Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.29.2013, 09:43 AM   #36021
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
your football-gif is hypnotising such friends
funny

i wanted to let all you sy boardy's now ...
that i am one of the few lucky people that have a chance to win 40.000 euro
i will be picked up with a limoine and brought to brussel for a dinner
were i can recieve my cash

so this means that if i win
gast30 is coming to america
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2013, 09:59 AM   #36022
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
cleaned the room here
filled a garbage bag
surprized how trash builds up soo fast

anyway almost 16:00
look around
realize that i'm here again,
where there is a high concentration of grey people
Old 01.29.2013, 10:33 AM   #36023
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
sweet gast. enjoy your winnings I hope

I'm on TEAM KIM
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 06:43 AM   #36024
gast30
invito al cielo

hey thanks rob
that is for tomorrow when i will recieve a gold/silver colored envellope
just like the european invasion/genocide of indian terretory (america) where they wanted to trick the nature people with shiny objects
to make them give gold in return

yeah, apes in that time thought they were smarter then apes living on other continents
Old 01.30.2013, 06:58 AM   #36025
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 08:29 AM   #36026
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I miss my 89 lebaron

Old 01.30.2013, 08:54 AM   #36027
gast30
invito al cielo

https://soundcloud.com/#lovemonk/tru...en-waitin-dave
Old 01.30.2013, 03:40 PM   #36028
gast30
invito al cielo

i writed a story one's on a comic site
who wants a read?
Old 01.30.2013, 04:06 PM   #36029
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Of Course I Do.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 04:07 PM   #36030
gast30
invito al cielo

found it back
Old 01.30.2013, 04:19 PM   #36031
gast30
invito al cielo

Accidental Hero - The Later

Thoughts are leaving like an airplain on the cover of the album that is rotten and ripped away with thoughts of a brand new airplain that looked like it had not enough speed, to be found later. A wiper is difficult when you have to look at the world. The fantasy is a compressed block of time, to go off from 3, somewhere in my mind layerd, forming a cubistic creation, like the dream of the cubists, without the time. Me ... wants to be the drop of water from an iceclock that melts away time.

Instead everthing around me melts away. No time to even look at dried grass. The world around me turned into a digitalized wave of debris, that won't leave me alone. Even if i'm not here.

Birth from lasers is on to change collectivly the vieuw out of reach, out of the beyond. It was there where they see you now.
I'm not a worrie'ng father or mother, that gets no input from all new medical machinery. I am just a person that is against the experiment. The ideal that feeds without thinking.
Old 01.30.2013, 04:20 PM   #36032
gast30
invito al cielo

the first part ...
what you people think?
Old 01.30.2013, 04:26 PM   #36033
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Atlanta Falcons to Los Angeles?

Lord have His Mercy, the level and scale of corruption in Los Angeles is deafening, even by Nigerian standards! Seriously, this whole build a stadium in LA is suck a fucking racket, and I am an NFL FAN! We don't need a new stadium, in fact, we literally have a dozen world class arenas and stadiums littered across the LA area, indeed several are sitting vacant, wasted. LA is all about building shit fast on the bubble, not the smart, slow money. Too much snakes, too many vultures. Thankfully Atlanta is smart enough to turn down SEVERAL BILLION dollars, because home-town loyalty and support is growing each year. Do the Falcons need a new stadium? Yes. Will they move to get one? Of course not. Besides, the whole "I'm moving the team to LA" is the BIGGEST bluff in sports to get a new stadium built. Even the DALLAS COWBOYS threatened to go to LA to get Texas to take the bait and issue bonds on their new $2.5 BILLION stadium, the most expensive and modern ever built

To describe LA I can only quote Bob Marley's description of Jamaica,

Quote:
Its a very nice place, and its a very bad place.

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 05:13 PM   #36034
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NqgHbesZA0
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 05:37 PM   #36035
gast30
invito al cielo

where is foreverakiss?
Old 01.30.2013, 05:57 PM   #36036
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
tornado watch for south ga. i'm riding that big emotion till it hits.

nothin can fucking stop it. bring it motherfucker. bring it.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2013, 04:40 AM   #36037
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
anyone else having trouble posting photos on here lately? I've been trying to post a photo and using the preview post to make sure the photo shows before posting but then all that shows me is the link and not the photo. I've tried posting using the cut and paste method and I've tried posting by typing in the url of the image and every time I click preview post it shows the link and not the picture.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2013, 08:54 AM   #36038
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Had to scrape the frost and ice off my windshield before I could leave work this morning.

When I got home, I did the same for my wife......winters in the South can be so rough

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2013, 12:31 PM   #36039
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

^LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Probably not the best time to post this...but....oh well.

K miyuko

Old 01.31.2013, 02:59 PM   #36040
gast30
invito al cielo

ufffhh my stomic is full
had fries

if k miyuko wants some puke over her
now is the time
1302170217521792179918001801 1802 180318041805181218521902 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth