Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page noise shapes
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.02.2014, 08:26 PM   #1
PLips
bad moon rising

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
hey there. heres some bitmap one directional rondos i made. animated knots to the keys of E and F. i have more of these but i dont want to brainwash anyone. i was running these shapes in my head like a computer for 5 months straight and CSIS started shutting my computer down when i tried to pursue the theory further. itd be a shame if only spy agencies knew about these. let me know what you think and i can explain them and i'll post more of my research soon.

cheers
danny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OnCCME0tmc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNGTX8MMKDw

edit: here are the notes for the 7x7individual squares rondo. the empty squares are omitted compared to the brown slide which proceed through every note

Emaj7 = E - G# - B - D#
Emaj7 = G# - E - D# - B (grid)
G# : G# - A - A# - B - C - C#
E : E - F - F#- G - G# - A - A#
D# : E - F - F# - G - G# -
B : C# / D#

Fmaj7 = F - A - C - E
Fmaj7 = A -F - E - C (grid)
A: A - A# - B - C - C# - D
F: F - F# - G - G# - A - A# - B
E: F - F# /G/ G# - A
C: D - D# - E

Edim7 E -G - B♭- D♭
Edim7 G -E - D♭- B♭ (grid)
G: C - B - Bb - A - Ab - G
E: Bb -A - Ab - G - Gb - F - E
Db: Gb - F /E/ Eb - D
Bb: D - Db - C

Fdim7 F - A♭- C♭ (B) -E (D)
Fdim7 A♭- F - E (D) - C♭ (B) (grid)

Ab : Db - C - B - Bb - A - Ab
F : B - Bb - A - Ab - G - Gb - F
D : G - Gb - F - E - Eb
B : Eb / Db
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2014, 05:42 PM   #2
PLips
bad moon rising

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses

hey i finished a new one. i drew up the music schematics for it.
rightleft is Bmaj,dim bottom first
updown is Cmaj,dim rightside first

they rise and decline with the scale to its starting key at the left or bottom
this is the 5x5 base unit inverse of the previous designs. i took a few liberties on the pattern of the other ones so that the e and f 7th had the longest lines so its not really an x-y grid i just thought itd sound better if i modified it.

these are to develop animatic memory ... animated mandalas in your head. if you dont want to be brainwashed by me think of your own patterns. these are just the base units

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAW7...ature=youtu.be
Old 11.07.2014, 09:58 PM   #3
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
you must tell me how your soul made the complete coalesce with the Boognish for divination to complete the Oneness within.

i've been trying for years. all i get is rusty nails and bad skin. i have yet to understand but i understand.

give me that Z...oloft.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2014, 10:19 PM   #4
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
for you Plips...you deserve it"...

..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tUiNcu8jrA
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2014, 09:28 AM   #5
PLips
bad moon rising

my mother made me taste my own poo when i was four when i wouldnt stop shitting my pants. that was my first experience with the brown. my older brother played me the pure guava album in the mid 90s, my first exposure to ween. i really didnt start listening to ween until college in the early 2000s. i first called myself mudlick about 98 or 99 but ween said on chocolate and cheese album 'dont shit where you eat'. PLips is a play on poolips though ive drinken pee before too. i was doomed to be the object of ridicule when i joined the ween forum in october 2011.

ween sounded like wien
their hometown new hope pennsylvania sounded like punslovenia
i punned it up like mad and got punished for it my soul was on the line and for what? a pagan deity? im done carrying ween.net forum on my back. i at least saved the forum from oblivion for a year and a half with all my cartoons and banners and it nearly killed me. i stabbed myself in the wiener for that forum. im a regular forumer now recovering schizo.

i sent the noise shapes to dean ween in 2012 i hope he didnt put them in his spam folder. i am trying to combine music and animation through mathematics and geometry. i have been studying these shapes for a good 10 years now. the music theory might need some adjustments but i dont think its bullshit. make noise until you find clarity. the brown is lo fi noise to ween thats what ween and sonic youth had in common in the old days. unpolished turds.
Old 11.09.2014, 02:37 PM   #6
PLips
bad moon rising

here are the basic chords version of the 7x7 rondos with schematics.

DISCLAIMER: i made an error in the musical symmetry of the red one as you can see in the chart. i dont really care it sort of reminds me of some ustashe symbolism that red one and i have neonazis from the ween.net forum who stalk me on here. they dont deserve it being perfect. maybe the error was a freudian slip. i made a symbolic choice of the colours if theres a logic to it. colour music association im not proficient so there might be different colours to represent the bitmaps.

this was not an xy coordinate design. since i wanted to represent 4 basic chords i chose the root to carry the longest lines possible with the others more staccato

there are two base unit versions of the red one and only one for the blue one. the red one by its nature requires more extraneous squares to complete the circuit so there was space for two variations. i chose the more balanced one to animate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW03...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eldo...ature=youtu.be

the 3d one is next! stay tuned ...
Old 11.09.2014, 08:25 PM   #7
PLips
bad moon rising

heres the 3d rondo in the 7th chord. this is not the base unit and it should be red if the centre is empty according to what i already established. i was exhausted when i made this in 2012 so there are errors. and i did not want to look at that raging red. it should be B 7th C 7th too. i'll get to work on the proper BC rondo base unit soon.

enjoy ... if you dare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgTq...ature=youtu.be
Old 11.09.2014, 08:27 PM   #8
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Some beautiful mind stuff goin on in here. I like it though! Nice sounds and visually pleasing.

Keep it up!
https://www.facebook.com/AlienAnal
ALIEN ANAL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2014, 08:22 PM   #9
PLips
bad moon rising

okay so i redid the cube one. i put the root note 2nd from the centre because it was most consistent. this one was xyz so the centre is the origin yet it was empty. i'll work on some variations and the inverse soon.
Thanks for the support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeHX...ature=youtu.be
Old Today, 05:33 PM   #10
PLips
bad moon rising

ok heres the proper EF cube using triad chords. the chords' root out from the centre. im going to do a shape variation on the triad next.

ok enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPwU...ature=youtu.be

All content 2006 Sonic Youth