Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page USA Pentagon chief Panetta opens combat to women
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.23.2013, 04:12 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Hey fellas and ladies, how do you guys feel about this?
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-sources-pan...-politics.html

The overturning of a 1994 rule now says that women can not be held back from ground combat units.
Is this a sign of equality?
Or is it something you disagree with?

I know for many the rationale is that women are the life-givers, the caretakers of the young, and that to include them in outright combat roles is not good.
Others feel that keeping women from combat roles limits their chance for advancement in the miltary, as combat experience is one of the main motivators in ascending rank and promotions.

What you think?
Old 01.24.2013, 02:07 AM   #2
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
LOL...such emotional beings have no place on the battlefield. perhaps one in one million is suited for such work.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 02:48 AM   #3
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
american women have the right to personally go and kill some innocent foreign women.

clearly a huge victory for women everywhere! except anywhere that isn't the united states. i'm sure there are lots of smart women in the usa who know the war on terror isn't even a real war, who won't be signing up to the party
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 05:39 PM   #4
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
dying or killing because a flag it's stupid...well i'm not an american and not a nationalist. i believe in a better world without armys and politics.
chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 08:55 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
LOL...such emotional beings have no place on the battlefield. perhaps one in one million is suited for such work.

Y'all are being silly, and perhaps I think intentionally trolling for knox to come over here..

Besides of which, women have already been serving roles in combat for several years now, just not "officially." Women are generally more directed, calculated, and professional then men, so the military has excellent career options for their skill sets. That is why the military is further integrating and implementing women. Me personally? Fuck the military, if women are craziest to want to get mixed up in the business I say let em. Perhaps it will shift away the rape culture that dominates women in the military currently, though admittedly and more so disconcertingly, as with the suicide rates of soldiers, women are raped in the military per 100,000 at rates less than the national average for American women in general.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 09:15 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i know a few women who could snap all of us here like twigs, and if they wanted to be commandos, who the fuck is anyone to deny them that right?

besides, it's time to break the judeochristian male monopoly on violence.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2013, 09:36 PM   #7
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i know a few women who could snap all of us here like twigs, and if they wanted to be commandos, who the fuck is anyone to deny them that right?

besides, it's time to break the judeochristian male monopoly on violence.

You surely have forgotten Judeo-Christian heroines such as Jael the wife of Chaber or Judith or the Christian Princess Tamara of Georgia or Jeanne Hachette in France?

Old 01.24.2013, 09:40 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
You surely have forgotten Judeo-Christian heroines such as Jael the wife of Chaber or Judith or the Christian Princess Tamara of Georgia or Jeanne Hachette in France?

i don't know the first three and jeanne d'arc ended up burned at the stake so i'm gonna say she got a raw deal.
Old 01.24.2013, 10:51 PM   #9
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't know the first three and jeanne d'arc ended up burned at the stake so i'm gonna say she got a raw deal.

Jeanne Hachette some 60 years AFTER the death of Saint Joan D'arc

Old 01.25.2013, 12:09 AM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Jeanne Hachette some 60 years AFTER the death of Saint Joan D'arc

oh, mang, that's 0-4 for me. i have nothing.
Old 01.25.2013, 02:30 AM   #11
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Y'all are being silly, and perhaps I think intentionally trolling for knox to come over here..

actually i posted that before i read her ranting about women haha. i was being silly but my point is valid, more men are capable of being efficient killers than women.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 01:14 PM   #12
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I understand that many of the death drones are run by women who have had as much fun blowing up children in their sleep as men. They rationalize it by saying "If we saved one american life it was worth it". No, you're still murderers.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 01:54 PM   #13
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I always find myself irked because in all the talk about "hero" troops, no one ever mentions that their whole reason for their existence is to kill, and to die.
Old 01.25.2013, 01:58 PM   #14
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
How long until Selective Service comes calling?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 02:02 PM   #15
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

The Selective Service paperwork states "male". They will have to change it all to reflect the new action, because women will have to sign up as well.

Luckly, I am 4 years past the age of 35, top age to be drafted, which is good for me.

My dad was a Crew Chief aboard a refueling jet during vietnam (1966-1969) and told me sternly, when I was a senior in HS, "The military is no place for a Puerto Rican."

Maybe we are too chill....
Old 01.25.2013, 02:17 PM   #16
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
actually i posted that before i read her ranting about women haha. i was being silly but my point is valid, more men are capable of being efficient killers than women.

If you truly mean the word "efficient" then again I challenge that premise, I think women make all the more efficient killers than men, we're just used to men doing all the soldiering. If anything, I dare say that men are trying to preserve the last vestige of the gender divide in the 21st century, if women are soldiers just like they are business executive, single parent heads of household, the majority of students at University, and now on average in people under 30 making MORE money than men, perhaps men are trying to save face with this whole gender bias in soldiering? When women become open combat troops, men will have lost their last dividing line towards any pretense of superiority.

Old 01.25.2013, 02:22 PM   #17
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

a woman will kill you, if she wants to kill you, in a far more cold, clinical , detached manner than what a man does. A man will kill in the heat of passion, while a woman will bide her time,a nd do it when it MOST HURTS. Many Women are tougher, deadlier, and far more willing to do what it takes than most men.
Old 01.25.2013, 02:28 PM   #18
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Do you reckon they'll make them chop a tit off, so as to be able aim and fire a machine gun more easily???
Old 01.25.2013, 02:29 PM   #19
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
a woman will kill you, if she wants to kill you, in a far more cold, clinical , detached manner than what a man does. A man will kill in the heat of passion, while a woman will bide her time,a nd do it when it MOST HURTS. Many Women are tougher, deadlier, and far more willing to do what it takes than most men.
Are we talking about women, or ninjas?
Old 01.25.2013, 02:35 PM   #20
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

what's the difference? John Bobbit heard nothing as Lorena ninja-ed her way to slicing off his dong.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth