Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page >>the last movie you watched
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.25.2013, 06:53 PM   #17301
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you can't buy booze with SNAP!

wait, wasn't construction booming again?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ent-heres-why/

^^ is this article here true?

anyway, best luck dude.

of course you cant, but you can with two years worth of saved up water bottle pennies. ever used Coinstar at your local grocery store?

i haven't read that article and all, but construction isn't exactly booming again. simply because we talk alot of shit but only know one thing. laying floors!!!

homeowners are now asking themselves... "why hire a contractor who can do one thing instead of one who can do numerous things?". in other words, there's only one trade amongst us even if we talk alot of shit. the recession allowed contractors to learn other trades and hire more diverse skilled workers.

i'm currently enrolling in school with the help of 'well off' family members. it's just not worth it no more with the sweating, hard labor, drinking and stress..
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2013, 07:01 PM   #17302
keep poppin pimples
the end of the ugly

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
being an unemployed construction worker turned housemaid drawing unemployment checks with food stamps is not so bad.

mmmmhmmm.

i don't get any stamps up here tho, direct deposit. so easy to gamble and buy illegal things etc... awesome
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2013, 07:13 PM   #17303
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
it's easy down here. i was getting paid under the table. i was completely off the charts!!! so...

...in their eyes, i had no home, income. nothing!!! the defax place here was/is also run by a butch of idiots trying to help out each other and their friends. they have shaped up now since i registered up for food stamps the first time, but i still get them. i just update it every month throu the mail.

fucking easy and maybe illegal
Old 03.25.2013, 07:17 PM   #17304
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
two years worth of saved up water bottle pennies. ever used Coinstar at your local grocery store?

i used to but the fuckers take a fee so now i deposit free at my credit union (they have a machine)

though ive heard that if you get amazon money the fee is 0. (i get shit from amazon on occasion).

anyway, best bang for my supermarket booze buck has to be wild turkey 101. that shit's awesome.

congrats on the relatives!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2013, 07:29 PM   #17305
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i used to but the fuckers take a fee so now i deposit free at my credit union (they have a machine)

though ive heard that if you get amazon money the fee is 0. (i get shit from amazon on occasion).

anyway, best bang for my supermarket booze buck has to be wild turkey 101. that shit's awesome.

congrats on the relatives!

weird. our machine here gives us that option? really? maybe this is something different? outdated machines?

and thanks, i've been enjoying this cheap ass Margaritaville Tequila Gold 80 proof. even if it's gross and strong ass hell. hehe.
Old 03.25.2013, 08:05 PM   #17306
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
totally continuing to be off topic but what the hell

https://www.coinstar.com/FreeCoinCounting.aspx

wild turkey, man-- 'merica!! (and tasty. really tasty. seriously. good stuff.)
Old 03.25.2013, 08:24 PM   #17307
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

never knew about that^^^.

don't even ask me how i get unemployment and free food stamps? really, it's because i'm now insured by said company but defax has never learned about it. ain't that some fucking shit?!? there are holes in the system and you can survive paying rent and getting fed. maybe i should not say this. it's illegal but it's true!!!! and i need it. it's clearly because of avoiding taxes.

anyone sell food stamps???? totally a white trash thing to do but you can make a killing.
Old 03.25.2013, 08:33 PM   #17308
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i'm looking the other way and turning my brain off so that if the feds ever ask me if i knew of any felonies i can honestly reply "i didn't understand a fucking word of what he was saying"

and now, a movie:

Old 03.25.2013, 08:46 PM   #17309
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

having DSL is cheaper than having yr basic cable connections. Mediacom has no idea what they are doing. or do they? i'm living off the hog. kinda.

i think we all know this.
Old 03.25.2013, 09:29 PM   #17310
keep poppin pimples
the end of the ugly

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
man, i just found out that there is coinstar machines here in cowtown, i hope it has paypal cards so i can ebay some records with my nickels
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2013, 09:48 PM   #17311
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

jacques tati's "playtime"

hilarious. such wonderful anarchy. there is practically no story. the end reminded me of 8 1/2
Old 03.27.2013, 06:04 AM   #17312
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses

Old 03.27.2013, 09:55 AM   #17313
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Saw Lincoln last night and liked it.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2013, 09:14 PM   #17314
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
SPRING BREAKER 6465435688765645/10 omg

i have some weird feeling to go see this.

i didn't like KIDS and thought Gummo was so untrue, fabricated and an exaggerated version of some white trash culture in america that was cultivated in Korine's mind to make others believe it was true. and of course, that was the point.

in others words.... 'most' SPRINGBREAKERS are right now getting drunk, playing beer pong, and maybe having vanilla sex.

interesting nonetheless. Florida springbreak time is wild, no doubt. but this will be of course another exaggeration. been there. done that.

oh, will when the over/under exploited trash teenagers of urban and non urban areas of America end?

BuckWild anyone?
Old 03.27.2013, 09:59 PM   #17315
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i
i didn't like KIDS and thought Gummo was so untrue, fabricated and an exaggerated version of some white trash culture in america that was cultivated in Korine's mind to make others believe it was true. and of course, that was the point.

funny thing, i have this conviction that people get more influence from their families than they give credit for, so i have this idea about korine that he learned from his pbs-documentary-making dad, and that's why his movies (the ones i've bother to see, not sure i'll ever again but anyway different story) that's why his movies have this documentary feel to it (i.e., kids, gummo). and yeah i liked neither movie although gummo in the end wasn't that atrocious.

i think the dude who did "george washington" (something green something) was a lot kinder to his characters than that bastard korine, and much more watchable and ultimately more interesting.
Old 03.27.2013, 10:25 PM   #17316
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

maybe he's just a PR for yr average concern parent. i don't know, but i do know how this guy is trying to come across. it's 30% untrue shock falue.

i saw KIDS when i was 15 and still thought it was exploitive trash.

lame. lou barlow(i wanna be cool) soundtrack included. i even bought the motherfucking soundtrack because i wanted to hear what Sebadoh sounded like.
Old 03.28.2013, 08:08 AM   #17317
evollove
expwy. to yr skull

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
When I was a kid, an adult saw the movie KIDS and said he was now worried about me. I knew enough about the movie to say, "I dunno. I never raped anyone."

"But you would," he said, as if the film gave him a secret look into my heart.

Fucker.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2013, 08:09 AM   #17318
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The KIDS soundtrack is the only part I like about the movie. After searching for SLINT for months I heard some on that soundtrack then bought the slint LP's and EP's

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2013, 11:32 AM   #17319
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses

Old 03.28.2013, 01:58 PM   #17320
Murmer99
expwy. to yr skull

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
Harmony Korine has always seemed like a cool guy to me, but I haven't seen a film of his that I liked. Gummo was a soulless waste of time. I actually want to see the new one though.

Also, Playtime is Tati's masterpiece. One of my favorite films

Sadly, I haven't seen that much by him. Mr. Hulot's Holiday and Trafic were very enjoyable too. Anyone have recommendations?
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
766816856863864865 866 867868869876916 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth