probably also the most difficult for him is the following: going to a school or university yourself and being taught by a professional about what evolution and/or modernity actually are. facing up to the fact that you know exactly fuck all about these subjects and have literally zero novel insights or intelligible points to make on them. that everything that has been going on in your mind so far is highly personal gibberish that means nothing of consequence to the world or anyone else. that you would do better to get rid of it all and listen to someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

he says he "wants to know what i am doing" when it comes to furthering "modern intelligence" like schools and universities do. the idea that he is doing this through his posts or his art is laughable. so he can take this post as my contribution to his project.
Old 01.12.2011, 01:57 PM   #25
kinn
the destroyed room

oh and by the way

the word is just. j-u-s-t. just. not "yust". there is no "y" in the word just.

the word is spelt just. J-u-s-t. do you notice that there is a letter "j" in there instead of a letter "y".

there is no letter "y" in the word just. it is spelt just with a j. that's j-u-s-t. y-u-s-t is an INCORRECT spelling of the word just. it does not exist in the english language. there is no, i repeat, no letter y in the word just. there is instead a j.

as this has been pointed out many times i am going to repeat it in order to enhance the clarity of the mesage.

JUST IS SPELT WITH A J. NOT WITH A Y.

IT IS SPELT J-U-S-T. LET ME REPEAT THAT. J-U-S-T.

NOTICE THE LETTER J? THE LETTER IS J. THE LETTER IS NOT Y. THERE IS NO Y IN THE WORD JUST.

THE CORRECT SPELLING OF THE WORD JUST IS JUST. J-U-S-T.

JUST.

WITH A J.

JUST.

J-U-S-T.

JUST.
Old 01.12.2011, 02:01 PM   #26
kinn
the destroyed room

JUST.
Old 01.12.2011, 02:04 PM   #27
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
you're videoclip on youtube
does me thinking of a project that is done
somewhere in 80ties by a group of hippy's who lived in a community

and how i got rediculized here on this thread where i want to make a thought
about a 'animal' thinking there is an god

is normal guess
from the piont that most people feel TO HIGH to accept some truth
from some else

i'm not making my self turn into a god
i'm only saying i'm a mortal animal
born as an animal and i will die as animal

what i won't do is believe the crap nonsense of the past
while i'm alive

some people here are the same shit people that there are out there
bringing people down
no matter what you do

if i'm an artist prgressive modern
i'll rediculized
if i'm an musician
i'll be rediculized

why is this?

a fear of some one being better and smarter than you
and who knows what he is talking about

your animal brain
making a caricature

and on festivals you show a face of
LOOK HOW OPEN MINDED AND FREE THIS MUSICLOVER IS
WHILE REALITY SHOWS AN ESSENCE OF RUNNING AWAY FROM LIFE

if you knows things better good for you
then don't waste time on his thread
because it's old news for your intelligent brain

i made my thread of open evolution
like it or not
and if you are sexually abused and have powersick problems
and want to terrorize other peoples life
because you're life as a child has been terrorized
then think twice
of what you are doing
and about your behavior after sexual abuse
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2011, 02:07 PM   #28
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i'll stop the conversation here

> because sexual abused powersick people are making a circus about evolutiontheorie
Old 01.12.2011, 02:15 PM   #29
kinn
the destroyed room

Quote:
you're videoclip on youtube
does me thinking of a project that is done
somewhere in 80ties by a group of hippy's who lived in a community

and how i got rediculized here on this thread where i want to make a thought
about a 'animal' thinking there is an god

is normal guess
from the piont that most people feel TO HIGH to accept some truth
from some else

i'm not making my self turn into a god
i'm only saying i'm a mortal animal
born as an animal and i will die as animal

what i won't do is believe the crap nonsense of the past
while i'm alive

some people here are the same shit people that there are out there
bringing people down
no matter what you do

if i'm an artist prgressive modern
i'll rediculized
if i'm an musician
i'll be rediculized

why is this?

because your "art" isn't art. it's just a joke. in order to be an artist you have to create art. you cannot just write descriptions of your own imagination on a message board. unless you actually make the film, it does not exist anywhere but in your imagination. so because you don't seem to understand this. because nothing you say is intelligible to anyone but yourself. because your behaviour is imminently parodiable.

Quote:
a fear of some one being better and smarter than you
and who knows what he is talking about

if you actually think that this description is even vaguely applicable to you, then you are quite possibly beyond help.

Quote:
your animal brain
making a caricature

and on festivals you show a face of
LOOK HOW OPEN MINDED AND FREE THIS MUSICLOVER IS
WHILE REALITY SHOWS AN ESSENCE OF RUNNING AWAY FROM LIFE

you seem to be confusing me with someone from your past experience? are you really transposing a memory of someone at a music festival and confusing it for me? do you think i am that person? do you think your past experience of that person gives you experiential data that can be used to describe me and my behaviour? because that sounds like schizophrenia to me.

Quote:
if you knows things better good for you
then don't waste time on his thread
because it's old news for your intelligent brain

but you have said nothing in this thread that is remotely coherent, or has any relation to any actual knowledge i may or may not have learnt in the past.

Quote:
i made my thread of open evolution
like it or not
and if you are sexually abused and have powersick problems
and want to terrorize other peoples life
because you're life as a child has been terrorized
then think twice
of what you are doing
and about your behavior after sexual abuse

this is the second time i have told you, i was not abused as a child. you have made this bizarre assumption twice. let me repeat, i was NOT abused as a child.

what is so worrying is that you seem to think anyone who doesn't agree with your incomprehensible jibberings has behavioural problems due to child abuse. this is simply bizarre. are you not aware of how massively you are projecting this onto other people and how nonsensical it appears to them? why are you trying to make some personal affect into a verbal weapon to dismiss the actual reality of other peoples lives with? this is just insane behaviour.

you seem to have convinced yourself you can diagnose abuse in other people, and it's the cause of their disagreements with the things you say - things which as i have said over and over again are not presented in a way that anyone but YOU can understand.

i'm sorry to tell you but that is absolute utter bullshit. and there is noone, literally NOONE who will tell you otherwise.
Old 01.12.2011, 02:17 PM   #30
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
i think kinn is gast

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2011, 02:22 PM   #31
kinn
the destroyed room

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
i think kinn is gast

you know, i wouldn't be surprised if HE thought that aswell, it might make more sense than everything else is going on in his head.

although it is not actually the case.
Old 01.12.2011, 03:17 PM   #32
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry, hang on - where's the stripy tent for open evolution? And I'm still not sure if I'm a monkey. I don't think I'm a monkey, but I'm really unsure now. And my fish and chips have gone cold worrying about bacteria 'evolving' into trees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2011, 04:04 PM   #33
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
i think kinn is gast
gastric is clearly floatingslowly.

floatingslowly is clearly a monkey.

I hope this helps.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2011, 04:44 PM   #34
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
who is Keyser Slowly?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2011, 05:42 PM   #35
gast30
invito al cielo

this is the second time i have told you, i was not abused as a child. you have made this bizarre assumption twice. let me repeat, i was NOT abused as a child.

what is so worrying is that you seem to think anyone who doesn't agree with your incomprehensible jibberings has behavioural problems due to child abuse.

i'm sorry to tell you but that is absolute utter bullshit. and there is noone, literally NOONE who will tell you otherwise.[/quote]

SO WHO IS LIEING?

kinn 2011
>

i was not abused as a child

ok please look at thread 2010
'are you a victim of sexual abuse?'
kinn> i m a victim of the notorious phedofile glicy glitter

so if you are a victim of a phedofile
YOU ARE A CHILD

now you say NO I'M NOT SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD

who here is utter bullshitting
wait excuse me 'absolute utter bullshit'
Old 01.12.2011, 05:44 PM   #36
gast30
invito al cielo

you know what pissed me off

always with this kinn

making a circus of sexual abuse

FUCK YOU KINN and your sexual abuse circus
sick and tired of it
Old 01.12.2011, 05:53 PM   #37
gast30
invito al cielo

sexual abuse is a ugly reality
there is nothing that can change that
not even an artwork, painting, movie or music

only years of trauma therapy
depending on the abuse
4 to 6 years therapy

and with therapy i don't mean making porno movies or working as a prostitute
the sex industry where people are raped for 10 dollars
becoming a drug addict

no
therapy is therapy
you do your 4 to 6 years of therapy
and you helped yourself

it's that simple

simple and clear
Old 01.12.2011, 06:05 PM   #38
gast30
invito al cielo

there is no god
no one is going to help you

you have seen an animal die
you gonna die yust the same
excuse me JUST THE SAME
Old 01.12.2011, 11:23 PM   #39
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i want you to take some time and think about what i'm trying to say

gonna explain it with an example of 2 species

specie 1 = homo sapien
specie 2 = chimpansee (93% simulair dna)

so
in the brain of specie 1 goes the thinking
-i think or believe with this brain that there is a god
so there is a god

would you believe the same if that same thing append in the brain of specie 2?

now

think of specie 2
- that the same thinking or believe is taken place in the brain
would that convince you that there is something
that there is a god
because the brain of specie 2 sez so

this i what i mean with open evolution
it only indicates that we are in the same state of natural evolution as other plants and animals

except that animals don't think if there is a god
specie 1 and specie 2 have almost the same brain

i believe in open evolution
what i see today and in the future here on planet earth is 1 big open evolution
of plants and animals

I'm not at all sure what you are trying to get at...

All I know is that I am tired of not being able to hear/read about evolution without someone having to mention God. Why must God have anything to do with it? You'd think we'd realize by now that religion has offered us nothing in the way of answers, just a (possible...) false sense security regarding the things we can't yet understand. Science, while sometimes slow, has given us answers. In other words, prayer didn't offer a cure for the plague.

We are evolving. Any half intelligent person w/ the ability to research a little bit can see this. God doesn't have to have anything to do with it.

Dance like a monkey.
Old 01.13.2011, 05:34 AM   #40
kinn
the destroyed room

Quote:

SO WHO IS LIEING?

kinn 2011
>

i was not abused as a child

ok please look at thread 2010
'are you a victim of sexual abuse?'
kinn> i m a victim of the notorious phedofile glicy glitter

so if you are a victim of a phedofile
YOU ARE A CHILD

now you say NO I'M NOT SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD

who here is utter bullshitting
wait excuse me 'absolute utter bullshit'

glicey glitter is not a real person. it's a play on the name gary glitter and the name of a user on this board called glice.

glice even posted in this thread, look up a few posts and there he is.

there is no such person as "glicey glitter". when i said that i was making a joke, one that you didn't understand. it's a fairly clear and simple joke. glice himself can clarify for you.

now, as for the rest of what you said.

i am not. let me repeat, NOT, the one constantly bringing up abuse. it is you. not me. you. you did it in this thread and you do it in most of your threads. the very first thread you ever made here was some unintelligble rant about the sex industry.

obviously there is some trauma in your life regarding these matters and the sex industry. i can only implore you with how much i utterly do not want to know. i really and truly do not wish to know about any of this. i honestly do not give a fuck about you or your life. i so completely do not want to hear about it, please do not talk to me about it any further.

do you understand that it is you who is bringing up some personal issue over and over again as if it applies to other people, as if it has something to do with the world beyond your experience? seek help. talk to someone. but not me. not here. because i, and everyone else, honestly does not give a fuck, and you are only making it worse for yourself bringing it up and getting into incoherent rages.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth