Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.20.2013, 11:56 AM   #1101
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks peoples. I'll do a little investigating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

Aaaand what I'm getting from this is that I should move to South America and go drink some ayahuasca and meet that rock god and find my path in life.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2013, 01:33 PM   #1102
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
rats

you mean "sewer meat".

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Aaaand what I'm getting from this is that I should move to South America and go drink some ayahuasca and meet that rock god and find my path in life.
ja ja ja, i don't know any rock gods. but dude! something needs to happen. ask your abuelita.

anyway, hang in there. when you're in an accident, report right away.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2013, 07:32 AM   #1103
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
5 minutes by foot from my place rn:

and the demonstration hasn't even started yet...

//edit:
no basic right in the city today from 12- midnight. the police can just take anyone they want with them. here in my neighborhood it looks like there's more police than protesters.

some protesters got their own water cannon vehicle though which i DO find amusing

pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2013, 12:01 PM   #1104
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
police started using their water canons and pepperspray to stop the authorized (!) protest* and kept people from leaving the area and held people for an hour in the cold. they wouldn't even let children out, there were children as young as 12 who had to stand in a dangerous zone where they could get seriously hurt.
i just got home to listen to the radio and find out what really happened/what happens next.

*apparently because they started walking 2 minutes too early? water canons were already directed at the protesters right from the beginning! the fuck.

someone linked videos on twitter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvQGQ...0pW5guiK3sbjoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9CB...0pW5guiK3sbjoQ

for anyone who's interested what this is all about...
http://en.squat.net/2013/12/04/hambu...right-to-stay/

//edit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/woerpel...7638886089484/

apparently ~800 (from 7000) are still out there but the police is taking them in one by one
think we have an adventurous night before us
home rn cause my face hurts
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.23.2013, 03:50 PM   #1105
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
“Despite bringing in more than $1 billion in US pretax profits last year, the social-media giant Facebook reported a combined $429 million refund from their federal and state tax filings,” he continues, including roughly $295 million from Uncle Sam.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.23.2013, 04:07 PM   #1106
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
had one of those dreams again, those depressing dreams where things went so damned well that real life in the morning couldn't possibly compare and all that closure you thought you had about the situation suddenly evaporates.. Sighs. And I swore I wasn't gonna get stereotypically depressed around Christmas and yet, BAM, irreparably soul-crushed today.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.23.2013, 04:30 PM   #1107
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Fucking Inio Asano. Why the fuck can't you have one good ending. Every fucking time I finish a story, I seriously want to go to bed and never leave.
Old 12.23.2013, 04:54 PM   #1108
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
had one of those dreams again, those depressing dreams where things went so damned well that real life in the morning couldn't possibly compare and all that closure you thought you had about the situation suddenly evaporates.. Sighs. And I swore I wasn't gonna get stereotypically depressed around Christmas and yet, BAM, irreparably soul-crushed today.

s'okay. maybe your subconscious finally admitted that you were wrong about something and your ego took a hit.

don't worry, you'll delude yourself back into infallibility in no time
Old 12.23.2013, 07:44 PM   #1109
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
s'okay. maybe your subconscious finally admitted that you were wrong about something and your ego took a hit.

don't worry, you'll delude yourself back into infallibility in no time

You know, you've got to be the most insufferable prick to ever post here, you officially take the belt from khChris, I hope you're fucking proud of yourself, it must take a lifetime's work to be such an unapologetic asshole. I dedicate this P.J. Harvey tune to you, I think its quite apt, you probably have it as your ringtone already

Old 12.23.2013, 08:19 PM   #1110
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
I'm annoyed with myself for giving an idiot the benefit of the doubt on occasions when I could have made him feel like an insignificant piece of shit.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.23.2013, 08:31 PM   #1111
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
You know, you've got to be the most insufferable prick to ever post here, you officially take the belt from khChris, I hope you're fucking proud of yourself, it must take a lifetime's work to be such an unapologetic asshole. I dedicate this P.J. Harvey tune to you, I think its quite apt, you probably have it as your ringtone already

khchris was the one who could never admit to being wrong either.

try it though. it's not so hard.

say:

i was wrong about the beatles.

come on! it can't be that painful, can it? what have you got to lose? "i was wrong." come on! yes we can.
Old 12.23.2013, 08:38 PM   #1112
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Old 12.23.2013, 08:44 PM   #1113
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

sorry, i can't see your picture so i don't know what you said but watch me do what i'm talking about:

"i was wrong about obama"

"i don't know anything about music theory"

--

^ see there? my asshole didn't suddenly explode in rivers of blood or anything. nobody died, nobody had to suffer.

now try statements like these maybe:

i was wrong about the beatles

i don't really know a lot about futbol, but i'd like to learn

come on! your asshole is not going to explode in a river of blood either. give it a try. close your eyes if you must! the world will not disappear.
Old 12.23.2013, 08:46 PM   #1114
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Old 12.23.2013, 08:50 PM   #1115
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

can't see that picture either, sorry.

anyway maybe drink a few shots and try again.

i know it looks scary but there's nothing to it.

but hey, maybe i'm wrong and your ego defenses are necessary to protect you from psychosis.

very well then. it's a free internet.
Old 12.23.2013, 08:51 PM   #1116
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Old 12.23.2013, 08:56 PM   #1117
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

still can't see.

sorry man. good night.

and courage!
Old 12.23.2013, 09:01 PM   #1118
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Old 12.24.2013, 03:05 PM   #1119
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

More bad things are happening. My transmission just gave out just now. The problems never end...

And yesterday my therapist told me something interesting, I'm not sure if he meant to say these exact words...but he said "you choose how you want to deal with it". I don't think he meant to say that exactly because it seemed like he wanted to correct by saying "But whatever happens don't let it derail you off your path".

Either way merry fucking Christmas.
Old 12.24.2013, 03:19 PM   #1120
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
More bad things are happening. My transmission just gave out just now. The problems never end...

ow, man. sorry to hear. could it be accident-related??

Quote:
And yesterday my therapist told me something interesting, I'm not sure if he meant to say these exact words...but he said "you choose how you want to deal with it". I don't think he meant to say that exactly because it seemed like he wanted to correct by saying "But whatever happens don't let it derail you off your path".

things wil get tough before they get better so hang in there dude

Quote:
Either way merry fucking Christmas.

er… mumble mumble…

--

ps- here to cheer you up, ha ha

pps okay, something more your taste

46535455 56 57585966 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth