Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.07.2013, 10:30 PM   #201
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
... You serious man? I'm feeling a little nuts these days... So, careful. Careful.

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 10:21 AM   #202
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
[Reply deleted]

Schadenfreude courses through my veins.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 10:28 AM   #203
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I love this thread. It's reaffirming to know what a bunch of miserable twats y'all are.

Teeheee!!!
Old 01.08.2013, 10:29 AM   #204
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Haha! "The only SYG Coptic I know of." I love it yo! Perhaps one of my all time greatest descriptions, please add that as a user note for me
Will do. Let me wait for a keyboard, so that I can include colored text and myspace glitter.
Old 01.08.2013, 10:57 AM   #205
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
nothing!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 11:28 AM   #206
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I'm not sure if I should high-5 you, or grumble at the disappointing lack of entertainment your post provides.

Perhaps I'll chose to believe that yours is a nihilistic rant on nihilism. Yes. That is exactly what I'll do.

Have you considered a job at Burning Man? Burning Man, where typical serendipity (serentypical), "safety third", and "fuck your day" conspire with the wind to bring you French Toast (an honest to god true story).
Old 01.08.2013, 11:56 AM   #207
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Burning Man, the new Lollapalooza.

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 12:27 PM   #208
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

You're thinking of Bonnaroo.

Dear Big Gay Art Fag,

I long for the day that you may eat your words. Fuck the people, fuck the raves, what's not to love about gigantic burnable art installations?

Someday....you'll look to the sky, and amidst the screams of "Nightrider!" you'll see my face, smiling down upon you like a cloud of cinders.

You'll have to make this journey alone however; it's not like I'd push any of you cunts onto people whom I love.

ps: the countdown has begun. Our time to chillax in Texas is drawing to a close. Why don't you leave the 4th Ward, and the assless chaps of Westheimer for a Saturday in A*Town, brodudeski? We can have an art-swap.
Old 01.08.2013, 12:59 PM   #209
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I was thinking of Bonnaroooooooo

ha!

Speaking of the lovely folk in ass-town, when I lived there and used to hang at Fringeware on weekends, there was never an end of fuckers in big stupid trucks driving by yelling "Fags!" at me and my counter-culture (ha!) friends. Several times, half-full beer bottles or cans would come flying at us. I dodged one that was going straight at my head.

To think that some WASP parents out there want their daughters to marry UT frat-rapists like the aforementioned assholes. Those bitches get what they deserve with them creeps.

RXTT.net

My Comics

Rob Instigator is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 01:12 PM   #210
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Yeah this town is a giant fuckhole. You should hear my wife's dead-on impersonation of UT so-roar-ity girls.

"like, um, aye'd like a glass of like waterrr with a slice of lemunnn. Do you, like, have diet-ranch, or sumthang?"

It's high-larious.

Seriously... Brang dank 'do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
guys

Wut ^_^

Feeling notsofresh? Notsokawaaaaaaiiii??
Old 01.08.2013, 01:29 PM   #211
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Sister, if you come after me, you better bring a chainsaw.
Old 01.08.2013, 06:01 PM   #212
Murmer99
expwy. to yr skull

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not pissed off but ok yeah I am I'm pissed because I find nearly everyone boring and distant. No one really appreciates when I'm being myself and this has gone on for so long that I can't even make eye contact anymore. I'm not sure why I exist and why I partake in all of the tedious shit that I do every day of my life. There's no point to any of it.

And this is when I fantasize about everyone being buried alive. But it's just a temporary thing. I'd never actually do that.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 06:32 PM   #213
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
i wish i could stay home and listen to Coltrane all day. perferably early 60's to slightly mid-60's recordings.

but NOOOO!!! i have to go to fucking work where ones ego replaces LOVE. they'll never learn the Eric Dolphy way.

i also look everyone in the eye hoping they'll read my thoughts. fuckers.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 07:21 PM   #214
Murmer99
expwy. to yr skull

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
sup
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 09:56 PM   #215
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
sup.^^ i see your doing as good as always. which is ungood as always and truely affects me, everyone here and the whole entire universe.

give those large egos you deal with a smile and brush it off. them are HATERS. some will be jealous of you and avoid eye contact but not vibes.

show those fuckers what you got!!!!
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 10:40 PM   #216
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss

but NOOOO!!! i have to go to fucking work where ones ego replaces

what ever happened to losing your job to a meth bender (or whatever that was the other day?) just curious. or was it just one job out of many, as in, losing a client?
Old 01.08.2013, 10:56 PM   #217
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'm not sure if I should high-5 you, or grumble at the disappointing lack of entertainment your post provides.

Perhaps I'll chose to believe that yours is a nihilistic rant on nihilism. Yes. That is exactly what I'll do.

Have you considered a job at Burning Man? Burning Man, where typical serendipity (serentypical), "safety third", and "fuck your day" conspire with the wind to bring you French Toast (an honest to god true story).

was this for me? cuz i said "nothing." i said it in response to the thread's request of "bicth about things...." etc. and i am/was pissed off about... nothing whatsoever (though if i begin to think about it i probablt could... just not in the mood for anger at the moment).

job at burning man? shiiiiiiiit. not my thing, at all. large throngs of semi-naked people all trying too hard to be "unique" at the same time sounds horrible--horrrrrrrible. i have friends/acquaintances who make their yearly pilgrimage there, but i've never even been tempted. sounds like a lot of work to get french toast and i'm basically lazy-- you know, wiping dirt off my windy french toast and eating it amid the stench seems like a chore when i can just walk to the kitchen and make myself a great breakfast.

what i want, what i want-- i want a maine lobster, for fuck's sakes, that's what i want. in maine, not off a plane in some chain restaurant. or blueberry pancakes in vermont in late august... that's a breakfast. but maine-- that's the place. i'll take an empty beach in maine over a landlocked collection of porta-potties any time... fucking maine! when it's empty! gorgeous...
Old 01.09.2013, 04:56 AM   #218
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I woke up after 9 hours of sleep....:/

I wanted to sleep more...

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2013, 10:47 AM   #219
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
was this for me? cuz i said "nothing." i said it in response to the thread's request of "bicth about things...." etc. and i am/was pissed off about... nothing whatsoever (though if i begin to think about it i probablt could... just not in the mood for anger at the moment).

job at burning man? shiiiiiiiit. not my thing, at all. large throngs of semi-naked people all trying too hard to be "unique" at the same time sounds horrible--horrrrrrrible. i have friends/acquaintances who make their yearly pilgrimage there, but i've never even been tempted. sounds like a lot of work to get french toast and i'm basically lazy-- you know, wiping dirt off my windy french toast and eating it amid the stench seems like a chore when i can just walk to the kitchen and make myself a great breakfast.

what i want, what i want-- i want a maine lobster, for fuck's sakes, that's what i want. in maine, not off a plane in some chain restaurant. or blueberry pancakes in vermont in late august... that's a breakfast. but maine-- that's the place. i'll take an empty beach in maine over a landlocked collection of porta-potties any time... fucking maine! when it's empty! gorgeous...

I knew you weren't "pissed offf" (much to my disappointment) and never expected you or anyone else here to care about Burning Man (although you sincerely should).

Last week baby wanted lobster, and to my dismay, the only under-$100 plate was that crappy chain. Sure, I could cook one myself, but I simply cannot handle the screaming or the filthy pile of internal organs and shit that they leave on my plate.
Old 01.09.2013, 11:52 AM   #220
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
never expected you or anyone else here to care about Burning Man (although you sincerely should).

that's like a mormon sincerely telling you that you should care about the mormon church-- may work for him, but do you want to?

mmmm.... lobster...

look at the happiness in these fuckers' faces

61 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth