Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.09.2013, 04:42 PM   #221
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I too say FUCK BIG LOVE. the wife watches it. I tell her they an all eat diseased dick.

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2013, 04:53 PM   #222
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Introduce her to your heina, and get it on, Salt Lake style.

Of maybe, she'd like an additional husband???
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2013, 05:30 PM   #223
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
The Mormons use Boy Scouts (of America) to baptize dead people AS MORMON. They toss you into this vat, and dunk you down using the name of someone who’s passed without being baptized (Mormon). They got into a real row with the Anti-Defamation League just a few years back because they were doing it to HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS!!! Needless to say, the people representing said holocaust victims, did not want their kin “made Mormon” posthumously.

I refused the vat, and told them what they can do with it. This led to me being encircled by a Footloose loving group of scouts who decided that this would be a good time to laugh at the “non-mormon”. I came out punching, but sadly, chose the mouth of the kid with braces. My hand still bears the scar.

Utah was like another world. In English class, the kids who wore suits on “Missionary Day” got extra credit on their FINAL EXAM and the local news broadcast a “story” about the President of “THE CHURCH” having a revelation from God the previous night, where he was told that “GOOD MORMONS should not drink caffeine, but if they do, would they please choose Coca-Cola” (THE CHURCH had just purchased the bottling plant). Toss-in a giant magic-casting white salamander that lives in the woods outside of Chicago, and brother, have you got FUN.

First off, it would be so much more cooler if they were actually baptizing cadavers. Mormons and the State of Utah are the biggest of the big when it comes to genealogy. They present it as our way of fully understanding your family history. The reality is, they are compiling their "master list" to baptize all souls Mormon......Rob Instigator will be pissed!

Second, is the rest of your story true?

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2013, 06:57 PM   #224
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
this city is destroying its art culture in favor of condo's and its shit. there are so few places left to do anthing remotely creative or places to play that dont get shut down almost straight away. even places that have licenses have ridiculous laws and rules like 'no alcohol on the stage' which is fair i guess but someone rested a beer on the edge of the stage and the place closed within a week. in the few years i have lived here i have seen the closure of at least a dozen places that will never return and condo's erected in their place that are sold to foreign property investors. absolute and complete greed. to have a show you now have to break the law.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle7139364/

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2013, 07:05 PM   #225
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
First off, it would be so much more cooler if they were actually baptizing cadavers. Mormons and the State of Utah are the biggest of the big when it comes to genealogy. They present it as our way of fully understanding your family history. The reality is, they are compiling their "master list" to baptize all souls Mormon......Rob Instigator will be pissed!

Second, is the rest of your story true?

It's all true. Well, not true in the fact that Coke is somehow morally superior to Pepsi, but true in the fact that as spoken by their president, it's considered prophecy (or was at the time), and it's stuck with me all of my life.

That geneology vault is up Little Cottonwood Canyon and is highly guarded. It's 600 feet into solid granite, and who knows what else is in there.

Beyond the giant magic salamander, my favorite is The Oath of Vengeance. Although some in the upper-echelons would have you believe that the practice has ceased (much like polygamy), I think it's fair to say that they are full of shit, and I'm quite sure that a certain recent presidential candidate has taken the vow. I know you may have preferred him to what we got, but please believe me when I say that you narrowly averted disaster.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_vengeance
Old 01.09.2013, 08:35 PM   #226
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
this city is destroying its art culture in favor of condo's and its shit. there are so few places left to do anthing remotely creative or places to play that dont get shut down almost straight away. even places that have licenses have ridiculous laws and rules

Welcome to Los Angelization

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2013, 08:58 AM   #227
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The Mormon church has been accused of being one of the biggest Satanic cults currently in power.

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 01.10.2013, 09:43 AM   #228
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

People who accuse others of being in "a satanic cult" often have greater problems than the accused.

Mormons strive to become the god of their own planet, making "spirit babies" with their countless wives, in an effort to create custom-order worshippers.

They may be a lot of things, but Satanic they are not. Mostly, they are good people, striving to do what they perceive as right (albeit in a horribly misguided way). The same could likely be said for all of us.
Old 01.10.2013, 09:50 AM   #229
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
NOT salinity......sanity

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2013, 10:18 AM   #230
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Not the rank and file Mormons. The accusations are aimed at the inner cabal, the top secret tip top folks who run the show and dictate to Mormons what's what.

RXTT.net

My Comics

Old 01.10.2013, 10:40 AM   #231
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
where the fuck did the lobster go, dammit!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.10.2013, 11:40 AM   #232
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Have you checked your trousers?
Old 01.10.2013, 11:56 AM   #233
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yes, the lobster didn't steal them
Old 01.11.2013, 09:54 AM   #234
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
The price of Japanese CD's are pissing me off....

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2013, 07:10 PM   #235
Severian
expwy. to yr skull

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
The Dark Lnight Rises wasn't nominated for a single Oscar. I am so fucking... fuck. Fuckers.

I actually spat on the floor with contempt when I heard the news. It wasn't my best moment.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2013, 07:14 PM   #236
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
The Dark Lnight Rises wasn't nominated for a single Oscar. I am so fucking disappointed in the world. Fuckers. I spat on the floor when I heard. Fuck Hugh Hackman.

come on now! they must have some kind of nomination for special effects or one of the things that movie was actually good at. no??
Old 01.11.2013, 08:40 PM   #237
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
nerds. geeks...

foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2013, 04:34 PM   #238
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
The price of Japanese CD's are pissing me off....

Yeah me too! But we must think we're making an investment in something not easily purchased in North America. There are usually superior in quality too.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2013, 05:20 PM   #239
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostchase
Yeah me too! But we must think we're making an investment in something not easily purchased in North America. There are usually superior in quality too.

I understand that....BUT $40!!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Perfume/d...s=perfume+jpop

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2013, 05:46 PM   #240
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost

Don't buy from Amazon.com unless you have to! Buy from here! Fast shipping, great selection, and you awarded points that count towards your next purchase, you're also awarded points when its birthday and other promos. A great place!

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TKCA-73325
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
91011 12 1314152262 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth