Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.12.2013, 06:00 PM   #241
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
!!!!!!!!!!!

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2013, 06:09 PM   #242
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Enjoy spending money and supporting the Japanese direct!
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.13.2013, 09:26 AM   #243
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I'm awake right now.

Old 01.14.2013, 08:16 AM   #244
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

The weather....holy fucking christ this weather is outrageous. 2 weeks ago we had 20-35 degree weather, lsat week was 35-45 degrees, and now...Monday it's 15 degrees out. DA FUCK!

Old 01.14.2013, 10:09 AM   #245
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Seriously not looking forward to going downtown...walk to the train....get on the train....get off and walk to the building.....in 15 degree weather

AND you'd thinkg after like 5+ years of wearing vans and converse I'd get used to the numbing feeling in my feet.....WELL NOPE! I just cry silently...:'(

Old 01.15.2013, 03:06 PM   #246
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Seriously not looking forward to going downtown...walk to the train....get on the train....get off and walk to the building.....in 15 degree weather

AND you'd thinkg after like 5+ years of wearing vans and converse I'd get used to the numbing feeling in my feet.....WELL NOPE! I just cry silently...:'(

It takes 10 or more years of wearing Converse as your ONLY shoes to develop the Shaolin like abilities to actually enjoy them. After, you will ONLY be able to wear them, other supposedly more comfortable shoes will only hurt all the more.

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2013, 04:26 AM   #247
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I lost my motherufcking phone fuck dammit. pice of fuck

Old 01.19.2013, 06:26 AM   #248
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
BLERRRRGGHHH god I feel horrendous after last night.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2013, 03:33 PM   #249
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
I lost my motherufcking phone fuck dammit. pice of fuck

Ah...no longer pissed

I decided to call it this morning and someone answered. It was the Chinese restaurant where I had left it. I called the place last night asking if they had found a phone....but they said they didn't find one :////

Oh well....I have it now and going to see Chelsea Wolfe tonight.....with Gene Simmons.

Old 01.23.2013, 08:02 AM   #250
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
I've been sending out some job applications. Last week I was invited to a group interview for a part time job at a industrial laundry facility. The only job interview I've been invited so far since moving to a new town.

It's a 3 shift job, uncertain weekly hours, physical and possibly filthy work (they clean up textiles from hospitals and hotels mainly, so according to them there will be blood, and shit, and vomit, and diseases). And obviously the pay is very low.

But I probably don't need to worry about any of that because they had over fifty applicants and there's a handful of open vacansies. It's going to take weeks for them to make decisions.
As my work experience is rather limited, my chances of getting it are slim at best (unless the majority of the other applicants are total fuck ups).

I thought unpleasant dead end jobs are a safe bet, but apparently not. fuck my life.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2013, 12:00 PM   #251
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

:/

The thing that has always pissed me off and plagues me constantly. And confronting this problem is difficult. I've tried....so many times....and failed....so many times.

Old 01.25.2013, 06:59 AM   #252
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
When you're at a bar with friends and agree to drink one last beer and you finish it first and have to wait for the others without something to drink...
that is a really bad feeling. it makes me sick.
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2013, 07:16 AM   #253
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Grab a water.

Old 01.29.2013, 09:37 AM   #254
Trama
stalker

Trama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trama
Fucked up my arm playing tennis this morning.
Healed. This was my first experience with chiropractic therapy and I am pretty impressed with the results.
Trama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2013, 09:40 AM   #255
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, man...I went to one for the first time this year for a near-paralysed neck, and I swear thst guy is a magician. I've always been skepticle.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2013, 09:42 AM   #256
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
in Puerto Rico chiropractic services are not covered by any insurance because of the view that it is quackery.

I have friends that use the chiro for their back pain and they say the treatments really help. The thing with chiro is that it is a temporary fix, and sometimes the manipulation can actually make the issue worse. herniated discs are nothing to fuck with.

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2013, 10:27 AM   #257
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I still assume Chiropractors are quacks. Foo's just need to learn to work ;P

Old 01.29.2013, 10:29 AM   #258
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, herniated discs aren't to be messed with and even surgery is often a temporary fix. Went though years of that with girlgub....nothing seemed to work. I think she's ok now, but it certainly wasn't something a chiro could fix.

I just had a pinched nerve or some shit. Hooked me up to those Bruce Lee electrodes, and although that night I was only minimally better....I woke up CURED.

SRSLY. MAGICK.
Old 01.29.2013, 10:30 AM   #259
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
I still assume Chiropractors are quacks. Foo's just need to learn to work ;P
six months ago I would have agreed with you.
Old 01.29.2013, 11:28 AM   #260
Trama
stalker

Trama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's asses
This dudette had a stick...
Trama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
101112 13 1415162363 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth