Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.15.2013, 05:25 PM   #36301
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Please know that my father-in-law has not passed away......today completes 17 weeks!

The pic I posted in the, "Post One Picture To Describe Your Day" thread was due to all the dead bodies I was encountering by delivering flowers to funeral homes.

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2013, 05:34 PM   #36302
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
just a quote. do not read my intent into dots on a screen!
I was just quoting because so many people have the false idea that atheists committed the Holocaust.

I doubt that, most people are well aware at the majority of Christianity in Germany. What people assert more correctly, is that the Holocaust is not Christian, which is of course absolute fact. Christians do A LOT of things that are not inherently Christian. Don't back up just because I have an ad-hominem detector which Professer Dickhead err Flotz sent me. Sorry, its not an app !@#$%!, its for stupid people like me who aren't as smart as their tablets and phones

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2013, 05:43 PM   #36303
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
They had the full cooperation of the Roman Catholic church, who many other christians do not consider christian, even though they (the RC) consider every christians a lapsed catholic!

crazy! That is why I make up my own religions and worship Mario. All praise be to Mario.

I'm on TEAM KIM
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2013, 05:48 PM   #36304
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, in fact that same Roman Catholic Church also approved directly the invasion of Ethiopia, where 2 MILLION Ethiopians were killed, over 200,000 through genocidal mass killings. HOWEVER, we should be careful how much we confuse religion and politics, even if religious people and institutions mistakenly do the same. Is the Catholic Church great? God no. Does that somehow tarnish Christianity? Well, you'd have discover that for yourself, as we in Rastafari say, "Who feels it knows it."

Christianity is not to be complicit with evil, but to forgive evil through love and charity, as HIM Haile Selassie I Emperor of Ethiopia was the FIRST to go and visit the Pope in Rome even AFTER the Italians mercilessly slaughtered Ethiopians during the Occupation

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2013, 04:31 PM   #36305
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
things are kinda dead without gast. i find this weird!?! when one member leaves everyone else seems to shut up.

today's monday, right?
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2013, 06:37 PM   #36306
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Please know that my father-in-law has not passed away......today completes 17 weeks!

The pic I posted in the, "Post One Picture To Describe Your Day" thread was due to all the dead bodies I was encountering by delivering flowers to funeral homes.

Good to hear. I had thought that, but it's something I wouldn't have felt comfortable bringing up. Still kid of sad to see you're surrounded by death.

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2013, 08:28 PM   #36307
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Good to hear. I had thought that, but it's something I wouldn't have felt comfortable bringing up. Still kid of sad to see you're surrounded by death.

Thanks for thinking about me, EVOL. YEA - too much time spent around the dead and dying, but it does equal out to more money for the flower shop......just not much repeat business

I'm back up on the 4th floor for another 12 hour night of fun, so respond or hit me with a tweet you Sonic Freaks!

Speaking of, looking forward to Genetic Memory radio program later tonight: www.ktru.org

אש זרה

Old 02.19.2013, 09:25 AM   #36308
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Bytor, It is the tough times that make us who we are. Take care my man.

I'm on TEAM KIM
Old 02.22.2013, 02:01 AM   #36309
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
grilling chicken legs and thighs on my back porch at 2:00 in the morning.

--because i'm alone and hungry ---- and i can eat all i want.

very calm and toasty
Old 02.22.2013, 03:20 PM   #36310
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
i have to put an end to my food fest.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.23.2013, 12:00 AM   #36311
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

i put a foot on my Lexicon effects processor in my toe. i learned a new effect.

four track to digital i do not know how....

...reel to reel, anyone?

with four track? connect to guitar? analog rollling roll?

not touch. just twist. knobs only?

sonic BLAST this pedal consents of not. rule. fake. matter. cool. radio. ten thousand dollars.
Old 02.23.2013, 12:54 AM   #36312
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

SO, who's had a wonderfull awesome sex life?

not me? i'm a talented, good-looking young man who's only dogged a couple of chicks in his life( here and there). but i want something more!!!!

i feel i want something more, but women usually think i'm gay or faggot worthy( or brother or sister worthy).

FUCK YA'LL!!!! to those that feel rain and no love?

help me to gain a sugar sweet mama!!!!
Old 02.23.2013, 09:48 PM   #36313
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
things are kinda dead without gast. i find this weird!?! when one member leaves everyone else seems to shut up.

today's monday, right?

What happened to gast? did he say he was leaving?
stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2013, 01:07 AM   #36314
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2013, 09:04 AM   #36315
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
It's been a long time since I checked the site.
Old 02.24.2013, 09:09 AM   #36316
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I make up my own religions and worship Mario. All praise be to Mario.

?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2013, 11:13 PM   #36317
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

A story about the Juggalos: http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/...back_kinda.php

אש זרה

Old 02.25.2013, 10:40 AM   #36318
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
SO, who's had a wonderfull awesome sex life?

not me? i'm a talented, good-looking young man who's only dogged a couple of chicks in his life( here and there). but i want something more!!!!

i feel i want something more, but women usually think i'm gay or faggot worthy( or brother or sister worthy).

FUCK YA'LL!!!! to those that feel rain and no love?

help me to gain a sugar sweet mama!!!!

Women generally think handsome guys are gay. I'm a victim of it. The fact I hang out with guys all the time doesn't help my cause, admittedly.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2013, 12:26 AM   #36319
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

this is how house hold chores go...

1. toilets needs to be clean once a week
2. clothes need to washed twice a week acording to how much clothes/rags you have. so once a week for me.
3. dishes need to be washed once every fucking day, unless you have a dish cleaner/dryer. if not, then lay back and expect yr work to be done in more than an hour.
4. living room and all rooms need to be straighting up on an everyday basis. nothing fancy or obsessive. just a little straight as an...clean living room. BITCH!!!!
Old 02.27.2013, 08:59 AM   #36320
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

fuck that shit!

I'm on TEAM KIM
1316171617661806181318141815 1816 181718181819182618661916 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth