Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ways your own body (pleasantly) surprises you (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=73755)

Genteel Death 02.29.2012 03:00 PM

ways your own body (pleasantly) surprises you

Tell stories, anecdotes about your body behaving in ways that make you smile a little and surprise the perception you have of it.

Genteel Death 02.29.2012 03:05 PM

Before some dude from Canada or something asks, I don't have any such stories.

floatingslowly 02.29.2012 03:09 PM

I'm old. There are no more pleasant surprises.

Genteel Death 02.29.2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'm old. There are no more pleasant surprises.

Many Holocaust victims would tend to disagree with that.

floatingslowly 02.29.2012 03:48 PM

Despite my advancing decrepitude, I, that is to say my body, produces extreme results from lovemaking technics.

There you have it.

!@#$%! 02.29.2012 04:17 PM

since i threw away my shoes, my feet have been very happy.

fuckit, that's a big picture...

Genteel Death 02.29.2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afonso
I remember that. I must've been 11? 10?, yeah it was confusing and immediately addictive.

I'm going to keep this post for the time being. I will let you know what I think of it when I need to remind you, AGAIN, that you fail at even simple things like taking the piss on the internet or being a self-celebrating moron for your own puerile reasons. You have been warned. Now, if you don't mind, fuck right off.

!@#$%! 02.29.2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I'm going to keep this post for the time being. I will let you know what I think of it when I need to remind you, AGAIN, that you fail at even simple things like taking the piss on the internet or being a self-celebrating moron for your own puerile reasons. You have been warned. Now, if you don't mind, fuck right off.

fisticuffs! yay!

floatingslowly 02.29.2012 04:32 PM

Thats it.

I'm subscribing.

knox 02.29.2012 05:00 PM

Experts define premature ejaculation as ejaculation that occurs within a minute of placing the penis inside the vagina. Nobody is sure what percentage of men experience premature ejaculation, and how often.

knox 02.29.2012 05:05 PM

The blackhead close up. About 7mm of goodness. This awesome blackhead came out of my friend’s back....My girlfriend and I were delighted to see what the camera was looking at. A nice sub-skin level blackhead. Very dark and juicy. Dan said he suspected a carcinoma or something else of the worst sort. Being a pessimist he discounted our blackhead diagnosis. Then it got all Freudian. The blackhead looked like a little penis.

floatingslowly 02.29.2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knox
Experts define premature ejaculation as ejaculation that occurs within a minute of placing the penis inside the vagina. Nobody is sure what percentage of men experience premature ejaculation, and how often.

Afunso, if you would like to improve your performance, I will offer you tutoring for a.very low price, because you are my friend!!!!

Yes, I mean zenpenis mastery and what you can do with it.

:)

floatingslowly 02.29.2012 05:46 PM

My body sometimes does this thing during bubblebath, where it makes chocolate submarines. I try very hard, but once the wulfpack is on the loose, there's no putting them back in the subpen. O how i tried. Next time, I make cocoa.
:'(

knox 02.29.2012 08:24 PM

shakers?

nicfit 03.01.2012 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
the move it does when we purr

..:o..

knox 03.01.2012 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
oh thank you!

well it is too obvious in regards to what i wanted to say. back home we call those, lets say 'salters'. so i found out that this meatie part, the under part of our upper arm, women's arm, is called that way. you know as we women get older that part can become pretty shakie and can move around with the slightest move we make, resembling the move it does when we purr salt.

we call it the waving flesh, the ciao.
the british win at this: "bingo wings".

i thought you meant that fleshy little bit next to the armpit that pops out.
it's horrible when you wear tight bras. i call them armpit boobs.

knox 03.01.2012 05:36 AM

maybe it'll work better with the motion, like animation.