Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How do you Fight?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.06.2006, 05:06 PM   #1
Kegmama
invito al cielo

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
When you argue or fight, do you try and deal with the situation and yell and talk until things can be worked out? Or, do you run away from the problem and refuse to talk about it in hopes that it will all go away?

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2006, 05:07 PM   #2
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
yell or talk until things get worked out.
Old 12.06.2006, 05:07 PM   #3
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I use a combination of both those tactics. Try and deal with it and talk and yell, and THEN run away and hope it goes away by itself and I never have to talk about it again.

& patty you know what your daddy said? He said, "You know, sixty days ago she was such a wonderful child, and now look at her sitting there with a gun in her hand."
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2006, 05:07 PM   #4
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
I usually run away, but with my boyfriend I am learning to deal with confrontations.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2006, 05:08 PM   #5
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
When you argue or fight, do you try and deal with the situation and yell and talk until things can be worked out? Or, do you run away from the problem and refuse to talk about it in hopes that it will all go away?

Let me guess which side your own.

& patty you know what your daddy said? He said, "You know, sixty days ago she was such a wonderful child, and now look at her sitting there with a gun in her hand."
Old 12.06.2006, 05:08 PM   #6
Kegmama
invito al cielo

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Let me guess which side your own.

Ok. Guess.

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2006, 05:09 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hell yes i fight (clean of course) until the issue is resolved

avoidance is Very Bad News for any kind of relationship, unless we're talking slavery...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2006, 05:10 PM   #8
gmku
invito al cielo

Quote:
Ok. Guess.

Just saying, the way it's worded, makes me sort of guess you don't think running away is the answer.

Old 12.06.2006, 05:11 PM   #9
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Long, protracted arguments usually.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2006, 05:30 PM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
if any of you women of the board fight like this, please post pictures!

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2006, 05:31 PM   #11
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
if any of you women of the board fight like this, please post pictures!

sayin'!
Old 12.06.2006, 07:09 PM   #12
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

i have to, just have to sit and talk it out. i cant go to bed on an argument to wake up in the morning semi-not talking to someone and a few pints after its done, case closed move on, friends again aww...
i fuckin hate that.
i have to go "right you said this...blah blah ect"
listen to what the other person says
give and accept apologies
now its over.
drink on.
Old 12.06.2006, 07:13 PM   #13
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
If ever there was a way to end a fight, it was with guns.

You know, bang bang!
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2006, 08:41 PM   #14
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
It starts as talking, then I yell, and if the fight is still going I get a tad violent. All depends on the person I'm fighting with too.
I also never give up. I remember a long time ago me and my friend got into a huge fight about whether they put sand bags in dead bodies at the morgue haha. We fought for about three days non stop.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2006, 09:03 PM   #15
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
It really depends on who it's with. If I'm close to the person, the issue usually drags in my mind, so the sooner the resolve the better. I have gotten much better at communicating and working out issues over the years, but it's still hard. If someone comes at me very hostile, I find it a kneejerk reaction to come back at them the same way, though I try not to.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2006, 09:32 PM   #16
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I avoid physical violence as much as possible, but when it comes i stand up
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2006, 05:08 AM   #17
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
Fighting is rare between the wife and I, but unfortunately its a matter of quality over quantity, by this I mean that when we do fight its a long and arduous struggle, and usually a very dramtic one. botom line is we get things worked out and keep on going.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2006, 05:12 AM   #18
Isoflurane
bad moon rising

Isoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to behold
I thought we were talking "how do you do combat?" In that case, I punch to the head and sides, and then if I can get them down, I choke them until they apologize.
Old 12.07.2006, 05:18 AM   #19
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I use the force to move things out of my way.
No really, anything goes.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2006, 09:14 AM   #20
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses

king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content 2006 Sonic Youth