Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The unserious Donald Trump MegaPresident joke Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.30.2016, 05:11 AM   #1
PLips
the destroyed room

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Sure Trump's pulled a few trumpboners, but I hear he's playing 'Hail to the Chief' on his Trumpbone on Inaugration Day.

Would you rather hear the staccato bassy moans of Hillary playing Bill's skin flute? I think not.

I'm going to get my rocks off on the Trumpbone! There's Jazz in his pantaloons!

Amirite Soniggas!?!
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2016, 05:19 AM   #2
pepper_green
expwy. to yr skull

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
I get it now. if yr driveless then yr cashless, but if your cashless yr driverless.

it's like cashless driveless. oh, ha! cash less...drive less. oh, I get it now.

Plips you rock! lol.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2016, 05:20 AM   #3
PLips
the destroyed room

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
That Melanija she's a Yugoslovak! Her name was Knavs but she changed it to Knauss to sound more like a Kraut!

I tellz ya! That's because Trump would rather marry a Sour Kraut than a Co-Bossa! Knyuk Knyuk Knyuk, awoowoowoowoowooowoo awowoowoowoowoowowwowoowoo!
Old 11.30.2016, 05:23 AM   #4
pepper_green
expwy. to yr skull

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
so, if I drive less and cash less, and eat sour kraut I want get a ticket for being driverless?

oh hahah! yes I got it. high five!!! brah!!
Old 11.30.2016, 05:29 AM   #5
pepper_green
expwy. to yr skull

do I log in here? I log in. driverless. clueless.

then I log in here. right? look. everyone log in here.

dash pronoun..==--
Old 11.30.2016, 05:31 AM   #6
pepper_green
expwy. to yr skull

i get it now.
Old 11.30.2016, 05:32 AM   #7
PLips
the destroyed room

That Melanija she's a hoot. It says she was born in Novo Mesto which means 'New Town' but I could of sworn I saw her in a village near my mom's village called Fuckovci witch mean 'The Whistlers' (pronounced Foochkovtsee). Someone in Slovenia must have told her fuckovv and so she moved to Dixieland. Now she's whistlin' Dicksee!

Hahaha! Yallz goinz to Hell go fuckov yrselfs!
Old 11.30.2016, 05:43 AM   #8
PLips
the destroyed room

Haha reminds me of the first time Trump spiked the Collective Unconscious through the IndoEuropean Language Substrate when he married the Czech wife Ivana Trump: Czech Mate. Now that he's elected he will 'pun'ish all of you! Hahaha! Y'allz Hell tha'tends Hell.

I don't know how to stop vomiting since I've been working in office. Ahaha. Aha. Ahahaha.

Good Morning Ladies and Germanies you've all been scum. Regis and Kathy Lee are up next with musical guest Klaus Nomi! You're all going to die of AIDS!
Old 11.30.2016, 10:43 AM   #9
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
I get it now. if yr driveless then yr cashless, but if your cashless yr driverless.

it's like cashless driveless. oh, ha! cash less...drive less. oh, I get it now.

Plips you rock! lol.

Hah!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2016, 12:50 PM   #10
PLips
the destroyed room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Hah!

You were thinking the same thing as me were'nt youz?? Johnny Cash's "One Piece At A Time" song where he smuggles car parts out of the Cadillac factory over working there for twenty years. Props. Glad to see we're on the same page. Won peace outta time.
Old 11.30.2016, 01:27 PM   #11
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
You were thinking the same thing as me were'nt youz?? Johnny Cash's "One Piece At A Time" song where he smuggles car parts out of the Cadillac factory over working there for twenty years. Props. Glad to see we're on the same page. Won peace outta time.

Wasn't thinking that for even a second, but that's actually fairly clever.

No, for me it's just that greezy's absurdity tickles my funny bone from time to time. Inexplicably.
Old 11.30.2016, 02:50 PM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
plips makes good puns
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2016, 08:04 PM   #13
Severian
invito al cielo

Are we really ready to laugh about Trump?

I don't think I am. I am happy to laugh AT him.

How can you not? He's a pear shaped walking insult to good taste from his fat ridiculous head and heck, all the way down to his OMGSOUNPRESIDENTIAL belly and hunchback. Plus he talks like an infant. Anyone read the New York Times full interview transcribed online? YOWZA.

But what he's about and what he's doing are not funny.
Old 11.30.2016, 08:39 PM   #14
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
the pakistan transcript was hilarious, but who cares? FANTASTIC. FANTASTIC. ALL YOUR CHILDREN ARE ABOVE AVERAGE.

that man knows how to kiss ass for sure. he's good at it even while incoherent. admit it.
Old 11.30.2016, 09:49 PM   #15
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the pakistan transcript was hilarious, but who cares? FANTASTIC. FANTASTIC. ALL YOUR CHILDREN ARE ABOVE AVERAGE.

that man knows how to kiss ass for sure. he's good at it even while incoherent. admit it.

"I love women!" (He said while — somewhere in the back of his fat head —plotting to parade Bill Clinton's mistresses in front of Hillary during a live presidential debate)

"Drain the swamp!" (He said while — somewhere in the back of his fat head — plotting to fill the cabinet with corrupt career politicos, flopped politicians and lobbyists)

Yeah, he knows how to "say" (I use that term loosely, because... y'know) stuff that people want to hear then and there.

Or his speech writers are. Also, his speech writers should be blacklisted, because either they suck shit as speech writers, or they never wrote any speeches.
Old 11.30.2016, 09:52 PM   #16
evollove
expwy. to yr skull

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Alright. "Soniggas" is better than "syg-ers." That's just a fact.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2016, 10:02 PM   #17
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
"I love women!" (He said while — somewhere in the back of his fat head —plotting to parade Bill Clinton's mistresses in front of Hillary during a live presidential debate)

"Drain the swamp!" (He said while — somewhere in the back of his fat head — plotting to fill the cabinet with corrupt career politicos, flopped politicians and lobbyists)

Yeah, he knows how to "say" (I use that term loosely, because... y'know) stuff that people want to hear then and there.

Or his speech writers are. Also, his speech writers should be blacklisted, because either they suck shit as speech writers, or they never wrote any speeches.

no man. i'm talking about this shit:

http://time.com/4586503/donald-trump...-nawaz-sharif/

http://www.vox.com/world/2016/11/30/...l-nawaz-sharif

it's sheer genius. i think you're missing it.
Old 12.01.2016, 12:06 AM   #18
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
no man. i'm talking about this shit:

http://time.com/4586503/donald-trump...-nawaz-sharif/

http://www.vox.com/world/2016/11/30/...l-nawaz-sharif

it's sheer genius. i think you're missing it.

Wow. It's unnerving in so many ways. Happy to play any role? What does that even mean.

I don't see any genius behind this at all. That was the readout in full? That was it? Trump said nothing of substance or consequence, and didn't even bother to place a kernel of knowledge about Pakistan's government or "fantastic people," to show that he'd done some homework.

I'd bet my savings that he was laughed at the moment the call ended. Tell
Me what you're seeing. Is this good salesmanship?
Old 12.01.2016, 12:11 AM   #19
Severian
invito al cielo

Maybe he was just scared by fielding a call with Pakistan after everything he's said about Muslims. In the context of his previous comments, what he said here doesn't even make sense.

But this definitely belongs in the "haha" thread, because... it's a goddamn joke.

Great job filling air space though. Stalling. Whatever. Great mouth diarrhea, for sure. And I mean "great" like Grizzly, not like JAWS.
Old 12.01.2016, 12:18 AM   #20
Severian
invito al cielo

Sorry if I'm not following you here... or if I'm following and responding in a defensive sounding way.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth