Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page >>the last movie you watched
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools
Old 10.23.2012, 05:32 PM   #16401
evollove
expwy. to yr skull
 
evollove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,358
evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Sorkin's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip turned to shit before its 20-something episode run.

His new one, Newsroom couldn't make it to ten episodes before it started to suck. I mean, there was a drop in quality after the first episode, and by the fourth the whole thing had crashed to crap.

He's very fast paced, so you don't notice the huge plot holes and the shameless sentimentality of his stuff right off the bat. But once you go over what just happened in your mind, it's like, "What the fuck?"

His dialogue is superbly entertaining. It's the reason I don't dismiss him entirely as an over-rated hack. I love a good one-liner, and if that's his one trick, he does it great. I could listen to that stuff all day. (And don't give me nonsense about the dialogue not being realistic. That's to life's discredit, not Sorkin's.)

Now, if he could match Mamet's natural story-telling ability, he might be on to something.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2012, 05:43 PM   #16402
!@#$%!
invito al cielo
 
!@#$%!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mars
Posts: 28,944
!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh i haven't watched studio 60 or newsroom yet. as for sorkin, yeah, he's not "great at everything" (who is?) but i guess the verdict "witty, for an american" comes to mind. still i'll check out moneyballz lolol.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2012, 06:24 PM   #16403
demonrail666
invito al cielo
 
demonrail666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,758
demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
sorkin is a playwright and screenwriter who i think first got famous with "a few good men". then he went on to write a little tv show called "sports night" that was actually pretty good, considering, and from then he wrote what's probably the best show in the history of network tv (network, not cable)-- "the west wing." he was there for 3+ seasons and then was caught with a rock of crack at some airport and the show kept running for 3 or 4 more seasons but it was shit compared to the beginning.

went into recovery, not sure for how long, wrote "charlie wilson's war" which was pretty good in spite of having tom hanks in it, and more recently wrote the screenplay for "the social network," which you've prolly heard about.

his trademarks-- an obsession with politics, an obsession with smart overachieving characters, snappy clever dialogue (much like whedon but on more grownup subjects such as legal doctrines or nuclear warfare strategy), a strange love of gilbert & sullivan, highly functional drunks (tv ratings experts, white house chiefs of staff, u.s.senators), health-challenged elders (u.s. president w/ multiple sclerosis, t.v. station general manager recovering from a stroke), a weird love of gilbert+ sullivan, and various other "tics" that make him recognizable once you've watched enough of his stuff.

why we hate the prettyboy: exactly for the reason you mention. i remember i first liked his work in "12 monkeys" actually. but it's always grating, like you need to get his ridiculous celebrity out of the way in order to get to his acting. also probably jealousy that he gets to bang angelina raw, ha ha haaaa.

If he wrote the West Wing, then I'm a Sorkin fan without having realised. And your mentioning certain key themes in his screenplays definitely fits with Moneyball, which is ultimately about the behind the scenes politics of baseball.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2012, 06:45 PM   #16404
Severian
expwy. to yr skull
 
Severian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,302
Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I've not seen what she looks like now but in her day she was almost unfathomably beautiful.

 


Anyway, just watched

 


Moneyball

I imagine o lot of potential viewers for this were put off by the fact it's about baseball. It's a real gem, though. Brad Pitt is great in it and well deserved his oscar nomination, although (predictably) Phillip Seymour Hoffman does steal the show a bit. Highly recommended.

Why would Baseball put people off? The movie was great; probably my favorite of 2011. And Pitt hasn't NOT deserved an Oscar nod since the 90s. He's an incredible actor.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2012, 07:11 PM   #16405
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull
 
keep poppin pimples's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: www.masonhq.com
Posts: 1,242
keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
 

8/10
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2012, 07:54 AM   #16406
to.w
children of satan
 
to.w's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: France
Posts: 260
to.w kicks all y'all's assesto.w kicks all y'all's assesto.w kicks all y'all's assesto.w kicks all y'all's assesto.w kicks all y'all's assesto.w kicks all y'all's assesto.w kicks all y'all's assesto.w kicks all y'all's assesto.w kicks all y'all's assesto.w kicks all y'all's assesto.w kicks all y'all's asses
Joe Dante's "The Hole"
> conventional, but very enjoyable teenage movie. Typically Dante.
__________________
ThOmas.W

myhand.thanx records
to.w is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2012, 08:09 AM   #16407
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo
 
Rob Instigator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In the land of the Instigator
Posts: 24,681
Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Bane sucked. Bane sucked in the comix and he sucked in the movie. stupid concept, no wit, no intelligence to match against Batman.
Batman uses genius intelligence and physical rigor to defeat insane criminals. Bane was just a stupid oaf. anyone with a gun could have killed him at any time, and ended the whole stupid thing.

I have watched it thrice now, and every time it gets more ridiculous.

Batman never retires, ever ever. He is eternal. It is bruce wayne that is the mask. Nolan is a crybaby bitch.
__________________
RXTT's Intellectual Journey - my new blog where I talk about all the books I read.
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2012, 09:09 AM   #16408
!@#$%!
invito al cielo
 
!@#$%!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mars
Posts: 28,944
!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
If he wrote the West Wing, then I'm a Sorkin fan without having realised. And your mentioning certain key themes in his screenplays definitely fits with Moneyball, which is ultimately about the behind the scenes politics of baseball.
yes... see if you can catch "sports night" somewhere (it's on netflix here) and you'll spot his origins. it's not a great production or anything (looks/feels very 90s), but its characters, if at first perhaps dull, will start to grow interesting after a few episodes.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2012, 12:10 PM   #16409
demonrail666
invito al cielo
 
demonrail666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,758
demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks, I just put it on my Lovefilm list (similar to Netflix). It'll at least break up the Paris Hilton movie marathon I'm currently in the middle of.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2012, 07:33 PM   #16410
Severian
expwy. to yr skull
 
Severian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,302
Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Bane sucked. Bane sucked in the comix and he sucked in the movie. stupid concept, no wit, no intelligence to match against Batman.
Batman uses genius intelligence and physical rigor to defeat insane criminals. Bane was just a stupid oaf. anyone with a gun could have killed him at any time, and ended the whole stupid thing.

I have watched it thrice now, and every time it gets more ridiculous.

Batman never retires, ever ever. He is eternal. It is bruce wayne that is the mask. Nolan is a crybaby bitch.

Bane was an admittedly weak character throughout much of his comic career, but that's a issue of execution. He was supposed to be Batmans equal, in both strength and intelligence. He was never really written that way though. I think Nolan and Tom Hardy did an excellent job of turning him into a realistic, genuinely threatening, and pretty self-contained villain. Thalia is only a "bad guy" for ten minutes. I actually think Bane is somehow more sinister than the Joker was. After all, in Nolan's world he was an agent of anarchy and unpredictability. He's not evil incarnate. He's just THE personification of violent energy and collective social psychological suppression of madness.

The joker had a lesson to teach us (at least until he realized his hypothesis about humanity was wrong, at which point he went batshit and beat Batmans ass faster than anyone ever has before)..,. He gave people a choice. Bane makes a point of giving only the illusion of choice, just so the final damage will hurt thatch more. He just wants to kill people and end lives, and he cares about nothing else (except for Thalia's hot ass which he would no doubt tap if he didn't feel a paternal affection for her).

He was far and away the highlight of the film, which surprised me.

When I saw the Dark Knight trailer, I knew I was going to love it. I didn't know I was going to love the second until after I'd already seen it. It just didn't sound like a great idea, honestly. But he'll, the second time through I was afraid I'd be bored. Instead, I held in my piss until I thought I was going to drown, and I took in every moment. I guess I can see how some might be disappointed, but I have to ask: why spend 9 hours watching a movie that you think (and, for the second and third time, know) sucks?!

The Dark Knight is clearly the best film, with its only flaw being the appearance of the guy who played Spawn as the token black gangster who luckily gets fucking killed. But I am totally happy with the trilogy and the way it ended, and I don't think I've ever felt that way about ANY film trilogy before. This is impressive because I am notoriously picky when it comes to "superhero" based films. There have only been about seven in history that are worth watching, and Nolan just flushed out the top three.

Iron Man 3 is about as exciting a prospect as sniffing a bucket that the guy from Coldplay just farted in.

I am looking forward to Skyfall, but that's a little different.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2012, 09:00 PM   #16411
fugazifan
invito al cielo
 
fugazifan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,853
fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Head on\ gegen die wand

really great
__________________
If there's been a way to build it,
There'll be a way to destroy it,
Things are not that out of control

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2012, 12:46 AM   #16412
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 11,702
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Why would Baseball put people off? The movie was great; probably my favorite of 2011. And Pitt hasn't NOT deserved an Oscar nod since the 90s. He's an incredible actor.


I agree, I've had a bromance crush on Brat Pitt since I was a kid yo, that dude is a seriously great actor at every level. Like Chris Walken, even his really really terrible roles or even bad acting is still decent enough. Though with these recent Chanel No 5 ads, I'm not sure if he is bad acting or going for facetious.

My favorite Brad Pitt moments are in Twelve Monkies, he is the perfect schizo, he can play in and out of sanity better than Gene Wilder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Bane was an admittedly weak character throughout much of his comic career, but that's a issue of execution. He was supposed to be Batmans equal, in both strength and intelligence. He was never really written that way though. I think Nolan and Tom Hardy did an excellent job of turning him into a realistic, genuinely threatening, and pretty self-contained villain. Thalia is only a "bad guy" for ten minutes. I actually think Bane is somehow more sinister than the Joker was. After all, in Nolan's world he was an agent of anarchy and unpredictability. He's not evil incarnate. He's just THE personification of violent energy and collective social psychological suppression of madness.

The joker had a lesson to teach us (at least until he realized his hypothesis about humanity was wrong, at which point he went batshit and beat Batmans ass faster than anyone ever has before)..,. He gave people a choice. Bane makes a point of giving only the illusion of choice, just so the final damage will hurt thatch more. He just wants to kill people and end lives, and he cares about nothing else (except for Thalia's hot ass which he would no doubt tap if he didn't feel a paternal affection for her).

He was far and away the highlight of the film, which surprised me.

When I saw the Dark Knight trailer, I knew I was going to love it. I didn't know I was going to love the second until after I'd already seen it. It just didn't sound like a great idea, honestly. But he'll, the second time through I was afraid I'd be bored. Instead, I held in my piss until I thought I was going to drown, and I took in every moment. I guess I can see how some might be disappointed, but I have to ask: why spend 9 hours watching a movie that you think (and, for the second and third time, know) sucks?!

The Dark Knight is clearly the best film, with its only flaw being the appearance of the guy who played Spawn as the token black gangster who luckily gets fucking killed. But I am totally happy with the trilogy and the way it ended, and I don't think I've ever felt that way about ANY film trilogy before. This is impressive because I am notoriously picky when it comes to "superhero" based films. There have only been about seven in history that are worth watching, and Nolan just flushed out the top three.

Iron Man 3 is about as exciting a prospect as sniffing a bucket that the guy from Coldplay just farted in.

I am looking forward to Skyfall, but that's a little different.

 

WAAAY too into it
__________________

 




"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2012, 06:50 AM   #16413
demonrail666
invito al cielo
 
demonrail666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,758
demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
 


Up in the Air

Starts out quite interesting but ends up not really amounting to much.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2012, 12:03 PM   #16414
Severian
expwy. to yr skull
 
Severian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,302
Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I agree, I've had a bromance crush on Brat Pitt since I was a kid yo, that dude is a seriously great actor at every level. Like Chris Walken, even his really really terrible roles or even bad acting is still decent enough. Though with these recent Chanel No 5 ads, I'm not sure if he is bad acting or going for facetious.

My favorite Brad Pitt moments are in Twelve Monkies, he is the perfect schizo, he can play in and out of sanity better than Gene Wilder


 

WAAAY too into it

Hah. ... Yeah.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2012, 03:16 PM   #16415
!@#$%!
invito al cielo
 
!@#$%!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mars
Posts: 28,944
!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
I don't give a fuck if it seems "carried away" to anyone else, I'd fuck Batman's cowl till it's modified into a pointed dildo.

Anyways... gonna watch Donovan's Reef in a bit.

Oh! I also saw "Au Hasard Balthazar". I'm going to be honest and say I'm not sure what to make of it. I want to watch it again though. Very powerful film and it looks amazing but I found it strange... the whole thing with the donkey and whatnot. It was disturbing to watch the cruel behavior towards the animal. Interestingly, it's paralleled with the life of the human characters. I think I'll end up loving this film, but I can't say that yet. It's a very compassionate movie, which I admire.

the donkey is god (bresson was catholic)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2012, 03:17 PM   #16416
!@#$%!
invito al cielo
 
!@#$%!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mars
Posts: 28,944
!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous


 

WAAAY too into it

i was going to post a turd-in-protest, but you did much better (and classier).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2012, 04:22 PM   #16417
gast30
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: where all the childeren are insaine
Posts: 7,035
gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
ali g, borat, bruno ..the man is back

 
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2012, 06:45 PM   #16418
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo
 
foreverasskiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: somewhere in georgia
Posts: 4,990
foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
 
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2012, 07:14 PM   #16419
demonrail666
invito al cielo
 
demonrail666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,758
demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Oh! I also saw "Au Hasard Balthazar". I'm going to be honest and say I'm not sure what to make of it. I want to watch it again though. Very powerful film and it looks amazing but I found it strange... the whole thing with the donkey and whatnot. It was disturbing to watch the cruel behavior towards the animal. Interestingly, it's paralleled with the life of the human characters. I think I'll end up loving this film, but I can't say that yet. It's a very compassionate movie, which I admire.

I wrote a long response to this but edited it down simply to say that I hope you do stick with it. It didn't strike me the first time I saw it either, but one day I watched it again and all I can say is I'm glad I did.

Anyway, to something incomparably different, just rewatched

 


Battle: Los Angeles

The first half hour of this is great, before it turns into a cut-scene from a video game.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2012, 07:47 AM   #16420
h8kurdt
invito al cielo
 
h8kurdt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In Mulder's Basement room
Posts: 2,522
h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
 


So the girlfriend wanted to watch this as it was on tv last night. Dreadful, just utterly awful and with the adverts it was 2 1/2 hours longs. Not gonna get that back anytime soon.
__________________


Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
321
721771811818819820 821 822823824831871 > »
-->

Thread Tools

All content 2006 Sonic Youth