Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.25.2013, 05:18 PM   #441
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
Still unemployed piece of shit leech. I've been sending out applications to basic jobs like warehouseworker and shit, but haven't gotten a single response.
It's depressing that even the most bullshit dead end job openings might get several dozens or hundreds of applications, as unemployment has been on the rise for several years already.
However, I'm not gonna do telemarketing again. and any sort of waiter or supermarket cashier clerk type of thing would probably be way too much to handle for me.

I've done some volunteer work (brocsure design etc.) for a non-profit organisation, but other than that I've too much free time.

I should work on my graphic design shit portfolio, but I pretty much scrap everything I do.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2013, 05:25 PM   #442
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegmscope
Still unemployed piece of shit leech. I've been sending out applications to basic jobs like warehouseworker and shit, but haven't gotten a single response.
It's depressing that even the most bullshit dead end job openings might get several dozens or hundreds of applications, as unemployment has been on the rise for several years already.
However, I'm not gonna do telemarketing again. and any sort of waiter or supermarket cashier clerk type of thing would probably be way too much to handle for me.

I've done some volunteer work (brocsure design etc.) for a non-profit organisation, but other than that I've too much free time.

I should work on my graphic design shit portfolio, but I pretty much scrap everything I do.

i don't know if this will mean anything to you but once i heard a story (not sure if it's true, but does it matter?) that kurt vonnegut before he became famous worked for sports illustrated. he just worked for one day and either quit or was fired. anyway, the story goes that he had to write a about some horse competition or something and all they found on his desk after he was gone was his typewriter with a page that said: "the fucking horse jumped over the fucking fence."
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2013, 05:28 PM   #443
Kegmama
invito al cielo

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
shit that pisses me off = CANCER.
fuck cancer. lost my mom AND dad to it within a year of eachother last year. i am missing them hard today.

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2013, 05:31 PM   #444
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
fuck cancer. lost my mom AND dad to it within a year of eachother last year. i am missing them hard today.

whaaaaat???????

keggy i'm so sorry!! hugs.
Old 04.26.2013, 02:43 AM   #445
h8kurdt
expwy. to yr skull

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegmscope

I've been there and after a while it really does start to grind you down.I was unemployed for 9 months and it really was just terrible. And I was the same. I was sending c.vs out for warehouse jobs etc generally the shittiest of shitty jobs and to no avail. It kills your confidence big ti,e

You should try and get a portfolio sorted. Try and get honest opinions from people who won't give you a bullshit answer. Then from there try and get more (paid) work. I know this is easy for me to say and doing it is different but...I dunno...

One thing-when you do get a one off design job for the love of god DON'T declare it to the JSA (this is assuming you're a brit). They'll do anything to screw you over, especially if you say you've earned a bit on the side.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2013, 02:45 AM   #446
h8kurdt
expwy. to yr skull

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

dude that's a kicker. Sorry to hear that. Here have a Sonic Hug. *gives 1 Sonic Hug*

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2013, 03:39 AM   #447
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

i hear you! i fucking hate cancer.

my best friend lost his sister at her 40 and his dad within a year -2010.
my other best friend lost his parents like you...in 1995.

you suffer great loss and i m so sorry. sending you a big hug. xxx
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2013, 08:18 AM   #448
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't know if this will mean anything to you but once i heard a story (not sure if it's true, but does it matter?) that kurt vonnegut before he became famous worked for sports illustrated. he just worked for one day and either quit or was fired. anyway, the story goes that he had to write a about some horse competition or something and all they found on his desk after he was gone was his typewriter with a page that said: "the fucking horse jumped over the fucking fence."

It is a true story. They wanted him to write a long story about a horse that jumped a rail at some horse show. He sat for hours and then typed that sentence and left. Worked there at SI for less than a day.

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2013, 08:19 AM   #449
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
It is a true story. They wanted him to write a long story about a horse that jumped a rail at some horse show. He sat for hours and then typed that sentence and left. Worked there at SI for less than a day.
he prolly got inspired by the horse and jumped too. i love it.
Old 04.26.2013, 08:20 AM   #450
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Yo Phlegmscope, I was out of work for 23 months. Talk about BLEAK.

Keep your head up. It is a touch situation, but continue to talk to people, continue to put out feelers.

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 04.27.2013, 10:15 AM   #451
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Fucking cool....hit a pot hole pretty hard last night. My axle is fucked and the thing which holds the engine oil is fucked. Ughh.......BRand new fucking vehicle too.....

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2013, 12:30 PM   #452
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Fucking idiots on here, I hope you're happy now...
stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2013, 12:44 PM   #453
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
Fucking idiots on here, I hope you're happy now...

wtf happened?
Old 04.29.2013, 12:54 PM   #454
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

hmmm, wha happened?

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 04.29.2013, 01:00 PM   #455
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Re: GoT. How does Jon Snow know how to eat pussy? he is a virgin, never even seen a nude female, and still knows not only how to go down on a lady but he is very good at it? Can you imagine her funk after sweating and trudging through the snow and travails? He went down on it, first thing.

In the books, doe she have a talent for cunnilingus that we are not aware of?

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 04.29.2013, 02:35 PM   #456
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
wtf happened?

Can't say I know what happend, but I do believe I know who it happened to

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2013, 03:43 PM   #457
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Fucking cool....hit a pot hole pretty hard last night. My axle is fucked and the thing which holds the engine oil is fucked. Ughh.......BRand new fucking vehicle too.....

LOL. AWESOME. I MANAGED TO FUCK UP THE FRAME!

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2013, 03:59 PM   #458
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

That is like a Texas sized pothole!

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 04.29.2013, 06:08 PM   #459
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
LOL. AWESOME. I MANAGED TO FUCK UP THE FRAME!

shett mang. what are you gonna do w/ the car company/lease/whatever?
Old 04.29.2013, 06:53 PM   #460
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Re: GoT. How does Jon Snow know how to eat pussy? he is a virgin, never even seen a nude female, and still knows not only how to go down on a lady but he is very good at it? Can you imagine her funk after sweating and trudging through the snow and travails? He went down on it, first thing.

In the books, doe she have a talent for cunnilingus that we are not aware of?

he said that he "just wanted to kiss her there", doubt he knows how to well. obviously they don't eat pussy north of the wall so she was amazed by it, despite his amateur technique.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
202122 23 2425263373 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth