Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.03.2017, 03:04 PM   #1941
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
HAhaha.

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2017, 06:14 PM   #1942
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
wtf?

LONDON (Reuters) - A person who was on London Bridge after an incident on Saturday told a Reuters reporter that she saw three people who appeared to have their throats cut.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2017, 07:33 PM   #1943
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
^^

Here's more on the London Bridge incident, in case we all weren't pissed enough.

Multiple people hurt, at least one dead in suspected terror incidents at London Bridge, nearby market
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2017, 07:39 PM   #1944
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
And you know what? My cynical ass's first instinct was to make a joke! Something like, "I guess Fergie was there, and someone came around."

Something like that. It's not polished, I grant you. But I was pissed a MYSELF for even THINKING that. What the fuck is wrong with me?
Old 07.18.2017, 06:13 AM   #1945
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Today a parent who spanked a kid or provided one with a firearm would be arrested, likely prosecuted, and the kid put into foster care where there was risk of being leased out to a pedophile group.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017...mes-change-us/
Old 07.19.2017, 05:51 PM   #1946
tesla69
invito al cielo

According to Johnson's suit, however, the issues began as soon as he arrived at MDHHS to pick up the child. Johnson said he was searched for a firearm and, although he was not carrying a gun, officials demanded to see his concealed carry license. He was then told he would need to give MDHHS the serial numbers of all of his firearms, including rifles and shotguns, and register them with the agency. After questioning why he would have to register his firearms in order to foster his grandson, Johnson said he was told by one caseworker, "if you want to care for your grandson you will have to give up some of your constitutional rights." When he objected, he was told there would not be a "power struggle" and MDHHS "would just take his grandson and place him in a foster home" if he didn't comply with their requests.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/lawsuit...ster-grandson/

[i'm sure there is more to this story but it is weird and creepy]
Old 09.04.2017, 03:15 PM   #1947
tesla69
invito al cielo

It is a conspiracy and it is global in nature

The first country to fully legalize the recreational use of marijuana, Uruguay, has suddenly found itself facing an unexpected obstacle: the international banking industry.
It all began a few weeks ago when one of the 15 pharmacies that had agreed to sell the two varieties of cannabis distributed by the Uruguayan State announced that it was withdrawing from the scheme after its bank, Santander, had threatened to close its account unless it stopped providing services for the state-controlled sales. Shortly afterwards it was revealed that other banks, including Brazil’s Itaú, had canceled the accounts of the private companies that had been granted a license to produce marijuana as well as some cannabis clubs.
To fill the funding void, the state-owned lender Banco República (BROU) stepped up to provide financing to the 15 pharmacies involved in the scheme as well as producers and clubs. But within days it, too, was given a stark ultimatum, this time from two of Wall Street’s biggest hitters, Bank of America and Citi: Either it stops providing financing for Uruguay’s licensed marijuana producers and vendors or it’s dollar operations could be at risk — a very serious threat in a country where US dollars are used so widely that they can even be withdrawn from ATMs.
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Global_Banks_Sabotage_Uruguay%E2%80%99s_Efforts_to _Legalize_Marijuana/60675/0/38/38/Y/M.html
Old 09.04.2017, 03:36 PM   #1948
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
lol read it from a non-insane source

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/25/w...-us-banks.html
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2017, 06:38 PM   #1949
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
And you know what? My cynical ass's first instinct was to make a joke! Something like, "I guess Fergie was there, and someone came around."

Something like that. It's not polished, I grant you. But I was pissed a MYSELF for even THINKING that. What the fuck is wrong with me?

You know what? Fuck it. This should have gotten a larf. Statute of limitations for offensiveness is surely passed. This was funny. Now I'm mad nobody laughed about it!!

Not really. I think I'm just bored. Which is also making me mad.

Also, I'm mad all the time.
Old 09.04.2017, 06:40 PM   #1950
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You know what? Fuck it. This should have gotten a larf. Statute of limitations for offensiveness is surely passed. This was funny. Now I'm mad nobody laughed about it!!

Not really. I think I'm just bored. Which is also making me mad.

Also, I'm mad all the time.

Old 09.04.2017, 06:47 PM   #1951
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

Hahahahaha! Ok. Now I'm happy again.
Old 09.05.2017, 08:16 AM   #1952
ilduclo
expwy. to yr skull

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Something I'm pissed about, fucking wildfires. Our air quality index is 408 this am, 300 is hazardous. I have a pretty air tight new house with decent filtration & central air, but it's still fucking awful. Brief trips outside to water my garden & get the mail, I smell like a barbecue pit. Using a n95 mask and a wet bandana across my face. This morning I had to wash off my face & hair after being outside for all of 2 minutes. The motherfucking loggers who "manage" these forests should be forced to the fireline and then removed from power.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2017, 08:44 AM   #1953
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
That does suck.

I have a friend in Montana and air quality has completely upended her life. A lungful of fresh air ain't something to take for granted.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2017, 08:51 AM   #1954
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Something I'm pissed about, fucking wildfires. Our air quality index is 408 this am, 300 is hazardous. I have a pretty air tight new house with decent filtration & central air, but it's still fucking awful. Brief trips outside to water my garden & get the mail, I smell like a barbecue pit. Using a n95 mask and a wet bandana across my face. This morning I had to wash off my face & hair after being outside for all of 2 minutes. The motherfucking loggers who "manage" these forests should be forced to the fireline and then removed from power.
o man. that sounds like something right out of "white noise"

so sorry. don't know what to say.

if it's any consolation (?), we cro-magnon descendents have a genetic adaptation to smoke.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...th-toxic-fumes

im sure they could walk outside the cave though...
Old 09.05.2017, 09:13 AM   #1955
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo

Oh man, that's terrible. My friends and family in Washington were dealing with constant haze and smoke and sticky nasty fog from fires in British Columbia until very recently. I couldn't believe the images. Just days and days -- weeks -- of smoke and heat, in the streets, over the sound, just inescapable.

I think I'd lose it.
Old 10.11.2017, 05:11 PM   #1956
tesla69
invito al cielo

Agents executed a search warrant and raided Beilman’s Williamsburg Drive home the day before he took his daughter, Nicole, into the backyard and shot her and then himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun.According to this report, upon the FBI searching the Mandalay Bay Hotel room used by CIA gun runner Stephen Paddock, a cell phone charger was discovered that had no accompanying phone—with SVR technology experts noting that this type of charger is used to charge a CP502520 3.0V 600mAh Li-MnO2 Non-rechargeable Thin Cell Battery used in various communication devices by both US Special Forces and CIA forces.The company making this unique lithium battery, this report details, is Ultralife Corporation, based in Newark, New York, that specializes in military communications systems for the Pentagon—and whose lead engineer for this particular communication systems development was John Beilman.

...that was followed 48 hours later (6 October) by the Pentagon awarding Ultralife Corporation new contracts valued at over $49 million.
Old 10.11.2017, 05:18 PM   #1957
ilduclo
expwy. to yr skull

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
our new EPA. this isn't far from the truth

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/epa-...-directo-57172
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2017, 09:49 AM   #1958
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Did you guys all hear about the middle-aged white christian terrorist that was stopped after leaving a large bomb at the Asheville Regional Airport in North Carolina last week? He was, in his own words, "preparing to fight a war on US soil," and he was gonna do that by killing and hurting a bunch of innocent travelers. OF COURSE you did not hear about this! OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!! https://www.citizen-times.com/story/...nce/749394001/
Old 10.12.2017, 11:33 AM   #1959
Severian
invito al cielo

My job is hard and only fulfilling in a kind of personal, philosophical way. I make piss for what I do, and how much time I send doing it. 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on a light day. I love the work for the most part, but that’s *literally* the only reason I’m still there. Fucking sucks.
Old 10.12.2017, 08:39 PM   #1960
tesla69
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Did you guys all hear about the middle-aged white christian terrorist that was stopped after leaving a large bomb at the Asheville Regional Airport in North Carolina last week?

Actually I did hear about this on the local news here - they didn't spend much time with it, I don't think they want to give people ideas e.g., he bought the precursor materials at Walmart and Lowe's"

Where did you find he is a christian? Heavy.com reports he is actually native american, not white.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/michae...omber-suspect/

I can't dispute the efficacy of the bomb, but I don't think it was large, it was a Mason jar...

I know you're trying to prove the racist MSM, but Rob, they are going after Ben Affleck, one of our most talented and beloved white actors, which proves how even handed the MSM is. Oh, and we aren't talking about Las Vegas anymore, or the 19 trillion dollars gone missing.
https://solari.com/blog/the-missing-...mark-skidmore/
88959697 98 99 >
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth