Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.10.2013, 04:32 PM   #421
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
also, they hate it when you talk about how fine the women at the library are.
Old 04.10.2013, 04:47 PM   #422
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
also, they hate it when you talk about how fine the women at the library are.

SEXIST PIG!

In other news I have a fucking mouse in my flat. This means fucking war.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2013, 06:39 PM   #423
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt

In other news I have a fucking mouse in my flat. This means fucking war.

sounds like the premise to a children's movie.

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2013, 02:11 AM   #424
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
sounds like the premise to a children's movie.

Trying to catch a mouse...with hilarious consequences.

Old 04.11.2013, 10:30 AM   #425
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
i went to the doctor cuz i've been having headaches since i quit smoking a few days ago, and he gave me some antidepressant medicine which seems to have TERRIBLE side effects.

omg i'm so pissed off

fuck him
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2013, 10:35 AM   #426
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
google anti depressants before taking them. read up on SSRIs.

you'll find they are a scientifically illegitimate scam, the testing was faked, they have horrendous side effects, they have been proven again and again to be worse than placebos since they do actual damage. they just make a lot of money off trusting and naive people who assume doctors would never give them something that didnt work.

the cure for post smoking blues or anything is not SSRIs, its a nutritious diet and exercise.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2013, 10:38 AM   #427
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
if you keep tweaking your diet eventually you will find something that works.

for me it was eating fresh fish for the first time ever. obviously i was either omega deficient or deficient in something else that fish contains.

but if i was you i'd sell those SSRIs or throw them in the bin.

your headaches are probably something to do with all the nicotine receptors in your brain dying from not being fed. that would be a good thing.

whenever ive quit smoking in the past i've failed due to experiencing MASSIVE INSANE MONOFUCKINGLITHIC depressions that would only abate once i smoked. i still felt sick and depressed when i did just not so much.

you just have to go thru this withdrawal and come out the other end eventually. once you do the nicotine receptor cells are all dead and the depressions wont return.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2013, 10:49 AM   #428
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
i went to the doctor cuz i've been having headaches since i quit smoking a few days ago, and he gave me some antidepressant medicine which seems to have TERRIBLE side effects.

omg i'm so pissed off

fuck him

i've taken antidepressants when i was depressed, and they helped somewhat, but that's fucking stupid.

can't you just take to bed for the weekend and resume your life afterwards? what ever happened with "rest" as a cure? nowadays you can't rest! you must be constantly pumped OR ELSE! go sleep it off. eat fresh fruits and veggies and drink water. oh, and BREATHE DEEPLY when you crave a smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
google anti depressants before taking them. read up on SSRIs.

you'll find they are a scientifically illegitimate scam, the testing was faked, they have horrendous side effects, they have been proven again and again to be worse than placebos since they do actual damage. they just make a lot of money off trusting and naive people who assume doctors would never give them something that didnt work.

the cure for post smoking blues or anything is not SSRIs, its a nutritious diet and exercise.

and SLEEP. don't forget sleep.

though i'll say this-- when i was in a seriously bad phase, zoloft did help. it kept me alive. but damn, it was for a serious condition, not quitting tobacco. (oh wait, they have the quit-smoking version now, don't they?)

zoloft was like crutches though-- that shit doesn't "cure" self-defeating patterns of mental bullshit, it just helps you endure them-- which is why i think people who are seriously crazy tend to go on rampages while on them. it's kinda like perpetually giving antibiotics to a sex addict who refuses condoms. "but hey, he's not getting infected!"
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2013, 11:20 AM   #429
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
yeah that's what i'm going to do. sleep, exercise, healthy diet, etc.

working out is becoming my newest obsession. it feels great.

thanks for your wise advices. appreciated.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2013, 07:11 PM   #430
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Trying to catch a mouse...with hilarious consequences.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2013, 10:34 AM   #431
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck. Went to rsvp for takehisa kosugi's performance on Saturday and its full!!!! Ahhhhh.

Old 04.25.2013, 04:19 PM   #432
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Scrubby ass akuma players in sf3.

And

Asshole drivers. This guy didn't even cut me off but he driving like a dick and I would've love to incapacitate his vehicle with mine...but insurance n stuff.

Old 04.25.2013, 05:18 PM   #433
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
Still unemployed piece of shit leech. I've been sending out applications to basic jobs like warehouseworker and shit, but haven't gotten a single response.
It's depressing that even the most bullshit dead end job openings might get several dozens or hundreds of applications, as unemployment has been on the rise for several years already.
However, I'm not gonna do telemarketing again. and any sort of waiter or supermarket cashier clerk type of thing would probably be way too much to handle for me.

I've done some volunteer work (brocsure design etc.) for a non-profit organisation, but other than that I've too much free time.

I should work on my graphic design shit portfolio, but I pretty much scrap everything I do.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2013, 05:25 PM   #434
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegmscope
Still unemployed piece of shit leech. I've been sending out applications to basic jobs like warehouseworker and shit, but haven't gotten a single response.
It's depressing that even the most bullshit dead end job openings might get several dozens or hundreds of applications, as unemployment has been on the rise for several years already.
However, I'm not gonna do telemarketing again. and any sort of waiter or supermarket cashier clerk type of thing would probably be way too much to handle for me.

I've done some volunteer work (brocsure design etc.) for a non-profit organisation, but other than that I've too much free time.

I should work on my graphic design shit portfolio, but I pretty much scrap everything I do.

i don't know if this will mean anything to you but once i heard a story (not sure if it's true, but does it matter?) that kurt vonnegut before he became famous worked for sports illustrated. he just worked for one day and either quit or was fired. anyway, the story goes that he had to write a about some horse competition or something and all they found on his desk after he was gone was his typewriter with a page that said: "the fucking horse jumped over the fucking fence."
Old 04.25.2013, 05:28 PM   #435
Kegmama
empty page

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
shit that pisses me off = CANCER.
fuck cancer. lost my mom AND dad to it within a year of eachother last year. i am missing them hard today.

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2013, 05:31 PM   #436
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
fuck cancer. lost my mom AND dad to it within a year of eachother last year. i am missing them hard today.

whaaaaat???????

keggy i'm so sorry!! hugs.
Old 04.26.2013, 02:43 AM   #437
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegmscope

I've been there and after a while it really does start to grind you down.I was unemployed for 9 months and it really was just terrible. And I was the same. I was sending c.vs out for warehouse jobs etc generally the shittiest of shitty jobs and to no avail. It kills your confidence big ti,e

You should try and get a portfolio sorted. Try and get honest opinions from people who won't give you a bullshit answer. Then from there try and get more (paid) work. I know this is easy for me to say and doing it is different but...I dunno...

One thing-when you do get a one off design job for the love of god DON'T declare it to the JSA (this is assuming you're a brit). They'll do anything to screw you over, especially if you say you've earned a bit on the side.

Old 04.26.2013, 02:45 AM   #438
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:

dude that's a kicker. Sorry to hear that. Here have a Sonic Hug. *gives 1 Sonic Hug*

Old 04.26.2013, 03:39 AM   #439
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

i hear you! i fucking hate cancer.

my best friend lost his sister at her 40 and his dad within a year -2010.
my other best friend lost his parents like you...in 1995.

you suffer great loss and i m so sorry. sending you a big hug. xxx
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2013, 08:18 AM   #440
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't know if this will mean anything to you but once i heard a story (not sure if it's true, but does it matter?) that kurt vonnegut before he became famous worked for sports illustrated. he just worked for one day and either quit or was fired. anyway, the story goes that he had to write a about some horse competition or something and all they found on his desk after he was gone was his typewriter with a page that said: "the fucking horse jumped over the fucking fence."

It is a true story. They wanted him to write a long story about a horse that jumped a rail at some horse show. He sat for hours and then typed that sentence and left. Worked there at SI for less than a day.
192021 22 2324253272 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth