LEE & LEAH BELO HORIZONTE BRASIL 4/29

Here are some videos that were posted of our show in Belo Horizonte. Many thanks to the troupe of 8 local drummers who performed with us. They play in the maracatu style.

some photos, by Daniele Antonopoulos+Lucas Faria, Leah Singer, Matheus Fleming:

While in BH we also visited Inhotim, a most amazing art park about an hour away from the city, set in a lush tropical environment that was just amazing. I’ve long wanted to see Chris Burden’s Beam Drop, and it was here, along w Doug Aitken’s Sonic Pavillion, Janet Cardiff’s amazing aural Murder of Crows and many other fantastic works. Here’s a few snaps of this astounding place:

7 Responses to LEE & LEAH BELO HORIZONTE BRASIL 4/29

1. Lee, you are always welcome in BH!!!!!! Next time you should go to the soccer stadium and make a jam with us!!!!!!
    See ya!!!

2. Luiz Ramos says:

Hey Lee. I didn’t get the chance to go to your show but i hope you enjoyed the audience, the city and all.

You’re always welcome!

3. Paula Campos says:

Meanwhile, I was outside the performance trying to convince the security I should enter to “feel the energy”. It was impossible. So… I had some beers and cigarrettes.

4. Andre Murbach Maidl says:

Who produced this performance?

Why there was so such few information about it? Guys from BH, please, next time tell us that it is happening!

As a drummer I’m totally frustrated that I missed it.

Btw, Lee go on a fixed gear bike! :)

Peace

5. faiel says:

hey Lee, have you seen this doc about the alagoano experimental master Hermeto Pascoal?
    (y)

6. faiel says:

another great video abou Hermeto Pascoal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1WBGsBNL54
    have fun, lee

7. sms from pc says:

If we finish up disliking each Orlando and Rosalind,
    what’s the point of the play?