Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.08.2013, 02:59 PM   #341
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
you defenitivly can do something
most people got an exellent memory
unfinished business is unfinished business

you can do something
you can prevent alot

don't forget death
if justice fails
death never fails

Business as Usual?
You're a customer
I'm that type of guy.

It takes a nation of millions to hold us back

You gots to chill.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2013, 03:05 PM   #342
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Count the number of bullet holes in that truck.. Those were just two ladies (ONE IS 71 YEARS OLD!!!!!) doing their job early in the AM delivering newspapers, when the Torrance PD lit up their truck from behind, WITHOUT warning. What the fuck! Hey Charlie Beck, FUCK YOU BITCH! Just like two years ago when LAPD murdered that drunk Guatemalan dude in McArthur Park, police said he had a knife, witnesses said the dude was completely unarmed and indeed was cooperating. What did Charlie Beck say in response to the massive protests in reaction? "I don't know why there are protests, LAPD has more than 30 of these kinds of officer involved shootings a year, why did this chose this one I don't know." YOU DON'T KNOW?? It was that the more than 30 police related killings a year were unacceptable, and that last one was the straw that broke the camels back. Enough is enough. FUCK THESE PIGS, period. Parasites. Low-lives thugs with badges. Thank the Lord it is better than ever, but since mid-2000s as violent crime in LA area has cratered, police involved killings, beatings, and shootings are sky-rocketing. They are taking kindness for weakness. When I was a kid gangsters and cartels used to ASSASSINATE crooked cops in the hood, I fear we are going to devolve back to that cop vs gang warfare that typified the early 90s because people are getting fed up. We had a riot in 1992 not because of Rodney King's beating, but because EVERYBODY in LA in the hood had been beat up, harassed, or even had a relative killed by the police. We were fed up then, and alas, things are getting back to similar levels of tension here.

I pray things don't erupt out of control, but when the law-enforcement community forget their role in our society, what choice does the community have exactly? To go EZLN and take over these streets by barricade? Not yet, hopefully :/

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2013, 03:08 PM   #343
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Business as Usual?
You're a customer
I'm that type of guy.

It takes a nation of millions to hold us back

You gots to chill.
you got to keep talking for yourself

i don't believe in walking apes

you don't understand evolution
it took 5 million years from africa to the world wide spread of sapians
and before that it took
a few billion years from bacteria to land animal

life of evolution is extreemly difficult
and take years and years of deep study to understand

it is not a 1-2-3 education thing
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2013, 03:09 PM   #344
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
[Img]gifofcopsplayingfootballwithblackpeople.gif[img]
Old 02.08.2013, 04:42 PM   #345
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Your purported knowledge of "Department of Homeland Security radar-systems" has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, and only serves to further confirm my suspicion that you are an idiot.
Old 02.08.2013, 05:16 PM   #346
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Your purported knowledge of "Department of Homeland Security radar-systems" has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, and only serves to further confirm my suspicion that you are an idiot.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2013, 05:41 PM   #347
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I'm sure they do. The drone strikes are already landing on my desk...

Ok friday. Thanks.
Old 02.14.2013, 09:36 PM   #348
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Damn dog ate my pot while I was in the shower....fuck.

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2013, 09:40 PM   #349
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
damn flotz for swooping on my position top of the rep charts. I blame all my political discussions, but alas, how could I resist? Besides, people seem to like robots, folks complain about "immigrants" taking their jobs,but when robots do it? Nothing

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
Old 02.14.2013, 10:32 PM   #350
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
mumford and sons

taylor swift

that song that won that grammy

music n general

baby mama

mama

tv commercials featuring songs i use to kinda give a fuck about

kim kardashian

obama

gun control

mary jane

my job

internet

my facefuck page

beer

cooking shows that show food i will never eat

boredom

this dead ass forum

music including everything i use to love

did i say boredom

kidney stones

hepititis c

lame rappers

heroin, needles

liars

women

cupid ass fuck day

my job

lameness
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.14.2013, 10:36 PM   #351
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
tv commercials featuring songs i use to kinda give a fuck about

That shit SERIOUSLY pisses me off. Its like the epitome of selling out yo!

Old 02.14.2013, 10:52 PM   #352
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
That shit SERIOUSLY pisses me off. Its like the epitome of selling out yo!

man, i barely watch tv, but that commercial featuring "Who's that Lady" or that other which plays some Thin Lizzy song makes me want to get a shot gun ready. i praise none of these songs, but they use to cue up some sort of emotion when i heard them on the radio. now........nothing. and what does this younger generation expect from such good music? fucking nothing, because they heard it on some crappy ass commercial selling a magnetic mop.

a 7 yr old grows up to hear such song on the radio........."oh, i remember that lame ass song selling dust vacuums. what.a.LAME-O.song".

compare it to "oh, my parents use to listen to this".

much lamer and nothing is sacred!!!!

just sayin what songs are licensed and which aren't? everything's a big fucking commercial.
Old 02.14.2013, 11:04 PM   #353
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

it seems stupid to you, but what will happen when a BIG BLAST of sonic youth or MERZbow noise comes flowing through yr tv screens, causing you to take a second listen occurs? nothing?

yr fav artist was just exposed to a bunch of CREEPS!!!! welcome 2015. you except and yr an asshole.
Old 02.14.2013, 11:12 PM   #354
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
it seems stupid to you, but what will happen when a BIG BLAST of sonic youth or MERZbow noise comes flowing through yr tv screens, causing you to take a second listen occurs? nothing?

yr fav artist was just exposed to a bunch of CREEPS!!!! welcome 2015. you except and yr an asshole.

Quote:
The lead-off track from 'Rather Ripped'. Thurston has this to say about it: "Actually, some of these songs were taken from these short little cues I made for TV commercials. I got a gig early last year to do some TV commercial cues for HSBC bank. I think they used one or two. [...] Right, like 10-second pieces. So I have this whole grab bag of sonic riffs and I did these miniature jams, really concise. For the TV commercials, they said, “We want something that’s like ‘Kool Thing,’” you know? I think that’s what was being used in the temp track for the images they were using. I could write “Kool Thing” all day and every day, but I choose not to. [Laughs] But I really liked making all these miniatures. I thought maybe we should make a whole record of these 10-second songs, that’d be awesome. [...] Some of them were riffs that I fleshed out into songs. I would bring them into rehearsal and the band would develop them into songs. That’s the genesis, certainly, of the first song, “Reena.”

fucking shit.

Old 02.14.2013, 11:13 PM   #355
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

i give advice to future musicans: GIVE UP!!!!!!!! FIND A NEW OUTLET, LIKE MOLDING TOILET BOWLS OR PORCILAIN NON SHTTY FIGURINES. WHATEVER YOU LIKE !!! you know?

just give up on music. dead end!!!!

PAINT SOMETHING FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!

just not music!!!!
Old 02.14.2013, 11:14 PM   #356
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

true story. I stopped gigging because I found a better audience, classroom teaching

Now I play music for me, I don't even want to think about recording anymore.

Old 02.14.2013, 11:20 PM   #357
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

well good for you. i'm guessing you never signed a CONTRACT.
Old 02.14.2013, 11:23 PM   #358
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

future musicians are shatterd by contracts and commercials. is that what yr music wants to become? another synth crazy feedback noise Mac donald show?

cue up that noise guitar to sell dinner for two.

WAKE UP people. yr music is carried along in bookbags with lies and matching suits.
Old 02.15.2013, 09:01 AM   #359
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
A lot of times the rights to songs are not owned by the bands, and so the record label or the publisher sells the songs to commercials without the band even being in the loop. It depends on the contracts the band's signed.
Old 02.15.2013, 09:02 AM   #360
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
and painting is deader than shit. believe me. In a world where everyone sees thousands of images a day, an individual painting is just a small fetish object, and it is very hard to get anyone to give a fuck.
151617 18 1920212868 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth