Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Last Album You Bought?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.04.2009, 12:53 PM   #4901
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Not exactly 'bought' - I had these 3 given to me by a friend yesterday.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2009, 01:44 PM   #4902
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
All on vinyl from a boot sale:

Issac Hayes - Shaft

David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

David Bowie - Young Americans

David Bowie - Lodger

On a huge Bowie kick at the moment. Sadly, the Ziggy is pretty scratched up, but when I pointed this out to the guy he just said I could take it for free because I'm a regular and he couldn't really sell it knowing it was like that. Hopefully it'll play OK, but if not it didn't cost me anything...
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2009, 11:49 PM   #4903
kierkegaarden
children of satan

kierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asses

kierkegaarden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2009, 03:15 PM   #4904
viewtiful_alan
invito al cielo

viewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's asses
From my trip to Austin this weekend

At waterloo records:

on vinyl:

back to cd:

viewtiful_alan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2009, 03:16 PM   #4905
viewtiful_alan
invito al cielo

viewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's asses
Also at waterloo:

and at the merch tent at acl:

Old 10.05.2009, 11:08 PM   #4906
kierkegaarden
children of satan

kierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asses
Billy Bao - "I Am Going To Kill All The Rich Man" Cassette
kierkegaarden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2009, 11:19 AM   #4907
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Got this

Urge Overkill - Saturation on orange vinyl

the cover is a reversed shot of the Houston downtown skyline.
urge overkill once healed my sickness at a concert. wow.
Old 10.06.2009, 12:32 PM   #4908
the big quasar
stalker

the big quasar kicks all y'all's assesthe big quasar kicks all y'all's assesthe big quasar kicks all y'all's assesthe big quasar kicks all y'all's assesthe big quasar kicks all y'all's assesthe big quasar kicks all y'all's assesthe big quasar kicks all y'all's assesthe big quasar kicks all y'all's assesthe big quasar kicks all y'all's assesthe big quasar kicks all y'all's assesthe big quasar kicks all y'all's asses

Very impressed so far after two listens. Variety +

the big quasar is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2009, 03:40 PM   #4909
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2009, 03:50 PM   #4910
viewtiful_alan
invito al cielo

Recieved these last night as birthday gifts:

My dad gave me the rev and the coleman cd's, my girlfriend gave me the pearl jam one (she also gave me the criterion 'monsters and madmen' boxset : D)

Old 10.06.2009, 07:08 PM   #4911
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan
Recieved these last night as birthday gifts:

My dad gave me the rev and the coleman cd's, my girlfriend gave me the pearl jam one (she also gave me the criterion 'monsters and madmen' boxset : D)

I hope you gave your dad a big hug for that. Just an absurdly fantastic album.
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
Old 10.08.2009, 01:11 PM   #4912
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2009, 01:19 PM   #4913
narlus
100%

narlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's asses
Natural Snow Buildings - Shadow Kingdom (3LP/2CD version)
narlus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2009, 11:02 PM   #4914
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka

Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2009, 06:55 PM   #4915
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

Both on CD, at the On The Outside jazz festival, where I saw the drummers from both discs today:

Conrad Bauer, Peter Kowald and Gunter Sommer - Between Heaven and Earth:

Triptych Myth (Cooper-Moore, Tom Abbs and Chad Taylor) - The Beautiful

Oh yeah!
Old 10.10.2009, 07:05 PM   #4916
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2009, 08:11 PM   #4917
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

^ Very, very nice. Harry Partch!
Old 10.11.2009, 04:47 AM   #4918
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Nice vinyls SuperCreep!
Old 10.13.2009, 02:05 PM   #4919
sonic sphere
invito al cielo

sonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's asses

"wanker" - All Hail WATT
sonic sphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2009, 02:29 PM   #4920
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
196236243244245 246 247248249256296 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth