Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Have you ever been lost in life? I am
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.02.2012, 06:20 PM   #41
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
i got lost in ikea once, horrible experience.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2012, 06:30 PM   #42
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
It's not that I don't wanna work for being lazy. It's that it gets me down. Like, "this is all people do, just work for a paycheck, go home, and do it again." So fucked up.

If you have nothing to live for outside of work then yes, that scenario is true. If youve nothing to live for outside of work, then having a job isnt gonna make any difference to your quality of life anyway, You'll just havea shit life with money to waste, and thats the seeds of drug addiction, kids.

Kidding aside, Einstein was a bank clerk, just because youre not going to write The Great Gatsby or A Kind of Blue, or even get a half-baked rambling story published in a literary supplement or release a CDr on a tiny record label, doesnt mean your contribution is worthless.

The old saying is "dont try to be a great man, just try to be a man", and whilst I always have problems with these kind of Little-Book-Of-Calm sayings, there is a point in there. The way your economic situation might be at the moment, you might have a straight choice between scratching an existence and a quick, early death through total self destruction.

Having a shit, dull job doesnt make you a shit, dull person.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2012, 07:25 PM   #43
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
I might or might not graduate in a couple of months and I haven't a fucking clue what I'm supposed to do after that.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2012, 05:18 AM   #44
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
one thing that depresses me is when i am a coward*.
when i see it in other people, i m not that harsh, but some aspects of being coward can make me be disappointed in someone.

* will be using the word as it is; i wont use never again not even the 'chicken' poo slang for it.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2012, 07:22 AM   #45
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i got lost in ikea once, horrible experience.
Just follow the arrows nitwit.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2012, 08:59 AM   #46
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Clinical studies have shown that following glice's advice has been proven to increase girth and heft tri-fold.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2012, 09:18 AM   #47
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Glice, being a person is so over rated.

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2012, 12:03 PM   #48
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
That's what your Mum said as she was limply wiping my brown love from her under-nose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2012, 05:11 PM   #49
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
you need me to hangout with
forget about all these words
i'll stream you to where you like it
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2012, 05:35 PM   #50
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
don't believe that
you want to do things your own way
you have all the time
to seperate yourself from everyone around you
leave everyone in their life
what they are doing

if people are not happy
then they should change their life
something you can't do for them

stay in your own cool
and see what for people like you
want to hangout with you

the same old things are at the door
school work, living with parents, or try'ing to live alone or with friends
always gives alot of unprepared things
people who are not ready to live on their own

or otherwise
parents who suddently can't live without their childeren
and always find excuses to see the childeren as a failure that can't stand on their legs
so they have a psychological effect that they still have everthing under control

not let me bring the generation of parents that went to the army
they all say that is the place to become a man

now that is over
army now is for people who are interested in that
here that is
in other countries it's still an obligated thing
hard to escape from

i supported years ago 'against child soldiers'
to make and end to ... those days

is it still an obligation in the us
or something you can choose for?

ok i said what i wanted to respond on the being a 'man' thing