Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.18.2014, 07:12 PM   #1901
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not getting another car for a while.

I do'nt even want to drive this one anymore.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.18.2014, 07:24 PM   #1902
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I'm not getting another car for a while.

I do'nt even want to drive this one anymore.

oh, man!! see. you need a slow car. an old volvo or something.

seriously though i'm sorry about your accident-- i hope everyone is ok in 1 piece no injuries etc.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2014, 09:57 AM   #1903
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks man. Everyone is fine and everything is being worked out. Shit happens.

Anyways happy holidays. I get a little down during this time of year. It's kind of annoying and I feel really bad right now for my girlfriend. She is one of the only people to actually read me. I feel bad because I can't lie or anything and then things get weird...but I'm lucky as fuck...she's super understanding.
Old 12.21.2014, 11:29 AM   #1904
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i get the same way w/ the shit weather. it's normal and happens to a lot of people. normally the weather change would be a signal to hibernate but instead we have electric lights and clock shifts and the command to keep working and shopping all the time and i think that's what the stess comes from.

what i've found helps me is 2 things: 1) vitamin d supplements, 2) extra sleep, the vitamin d helps but it's not a miracle cure. the extra sleep is just what the body wants to do this time of year-- why fight it? just sleep hard.

anyway, today is the shortest day of the year and tomorrow the sun starts to come back very slowly... so hang in there. by mid-february your neurons should start bursting with life again.
Old 12.23.2014, 10:43 AM   #1905
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
http://filmingcops.com/cop-with-five...-face-charges/

/cop-with-five-pounds-of-marijuana-in-his-house-wont-face-charges/
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.23.2014, 10:58 AM   #1906
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

an email i got yesterday i didn't want to get

i'm almost sure torment will follow
Old 12.24.2014, 10:36 AM   #1907
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I had a list of four things to go do. I was walking out the door shortly after 0800 and figured I could knock them out before the traffic and lines got too crazy. I was backing out of my driveway when I heard a loud "pop" and what sounded like air escaping.

So no biggie, I'll just kick it Indy pit crew style and change this out in a few minutes.

However, this is the first time for me to change the tire on my jeep and when I go to pull the stuff out, I discover that the tire iron is to big for the lug-nuts. I pull the equipment from one of our other vehicles and it's to big. My neighbors who I know have what I need are all locked up and gone out of town for the holidays.

......thank you All State road side assistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Thanks man. Everyone is fine and everything is being worked out. Shit happens.

Anyways happy holidays. I get a little down during this time of year. It's kind of annoying and I feel really bad right now for my girlfriend. She is one of the only people to actually read me. I feel bad because I can't lie or anything and then things get weird...but I'm lucky as fuck...she's super understanding.

Sounds like you got a good girl EVOL......keep your head up, watch those left turns and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

אש זרה

Robin Hood is more real than Jesus - Rob Instigator

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.27.2014, 10:01 AM   #1908
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

what i've found helps me is 2 things: 1) vitamin d supplements, 2) extra sleep, the vitamin d helps but it's not a miracle cure. the extra sleep is just what the body wants to do this time of year-- why fight it? just sleep hard.

Old 12.27.2014, 10:15 AM   #1909
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

and thanks Peltor.this girl is waaayyyy too amzing.
Merry Christmas!
Old 12.30.2014, 10:26 PM   #1910
Nevermind
little trouble girl

Nevermind kicks all y'all's assesNevermind kicks all y'all's assesNevermind kicks all y'all's assesNevermind kicks all y'all's assesNevermind kicks all y'all's assesNevermind kicks all y'all's assesNevermind kicks all y'all's assesNevermind kicks all y'all's assesNevermind kicks all y'all's assesNevermind kicks all y'all's assesNevermind kicks all y'all's asses
attractive girlfriend acquisition = impossible
Nevermind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.03.2015, 01:54 AM   #1911
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
All these fucking cops exaggerating in the media pretending there is a "war on cops" when data shows crime against law enforcement is at an all time low meanwhile incidents of officer involved killings are near an all time high??? Fucking fearmongers this shit boils my blood yo... its like, every year i try to mature, be optimistic, hope for the best meanwhile the system takes our kindness for weakness and my teenage angst seems more warranted than ever! Sighs... i just want to find a way to live and be happy with the world yet every year i find this increasingly impossible. Im trying to focus on the positive but there is less and less...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2015, 01:07 AM   #1912
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I had to walk home in -30 windchilll.....da fuck. tomorrow it's supposed to be worse!!!! Oh well.
Old 01.17.2015, 08:36 PM   #1913
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I'm a little pissed by the fact that I just found out Thursday that my house was sold....we're waiting on the bank...but I thought it was just on the market...to test it out. But nope...my father accepted an offer. and they want to close the 13th of February. Cool. I have a month to find a new place.
Old 01.18.2015, 02:34 PM   #1914
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
So I'm walking along and I see this saying etched on the footpath (ie pavement) which says:

Keep Running
Keep Shining
Mean Something

And I think "That's not so bad. I'm gonna use that". So I go home and start working on something musical using this quote...

Turns outs (after googling) that it's a My Chemical Romance reference. Some girls made a banner with this and the singer held it up on stage and it's become a teen-angsty affirmation....

And thus my pangs of inspiration ceased...

Feh! I'll just have to come up with my own cheesy affirmations...
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2015, 02:46 PM   #1915
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Johnny that does totally fucking suck. My popz momentarily got into My Chemical Romance and i chided him mercilessly about being and emotive teenage girl. He stopped mentioning them around me..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2015, 10:40 AM   #1916
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
A "friend" fucked me over. Won't go into boring details, but isn't that the worst? Makes me unfairly misanthropic toward the rest of humanity.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2015, 10:57 AM   #1917
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
unfairly misanthropic

that there is an oxymoron
Old 01.19.2015, 11:13 AM   #1918
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
It's fair to hate all of humanity based on a few bad experiences? Alright. Makes life easier, in a way.
Old 01.19.2015, 11:32 AM   #1919
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
It's fair to hate all of humanity based on a few bad experiences? Alright. Makes life easier, in a way.

you don't have to "hate," but if you start from the premise of homo homini lupus est (or however that syntax is supposed to go) then you can establish a more realistic basis for your affections.

but i'm sorry that your friend fucked your trust. that is unpleasant.
Old 01.19.2015, 11:51 AM   #1920
evollove
invito al cielo

I am a cautious, private, distrusting person, so when I let my defenses down and that turns out to be a bad move, it really screws me up.

Man, I like you more than I like most of the "real" people in my life. I certainly don't mean any disrespect, but this can't be healthy, can it?
86939495 96 979899 >
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth