Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.25.2013, 01:06 PM   #1001
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
chem imbalances ARE physical evolghost/ hope it gets better
Old 11.25.2013, 01:09 PM   #1002
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
So I'm not working right now. I now have to find a new job. Too much anxiety and stress was linked with my old one...and yeah. Fuck this sucks. I hope that stupid therapy is right and works. My doctor send me for a CBT because she thinks I have OCD....or just obsessive thoughts about myself. She's been suggesting this for a while now....but I'm like in denial or something. I don't want to believe this shit is just in my head.

the thing with therapy and that you have to seriously take into account is that it gets worse before it gets better. freud called it "the return of the repressed" which is all the shit one buries underground and which feeds our neuroses comes out stinking of zombie flesh and it's fucking vile and it makes you ill to look at it.

BUT eventually you work that out and gets better.

a pity you lost your fucking yob, considering it was a good one. now you have all those fucked debts (reason why i hate fucked debts is that they tie you up to places and situations-- better to drive an old car than having to make payments.) anyway maybe you can return to it when you're better-- i mean, some day you might own a piece of that, no?

any huevos, the other thing is that not all the-rapists are created equal. some are good, some are fucked up incompetents, all are crazy (the best ones will self-disclose that). hence you need to interview them like you'd interview someone for a job-- why are you a therapist, what are your qualifications, what is your background, etc.

lastly is that while this is "america" you need someone who is conversant in your own particular culture/subculture. for a WASP, my boisterous loud talk comes across as hypomania, whereas for a latino or a hebrew it's just me being me. turns out i have a touch of adhd that wasn't discovered until later, but still, interruptions are more tolerated in some cultures than others.

so, anyway, fear not shopping around, but don't quit until you come out of the other side, which is a good place to be, after the demons have been exorcised. but it takes time, patience, and hard work.

alright man. sounds like you could make a good introverted accountant, given your studies and your dislike of social situations. not that this is what you necessarily want to do, but it's an idea. eventually some day you'll stop trying to change yourself and you'll just be who you are and accept it and that day you might be happy. not everyone has to be and act the same-- that's a very fucked approach to life that gave us the 50s. ew, the 50s-- fucked up shithole. become who you are!

okay.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2013, 01:13 PM   #1003
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, Virginia, they do torture in the USA. If not for the drug war, what would this pig be doing?

According to the suit, on November 22, 2011, Zapater was arrested on a suspected parole violation. During a routine strip search, Zapater and another corrections officer “observed a plastic baggie protruding from Ms. Tapia’s vagina.”
Instead of asking her to remove the package, Zapater allegedly “sprayed a chemical agent directly on Ms. Tapia’s genitals twice,” despite the fact that “Ms. Tapia was not using or attempting to use any force against the corrections officers.”
The suit claims that this spraying “served no purpose other than to punish” and “would not cause the baggie to become dislodged.” The effects of the application of this chemical agent lasted for several weeks and included “burning, swollen genitals, painful urination, and pain and burning on Ms. Tapia’s face.”
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2013, 01:18 PM   #1004
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
^^ american men have always been terrified of cunts. they get petrified by it like by the head of medusa.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2013, 01:18 PM   #1005
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

any huevos, the other thing is that not all the-rapists are created equal. some are good, some are fucked up incompetents, all are crazy (the best ones will self-disclose that). hence you need to interview them like you'd interview someone for a job-- why are you a therapist, what are your qualifications, what is your background, etc.

this confused me and ever frightened me for a second. But I really do appreciate this bit of advice. I've had doctors in the past who I feel have just kind of blew me off(not my current one....thank god!). I feel like with this I may be able to avoid people like that. Thanks a bunch dood.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2013, 02:45 PM   #1006
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Yes, Virginia, they do torture in the USA. If not for the drug war, what would this pig be doing?

According to the suit, on November 22, 2011, Zapater was arrested on a suspected parole violation. During a routine strip search, Zapater and another corrections officer “observed a plastic baggie protruding from Ms. Tapia’s vagina.”
Instead of asking her to remove the package, Zapater allegedly “sprayed a chemical agent directly on Ms. Tapia’s genitals twice,” despite the fact that “Ms. Tapia was not using or attempting to use any force against the corrections officers.”
The suit claims that this spraying “served no purpose other than to punish” and “would not cause the baggie to become dislodged.” The effects of the application of this chemical agent lasted for several weeks and included “burning, swollen genitals, painful urination, and pain and burning on Ms. Tapia’s face.”

Come on tesla, is that the worst police brutality case you could find today? Shit, some of my own friends have been brutalized by the police worse than that yo!! Friends of mine have had their teeth knocked out, friend of mine got bone bruises from a prize-fighter ass beating, I got pistol whipped, and shit, another friend was killed in a pursuit, shot dead by a machine gun

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2013, 05:08 PM   #1007
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
...friends of mine have had their teeth knocked out, friend of mine got bone bruises from a prize-fighter ass beating, I got pistol whipped, and shit, another friend was killed in a pursuit, shot dead by a machine gun

well, we kind of expect that from the cops, while spraying toxic chemicals on a woman's privates seems particularly sadistic and unexpected first thing this Monday morning.

hate remains deep in the pig heart
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/2...-traffic-stop/
Old 11.25.2013, 11:58 PM   #1008
chocolate_ladyland
children of satan

chocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asses
the leafs lost 6-0 to Columbus

chocolate_ladyland is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2013, 01:01 AM   #1009
100%

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
burn caro ya fkn dog slut http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLt9FB7hw-A

I wish nothing but death on your fat decaying arse, you ancient whore.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2013, 01:02 AM   #1010
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
unemployed again.....still struggling with my head and false happiness...same old shit

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2013, 01:18 AM   #1011
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I never knew that dogs snored before now...louder than my drunken husband.

Old 11.26.2013, 01:37 AM   #1012
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
I never knew that dogs snored before now...louder than my drunken husband.

Is that a Raconteurs song?

Old 11.26.2013, 01:53 AM   #1013
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Haha I do love them I will admit. Good to talk to u again its been awhile

Old 11.26.2013, 01:56 AM   #1014
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqp12b61pFo

Old 11.26.2013, 01:59 AM   #1015
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Haha I do love them I will admit. Good to talk to u again its been awhile

Indeed it has been both good and awhile. Stay cool yo, even if in the fire, trust that its where you're supposed to be and that your in better hands that with Allstate..

Old 11.26.2013, 03:49 AM   #1016
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
unemployed again.....still struggling with my head and false happiness...same old shit

Hi Gail. in the same boat.

Hope everything picks up for you!
Old 12.01.2013, 06:28 PM   #1017
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-services.html
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2013, 09:52 AM   #1018
tesla69
invito al cielo

You'd expect this story to come from Texas or Florida, not the UK...proving we are just property of the State.
Old 12.03.2013, 10:23 AM   #1019
tesla69
invito al cielo

The State perpetrated this on a 'mentally ill' person

"The woman, who says she was kept in the dark about the proceedings, says that after five weeks in the ward she was forcibly sedated. When she woke up she was told that the child had been delivered by C-section and taken into care."

The pedophiles are raping the baby to death right now!
Old 12.03.2013, 12:11 PM   #1020
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I have to wait another week to get interviewed....just to get an appointment for CBT....this is stupid.

and the whole CBT is only half the problem....I'm really getting sick of this.
484950 51 52535461 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth