Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.04.2013, 08:03 PM   #36401
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
you are wonderfull and i love you
BUTT i wish you died before i met you

shitsofrenia
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2013, 08:35 PM   #36402
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
i wasn't talking to you gast. was that aimed at me?
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.04.2013, 08:52 PM   #36403
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
49ers fans are as embarrassing themselves. They keep crying about a supposed "no-call" on a holding penalty against Ravens' Smith on 49er receiver Crabtree. Aside from the fact the 49ers offense was holding just about every single snap in the game:, (a) that contact by Smith was completely legal, (b) Crabtree couldn't have caught that ball anyways, (c) Crabtree actually initiated the contact by pushing off which would have been OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE penalty against the 49ers, so in truth THEY are the lucky ones that the whistle wasn't blown, it would have been on them

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2013, 12:44 AM   #36404
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
She is 5'6

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2013, 01:41 AM   #36405
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
i heard she and her dad will be wearing AWESOME shirts soon!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to halfeatencake again.

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2013, 05:54 AM   #36406
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
just back from the job office
a beautifull intelligent girl was helping me out
blond, blue eyes

then i went to the oxfam shop for coffee and choclate
becaue there is a maice childslavery in the cacao industry

and now i'm just back
time for a coffee
Old 02.05.2013, 05:57 AM   #36407
gast30
invito al cielo

everyone is friendly to me today
i call this day 'the friendly day'
Old 02.05.2013, 05:58 AM   #36408
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i wasn't talking to you gast. was that aimed at me?
no, at the use of wordplay, sentence

how things sound
how your post sounded like ffkis

not aimed at you
and i also thought 'maybe' you were talking to me
i was a bit confused d'oh
Old 02.05.2013, 01:27 PM   #36409
gast30
invito al cielo

at the moment i can only be an example to be lazy
Old 02.05.2013, 01:32 PM   #36410
gast30
invito al cielo

cnn: americans have trouble over who will decide to give the order to kill american al quida members outside usa

Old 02.05.2013, 01:36 PM   #36411
gast30
invito al cielo

brainwashmachines create terrorist
fucking filthfuck psycho hate brainwashers

people are killed and then the extreemsit political wing
are innocent

they they say they have nothing to do with these
like they are the propaganda of peace

see this terrorist
who killed 77 people becaue of hate pushed ideology

the extreemist politic wings have created this monster
hate preach
here you have your hate preach ^^

and i pay TAXMONEY to these legalized hate propaganda machines

fuck you extreemist brainless baboons

YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL
ALL PEOPLE COME FROM AFRICA
Old 02.05.2013, 01:56 PM   #36412
gast30
invito al cielo

extreemist political party's are shit people who make MONEY from hate
+ extreem brainless

they can stand people living in peace and friendship
they want to attack the unity of people
they want to devide the people

extreemsit people are all SHIT people

i don't want to feed them with my taxmoney
to create more terrorist

have some braincells
before you go into politics

forever unhappy hate apes
when your life is a failure
that is not the fault of a religious person or immigrant
Old 02.05.2013, 04:19 PM   #36413
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2013, 04:40 PM   #36414
gast30
invito al cielo

is that you from the future ffkis?

wel you still have a house and a beer
Old 02.05.2013, 04:42 PM   #36415
gast30
invito al cielo

just back from the park
fed the ducks some old bread
it started to freeze again tonight
Old 02.05.2013, 04:42 PM   #36416
gast30
invito al cielo

beer belly's so fucking discusting
Old 02.05.2013, 04:53 PM   #36417
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30

ha, i sure hope so. he seems more well-off than i.

i'm intrigued by what their shirts say.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2013, 04:59 PM   #36418
gast30
invito al cielo

can't really read that well

does it say 'nation' and then a skull over planet earth

more like the cover of the album of mondo generator from nick oliveri
Old 02.05.2013, 05:12 PM   #36419
gast30
invito al cielo

radiohead has released a new album

going to bed early
have different thing to do tomorrow

good night folks
Old 02.05.2013, 05:35 PM   #36420
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

What, between all that great beer and chocolate they don't have Frank Zappa blank hotel rooms in Belgium?

Right, guess not then
Quote:
radiohead has released a new album

Not till February 25 gasty

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1321172117711811181818191820 1821 182218231824183118711921 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth