Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page >>the last movie you watched
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.29.2007, 10:19 AM   #281
Diesel
invito al cielo

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
have you ever seen "get carter"?? the 1970's movie, not the shitty stallone remake (so pathetic! stallone!).

anyway-- watch it. it might change whatever negative opinion you have of him. i actually like him quite a bit. he was also brilliant in alfie, and zulu, and that one about a jazz club owner, a spy movie... hm... i'll think about it, and he was great on educating rita and hannah and her sisters,-- blue ice! that was the movie i mentioned above. not a great movie, but entertaining....

anyway he does too many movies im afraid so that's bound to reflect poorly on him but don't wholly discard him based on the muppets movie or something.

get carter is set in my town, lovely place eh?
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2007, 10:23 AM   #282
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
get carter is set in my town, lovely place eh?

oh its fucking great! that's the north of england no? i remember lots of red brick buildings & forests.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2007, 10:29 AM   #283
Diesel
invito al cielo

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
heh ya my house is red brick and the park at the bottom of the road can seem like a forest when walking through at night after a few brews like. really though alot has changed since get carter, it's hard to believe the town depicted was once how this place looked. mind, the multi storey car park is still here after fighting off a few demolition jobs. is the stallone remake set here too?
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2007, 04:21 AM   #284
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses

Topless Women Talk About Their Lives (1997) - Harry Sinclair

Saw this last night, and I found it a very enjoyable New Zealand film.
The quality is amazing, considering the budget it got. The soundtrack is made up entirely of New Zealand music, mainly from the Flying Nun Label. Recommended.

Tracklist

Hey Seuss - 3DS
North by North - The Bats
Anything Could Happen - The Clean
Animal - 3DS
Saskatchewan - Superette
Buddy - Snapper
I Love My Leather Jacket - The Chills
Down in Splendour - Straitjacket Fits
Point That Thing Somewhere Else - The Clean
Waves - Superette
She Speeds - Straitjacket Fits
Fish - The Clean
Spooky - 3DS
Not Given Lightly - Chris Knox
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2007, 04:26 AM   #285
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
watching 28 Day Later

right now, the empty city part with that GYBE song playing

probably stop watching it and go to bed when the scene/song is over.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2007, 04:29 AM   #286
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh

Topless Women Talk About Their Lives (1997) - Harry Sinclair

Saw this last night, and I found it a very enjoyable New Zealand film.
The quality is amazing, considering the budget spent. The soundtrack is made up entirely of New Zealand music, mainly from the Flying Nun Label. Recommended.

Tracklist

Hey Seuss - 3DS
North by North - The Bats
Anything Could Happen - The Clean
Animal - 3DS
Saskatchewan - Superette
Buddy - Snapper
I Love My Leather Jacket - The Chills
Down in Splendour - Straitjacket Fits
Point That Thing Somewhere Else - The Clean
Waves - Superette
She Speeds - Straitjacket Fits
Fish - The Clean
Spooky - 3DS
Not Given Lightly - Chris Knox

Do you have the soundtrack to that? I've never seen the movie, but I got the the soundratck back in the day and it's really good, even though the Flying Nun label were on their last leg, by then.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2007, 04:38 AM   #287
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Do you have the soundtrack to that? I've never seen the movie, but I got the the soundratck back in the day and it's really good, even though the Flying Nun label were on their last leg, by then.

No I don't have it. Gotta get it though. It suits the film perfectly.
The Flying Nun label brought out some good stuff. I'm keen on listening to more 3DS, Superette, Straitjacket Fits. The film is well worth seeing Sarra.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2007, 06:17 AM   #288
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
I saw a film the other night, Tokolosh, about an Australian filmmaker from the 30s. Funny film. Was a documentary but using acting to tell the story. Really well done. Anyway, I think you'd like it or atleast appreciate it: http://www.huntangels.com.au/huntangels/

Try and check it out if you can.
Old 05.13.2007, 06:50 AM   #289
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
happy feet
but i dont like musicals so i wasnt the biggest fan
https://www.facebook.com/AlienAnal
ALIEN ANAL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2007, 07:21 AM   #290
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins kicks all y'all's assesZEROpumpkins kicks all y'all's assesZEROpumpkins kicks all y'all's assesZEROpumpkins kicks all y'all's assesZEROpumpkins kicks all y'all's assesZEROpumpkins kicks all y'all's assesZEROpumpkins kicks all y'all's assesZEROpumpkins kicks all y'all's assesZEROpumpkins kicks all y'all's assesZEROpumpkins kicks all y'all's assesZEROpumpkins kicks all y'all's asses
Pulp Fiction
Old 05.13.2007, 08:09 AM   #291
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
Dazed & Confused
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2007, 10:08 AM   #292
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Straw Dogs

crazy backwoods English....mr. Peckinpah knows this.
davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2007, 10:50 AM   #293
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses

it was great, but it got all chewed up in my tape player
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2007, 10:56 AM   #294
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses

Loved it
Old 05.13.2007, 11:03 AM   #295
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
i like when the cat comes and takes a shit right in front of the customer who is waiting to be served!
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2007, 11:09 AM   #296
jimbrim
expwy. to yr skull

jimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's asses

one of my favourites
jimbrim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2007, 12:11 PM   #297
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Spider Man 3. It was okay, not spectacular. Nice appearance of Venom though.
Old 05.13.2007, 12:13 PM   #298
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Hitch.

Saw it on a plane once and the cheesy speech about 'falling' at the end actually inspired me to do something, so I felt like I owed it another watch when it was on TV this morning. I like it.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2007, 12:24 PM   #299
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm, National Lampoon Vacation 3 is on now, so that...
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2007, 05:24 PM   #300
Bunbury
stalker

Bunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's asses
art school confidential, and it was awful.
I would like my time back please.

Bunbury is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
121314 15 1617182565115515 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth