Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.26.2012, 09:21 AM   #61
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Greek busts

Greeks bust a nut

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2012, 09:49 AM   #62
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
^ indeed!

and hey thank you for the kind words; i like your work a lot too.

im not mad at the teacher; more like mad at myself for not getting them right. dunno the way. i reckon it must involve endless measuring (aint doing that) and straight lines and i imagine it probably looks like many geometrical shapes before your start drawing. dunno. there is this 'receipe' that people who give exams for fine arts uni learn in the schools they go - its like classes anyone can go, since you have to pay for them.

have done a few only and they might look like the statue each time, but they are not ok. and i wouldnt mind if they arent like 'how they have to be', in order to get in uni, if i was pleased with the way i m doing them.

basically what i want with those statues, is to learn and be able to do them 'the way they have to be' and have the choice not to.
if you know what i mean.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2012, 10:00 AM   #63
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses

here is one of the nudes i did last winter.
i think its ok, but i really need to find my ways with charcoal. its a medium i love. i should be at least 2-3 hours per day with it.
Old 10.26.2012, 10:02 AM   #64
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
In my world, all Greek statues speak, with promises of gifts from Olympus, when worshipped properly.

My name is Jason, and I perpetually seek The Fleece.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2012, 10:05 AM   #65
Nefeli
invito al cielo

i m telling you they are all about SYMMETRY!
Old 10.26.2012, 10:12 AM   #66
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the only time you will have symmetry in a drawing is if you are drawing it from directly in line with the mid-point of the symmetry, The hardest part of drawing from life, or from a statue, is learning that what you see is not what you think you see. foreshortening affects the actual view, but our brains include things or parts that are not visible but we know they are there

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 10.26.2012, 10:39 AM   #67
Nefeli
invito al cielo

oh yeah i know that. but for me thats kind of the easy part. to draw what i see, not what i think i see. the most common problem for example people have, is to draw legs and feet from certain prospect. they make the foot small..

you also manage to do what you say, when you lose your mind in drawing. you know, when you lose sense of time and space.
Old 10.26.2012, 10:42 AM   #68
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
beautifull works nef
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2012, 10:45 AM   #69
Nefeli
invito al cielo

sorry. before i meant, symmetry about the statues. not the drawings.
when you start to measure them, you see it. the distances are the same etc,

thank you gast.
Old 10.26.2012, 10:46 AM   #70
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

true dat

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 10.26.2012, 12:25 PM   #71
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Cyclists in the rush hour.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2012, 01:03 PM   #72
Diesel
invito al cielo

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Anyone know why the original thread was deleted?
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2012, 01:06 PM   #73
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
it was my fault, always is....
stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2012, 01:11 PM   #74
Diesel
invito al cielo

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Were Nazi's mentioned?

Or how White man power RULES the shitty powder puff WORLD?

If not, please explain.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2012, 01:14 PM   #75
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
it was my fault, always is....
Of course it isn't. Now I feel terrible for teasing you.

I'm a bad man.
Old 10.26.2012, 01:15 PM   #76
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Hinky sql overwrites. There, you have it.
Old 10.26.2012, 01:17 PM   #77
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
seriously I don't know what happened to the original Bitchin' thread or the Post yr Art thread (which I've now made sticky)
stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2012, 09:19 AM   #78
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
change yr fucking avatar. i'm getting sick of looking at it you lazy asshole.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2012, 10:22 AM   #79
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
^^then don't go cakes. i had to drive 3 hours every day this week just to go to work in 2 different cities.

on top of that, i have a severely bad case of bronchitis. my snot is now bright yellow. infection maybe? and i still smoke like crazy.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2012, 10:24 AM   #80
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Yes, you likely need antibiotics, pinkie-pie.
54 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth