Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Andrea Dworkin was right, USA is a rape culture
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.27.2012, 04:43 AM   #21
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
another question is:" Do who like to look at the past?

it is one fight of humans against humans
and history is full of it
so full of it that you question the future if we humans can ever one day live in peace

it is a very scary past to know
and in the future we have no option
the future is comming
if you like it or not

how do we gonna live together in peace with now 7 billion people and a climate change that is taking in land and a foodshortage

all very realistic happenings
can we adapt to these real events that are happening now?

adaptation means survival
or the specie goes extinct

no matter if they build a holy temple in isreal jerusalem or the highest building of the world in dubai or the marsrover analysing rocks on mars

the reality and future moves on
it is a very difficult exercise with 7 billion people
who think that they are different from eachother because they have a religion they practice

the only way out is to start to modernize and believe that we are not different from eachother
humans are a DNA family that a million years ago left africa

that is what really happend
that is no fiction and that is no religion

and all the pain and abuse humans did to eachother is something
is something we have live in with full consious
instead of oppresing the bad things humans did to eachother

then you live more real and give a good example to others
that these are the times we live in
there is no going back in the past
the modern world is here
and use the modernworld to make things better
contribution to make things better is a human world that is moving forward and reacting on the difficulties we see today

climatechange, overpopulation, foodshortage, war, sexual abuse, humanslavery, pollution by industry, nucliar failure

it shows humans who are awake and adapt to these REALTIME PROBLEMS

these problems don't go away
everyone on this planet is responsible to contribute to a better future
these are only humans who created these problems on earth

it was not a giraffe or a elephant who created these problems

and also think of all the childeren who are going to grow up
what are they gonna think of "humans"?

we don't need to take their happyness and freedom away by pushing them into religious learning and all those oldworld activities who brought us nothing but problems, in fysical as in psychological, and pushing people into groups

deviding in stead of living together as 1 human family of homo sapians

we can make this dream come true in our awareness what we are
it is not a dream
in reality we are 1 human family of homo sapians

if we could work together worldwide and solve our problems
then we did a good thing in reality of our lifetime on planet earth

and stop creating more problems towards the future generations who come after our death on this planet
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2012, 05:04 AM   #22
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i give an example of what i mean with living with full conscious of the abuse of humans

so i will go out the door over an half hour
i open the door of my home and there i am

how do i walk around?

i am in full consciousness of the people that surround me
and the people that surround me are ...

-older people who survived WWII
-sexual abuse victims of the church or other people
-people who ran away from countries where there are wars going on
-people victim of modernday slavery, humantraffic
-drugs / medication addicts
-religious people of all kinds of religions
-people from east europe ex-sovjet countries

i see them as equal humans homo sapians
because that is their reality

if they like to see it or not

i don't walk outside like never nothing happend on this planet
like it is a peacefull heaven where i live

it is not easy to grow up in all this information

for no human this input of the past of homo sapian is easy
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2012, 05:13 AM   #23
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Hybrids Suck
Posted at: 2009-06-23 09:18:12

Original ad:
if anyone wants a ride from baltimore to nyc tomorow let me know! i am driving up there sometime tomorow afternoon and would be glad to help someone out if they want to throw up some money for gas. i drive a hybrid, so i wont need much!
From Mike Partlow to *************@*********.org

Hello,

I do need a ride to New York tomorrow. That would be great. My only concern is the fact that you drive a hybrid car. I don't want to give people the idea that I care about the environment. Do you have another, more manly car that we could ride up in? I really don't want to be seen in a hybrid. I'll gladly compensate you for gas.

Mike

From christine ********* to Me

no all i have is my hybrid. what is the big deal, who cares what people think? u should be glad to help the enviroment!

From Mike Partlow to christine **********

I'm sorry Christine but it isn't the 60's anymore. People aren't a bunch of earth-saving hippies that run around and hug trees anymore. Does your car have tinted windows? I really don't want to be seen riding in that bitch-mobile. My only request is that you stop by a lake somewhere so I can dump a can of motor oil in it, to make up for all of the earth that your car will be saving. Don't worry, I'll pay for the motor oil.

Mike

From christine ********* to Me

wtf is wrong with u! im not giving u a ride ur a jerk!!!

From Mike Partlow to christine **********

Well I am sorry you won't have the privilege of riding with me. Fortunately for me, I found a better, more badass ride to NYC. I'll be sure to wave at your crappy little hybrid as we pass you in our F-350, spraying cans of aerosol out the window and throwing empty six-pack holders into the sea.

Mike
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.05.2017, 06:30 PM   #24
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Andrea Dworkin was harassed and dehumanized in the media but her work seems more true and ugly than ever.
++87\][poiuytrewq
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.05.2017, 07:34 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Andrea Dworkin was harassed and dehumanized in the media but her work seems more true and ugly than ever.
++87\][poiuytrewq

you need to stop projecting and deal with your own personal shit

it will cure the paranoia
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content 2006 Sonic Youth