Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page >>the last movie you watched
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.30.2007, 09:01 PM   #1061
total-trash
children of satan

total-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's assestotal-trash kicks all y'all's asses
predator. schwarzennegger is a beast
total-trash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2007, 10:38 PM   #1062
Silent Dan Speaks
the destroyed room

Silent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's asses
Wedding Crashers. I liked it.
Silent Dan Speaks is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2007, 10:47 PM   #1063
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Michael Clayton. 10 thumbs up.

& patty you know what your daddy said? He said, "You know, sixty days ago she was such a wonderful child, and now look at her sitting there with a gun in her hand."
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2007, 10:48 PM   #1064
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

ha ha ha
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2007, 10:50 PM   #1065
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Hey, Dennis is actually a little taller than Hilary. And maybe cuter.

& patty you know what your daddy said? He said, "You know, sixty days ago she was such a wonderful child, and now look at her sitting there with a gun in her hand."
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2007, 10:52 AM   #1066
sarramkrop

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2007, 06:27 PM   #1067
racehorse
100%

racehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's asses
the double life of veronique...
not sure how much i enjoyed it really, the styling and cinematography, although visually spectacular, felt really contrived at points. it was quite dissapointing as i loved the styling in the trilogy but here it was too abundant and made me feel like kieslowski was using it as a cop-out, styling the film for the sake of it to make up for the laziness of the plot. i really felt like i wanted a literal explanation about the two women, and i think that leaving the film with such ambiguity did not fit into the narrative style of the film as a whole. i felt like it was just awkward to not explain such things - sometimes having too many possible outcomes just reeks of clumbsiness.
Old 11.01.2007, 07:04 PM   #1068
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse
the double life of veronique...
not sure how much i enjoyed it really, the styling and cinematography, although visually spectacular, felt really contrived at points. it was quite dissapointing as i loved the styling in the trilogy but here it was too abundant and made me feel like kieslowski was using it as a cop-out, styling the film for the sake of it to make up for the laziness of the plot. i really felt like i wanted a literal explanation about the two women, and i think that leaving the film with such ambiguity did not fit into the narrative style of the film as a whole. i felt like it was just awkward to not explain such things - sometimes having too many possible outcomes just reeks of clumbsiness.

veronique is way before the trilogy.

the 2 women come from his theory of human spare tires
Old 11.02.2007, 08:02 AM   #1070
racehorse
100%

racehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
veronique is way before the trilogy.

the 2 women come from his theory of human spare tires
human spare tires?
what is this theory?....
Old 11.02.2007, 10:42 AM   #1071
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse
human spare tires?
what is this theory?....

"god" (he believes in it) makes "extra souls" in case one of them breaks before its time. or was it extra bodies, one soul? yes i think more like that. 1 soul 2 bodies.

they are both veronique, one copy just busted out

remember all those puppets

damn polish catholics!
Old 11.03.2007, 10:00 AM   #1072
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

jean pierre melville's second feature, based on jean cocteau's novel (cocteau also provides the narrator's voice). a competent movie--not damn good yet, but melville's hand is there--with a great screenplay.
Old 11.03.2007, 10:48 AM   #1073
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

touch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's asses
mishima
touch me i'm sick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2007, 06:39 PM   #1074
defgrip
empty page

defgrip has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I watched dan in real life.. it was decent.
defgrip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2007, 09:49 PM   #1075
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

touch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's asses
another gay movie. this shit was fucking ridiculous, i really don't know what inclined me to rent it...

i'm torrenting altered states as we speak
touch me i'm sick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2007, 11:38 PM   #1076
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

2 movies this weekend

to have and have not

bacall= hottttt

and

seijun suzuki - zigeunerweisen

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Old 11.05.2007, 02:50 AM   #1077
nomowish
children of satan

nomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's assesnomowish kicks all y'all's asses

POETIC JUSTICE

nomowish is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2007, 04:56 AM   #1078
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Ratatouille!
lovely.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2007, 07:56 AM   #1079
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Ratatouille!
lovely.

I expected this movie to be crap but I enjoyed it more than any other movie I've seen this year.

Not including HP 5, because that shit is in a league of its own.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2007, 08:04 AM   #1080
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
I expected this movie to be crap but I enjoyed it more than any other movie I've seen this year.

Not including HP 5, because that shit is in a league of its own.
Too bad you're married ha ha.
No, seriously, Ratatouille is a great movie. Aestetically (?) and technically (?) amazing and fun to watch. Glad you liked it, I feel less lonely on this damn board. ha ha.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
44515253 54 55565764104154554 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth