Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What my Ex-Girlfriend had to say about me...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.22.2007, 02:02 PM   #21
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Richard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
"psycho" is correct. i did not put that link in my post above for a joke.

once upon a time i had this friend, after we hang out one night she tells me about this jewish myth of the perfect partner blah blah blah, i kinda took the hit but did my version of "it ain't me babe", because , among other things, i had a girl (at that point the situation had become long-distance, but still...)

anyway we continued as friends for a while, my long distance situation obviously disintegrated, i was sad & on the rebound she insisted we dated, i said no, eventually that turned into an offer of non-commital sex.

now children this is the time when i tell you if a chick ever offers you the chance to ball her no strings attached, RUN to the nearest exit because it's a lie, it's just a way to get you into the sack and later claim that you don't care about her feelings. really. no matter how desperate you are, don't do it.

anyway so i being the horngoat i am, after much insistence and a bit of drink i said ok, and though i didn't like her that way, we started sexing on occasion. funny thing is, i started to get depressed, and she started to get more demanding asking me to go with her to parties and that, pretty much trying to turn me into her boyfriend, so after some consideration i told her no can do, this cannot continue, we should have stayed just friends, and maybe we can do that.

well the amount of RAGE she threw at me during the following year was insane and inordinate. you would have thought i had ran over her puppy on purpose. i had to remain in the vicinity of her due to some work situation, so there was no escape. she tried to sabotage my work, made all sorts of accusations, and even made some public scandals which i avoided for the most part-- but didn't come out unscathed.

this is the horrible thing about these BPDs-- they see everything in black or white and are very prone to rage. from being the coolest greatest person she knew (i never ate that up) i had become satan incarnate and i had soiled her honor & gotten her into sordid situations and taken advantage of her and what not.

oh yes man next time you spot those slash scars in the wrists do yourself a favor and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE.

I feel you man that sounds just about right. I'm constantly nervous that I've left a door unlocked and she's gonna come by and trash my place.

http://pissingaway.blogspot.com/
Richard Pryor on Fire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 02:06 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor on Fire
I feel you man that sounds just about right. I'm constantly nervous that I've left a door unlocked and she's gonna come by and trash my place.

i've edited my post a bit so please just delete my quote from your post if you can, or people might get confused.

if you areTRULY afraid i suggest you start documenting the harassment so that if it gets to the point where you need a restraining order it's not just a matter of your word against hers. don't be afraid to call the cops, show the vandalism, take pictures, screen caps, etc.

for some reason that defies logic, people tend to side with women on these things, whether they are right or wrong. it's always the fucking little dishonored maid and what not. but if she's stalking & threatening you you have legal recourse to keep her the fuck away.

insane bitch!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 02:09 PM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I hate the outside
Everyone Smells Like Taco Bell
Lettuce, On there faces.

I don't like elevator buttons. I'm not "afraid" of them, but they sick me the fuck out.

In the spirit of yr great haiku....

You just picked yr butt
Waiting for the elevator
Now I can't push that

PS: as a Man Who Loves Crazy Chicks, you have my complete sympathy...
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 02:38 PM   #24
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
did I say I did not LIKE IT?

:P
Old 03.22.2007, 10:22 PM   #25
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Richard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's asses
Cops just left my place, I filed a report about my car getting vandilized. I was nervous cleaning up all the evidence of heavey marijuana use from my apartment.

Old 03.22.2007, 10:23 PM   #26
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
That should teach the bitch a lesson.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 10:43 PM   #27
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
jesus, you guys have some psycho bitches on your hands. i would never do something so fucking crazy. women just need to learn to LET GO.
Old 03.22.2007, 10:43 PM   #28
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Crazy ex-girlfriends are no fun, although crazy almost (she was two years older and I was young and didn't have a car, but she still dug me but I wouldn't make a move) girlfriends that pass out drunk on you can be some of the nicest people on the earth.
Old 03.22.2007, 10:44 PM   #29
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
That's why I am glad I am a queer. Girls are just fucking crazy.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.22.2007, 10:48 PM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Cops just left my place, I filed a report about my car getting vandilized. I was nervous cleaning up all the evidence of heavey marijuana use from my apartment.

it might be a good idea to, hm, keep things clean for the time being; given that she knows your... habits? she might retaliate by ratting you out. just saying...
Old 03.22.2007, 10:52 PM   #31
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
it might be a good idea to, hm, keep things clean for the time being; given that she knows your... habits? she might retaliate by ratting you out. just saying...
if they were to hair test him it wouldn't matter. they do a hair test and you're fucked three ways to tuesday.
Old 03.22.2007, 10:58 PM   #32
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
if they were to hair test him it wouldn't matter. they do a hair test and you're fucked three ways to tuesday.

yah but for test they'd have to have "probable cause" & all that shit &... unlikely
Old 03.22.2007, 11:00 PM   #33
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
yah but for test they'd have to have "probable cause" & all that shit &... unlikely
just saying. worst case scenario.
Old 03.22.2007, 11:15 PM   #34
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

I'm not really that worried and I feel better now that I filed a report. I need a healthy well adjusted girl. Preppy clean cut type. The one who's never considered cutting them selves.

Old 03.22.2007, 11:19 PM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I'm not really that worried and I feel better now that I filed a report. I need a healthy well adjusted girl. Preppy clean cut type. The one who's never considered cutting them selves.

i dont know about the preppy part but hell yes to the last one.

what was one of "murphy's laws of sex"?

"never have sex with someone crazier than yourself"

ha! ha ha ha ha! (it never works for 1 of the 2)

best wishes.
Old 03.22.2007, 11:22 PM   #36
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
i dont know about the preppy part but hell yes to the last one.

what was one of "murphy's laws of sex"?

"never have sex with someone crazier than yourself"

ha! ha ha ha ha! (it never works for 1 of the 2)

best wishes.
unless you're equally crazy as who you're fucking.
Old 03.22.2007, 11:27 PM   #37
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
unless you're equally crazy as who you're fucking.

equally in every way? thats like impossible, unless one's fucking their twin. that wouldn't be just crazy but fucking yucky.

did anyone here watch "deadly ringers" btw?

gotta go now...
Old 03.22.2007, 11:29 PM   #38
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Yeah, I'm like 72% sane, I need at least 84% sane back my way.

Old 03.22.2007, 11:32 PM   #39
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
equally in every way? thats like impossible, unless one's fucking their twin. that wouldn't be just crazy but fucking yucky.

did anyone here watch "deadly ringers" btw?

gotta go now...
it was just theoretical. craziness is immeasureable, so the probability of actually finding someone who is as crazy as you in every way is pretty much zero.

just for the record i'm usually the tame one.
Old 03.23.2007, 12:56 AM   #40
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Seriously?! Well hell, your boyfriend must be totally fucking insane then.
people have this crazy misconception of me that i'm like gouging people's eyes out with shotglasses and whatnot.

but yeah he is a bit nuts.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth