Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.08.2013, 11:56 AM   #201
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Burning Man, the new Lollapalooza.

I'm on TEAM KIM
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 12:27 PM   #202
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
You're thinking of Bonnaroo.

Dear Big Gay Art Fag,

I long for the day that you may eat your words. Fuck the people, fuck the raves, what's not to love about gigantic burnable art installations?

Someday....you'll look to the sky, and amidst the screams of "Nightrider!" you'll see my face, smiling down upon you like a cloud of cinders.

You'll have to make this journey alone however; it's not like I'd push any of you cunts onto people whom I love.

ps: the countdown has begun. Our time to chillax in Texas is drawing to a close. Why don't you leave the 4th Ward, and the assless chaps of Westheimer for a Saturday in A*Town, brodudeski? We can have an art-swap.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 12:59 PM   #203
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I was thinking of Bonnaroooooooo

ha!

Speaking of the lovely folk in ass-town, when I lived there and used to hang at Fringeware on weekends, there was never an end of fuckers in big stupid trucks driving by yelling "Fags!" at me and my counter-culture (ha!) friends. Several times, half-full beer bottles or cans would come flying at us. I dodged one that was going straight at my head.

To think that some WASP parents out there want their daughters to marry UT frat-rapists like the aforementioned assholes. Those bitches get what they deserve with them creeps.

I'm on TEAM KIM
Old 01.08.2013, 01:12 PM   #204
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah this town is a giant fuckhole. You should hear my wife's dead-on impersonation of UT so-roar-ity girls.

"like, um, aye'd like a glass of like waterrr with a slice of lemunnn. Do you, like, have diet-ranch, or sumthang?"

It's high-larious.

Seriously... Brang dank 'do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
guys

Wut ^_^

Feeling notsofresh? Notsokawaaaaaaiiii??
Old 01.08.2013, 01:29 PM   #205
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Sister, if you come after me, you better bring a chainsaw.
Old 01.08.2013, 06:32 PM   #206
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
i wish i could stay home and listen to Coltrane all day. perferably early 60's to slightly mid-60's recordings.

but NOOOO!!! i have to go to fucking work where ones ego replaces LOVE. they'll never learn the Eric Dolphy way.

i also look everyone in the eye hoping they'll read my thoughts. fuckers.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 09:56 PM   #207
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
sup.^^ i see your doing as good as always. which is ungood as always and truely affects me, everyone here and the whole entire universe.

give those large egos you deal with a smile and brush it off. them are HATERS. some will be jealous of you and avoid eye contact but not vibes.

show those fuckers what you got!!!!
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 10:40 PM   #208
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss

but NOOOO!!! i have to go to fucking work where ones ego replaces

what ever happened to losing your job to a meth bender (or whatever that was the other day?) just curious. or was it just one job out of many, as in, losing a client?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2013, 10:56 PM   #209
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'm not sure if I should high-5 you, or grumble at the disappointing lack of entertainment your post provides.

Perhaps I'll chose to believe that yours is a nihilistic rant on nihilism. Yes. That is exactly what I'll do.

Have you considered a job at Burning Man? Burning Man, where typical serendipity (serentypical), "safety third", and "fuck your day" conspire with the wind to bring you French Toast (an honest to god true story).

was this for me? cuz i said "nothing." i said it in response to the thread's request of "bicth about things...." etc. and i am/was pissed off about... nothing whatsoever (though if i begin to think about it i probablt could... just not in the mood for anger at the moment).

job at burning man? shiiiiiiiit. not my thing, at all. large throngs of semi-naked people all trying too hard to be "unique" at the same time sounds horrible--horrrrrrrible. i have friends/acquaintances who make their yearly pilgrimage there, but i've never even been tempted. sounds like a lot of work to get french toast and i'm basically lazy-- you know, wiping dirt off my windy french toast and eating it amid the stench seems like a chore when i can just walk to the kitchen and make myself a great breakfast.

what i want, what i want-- i want a maine lobster, for fuck's sakes, that's what i want. in maine, not off a plane in some chain restaurant. or blueberry pancakes in vermont in late august... that's a breakfast. but maine-- that's the place. i'll take an empty beach in maine over a landlocked collection of porta-potties any time... fucking maine! when it's empty! gorgeous...
Old 01.09.2013, 04:56 AM   #210
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I woke up after 9 hours of sleep....:/

I wanted to sleep more...

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.09.2013, 10:47 AM   #211
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
was this for me? cuz i said "nothing." i said it in response to the thread's request of "bicth about things...." etc. and i am/was pissed off about... nothing whatsoever (though if i begin to think about it i probablt could... just not in the mood for anger at the moment).

job at burning man? shiiiiiiiit. not my thing, at all. large throngs of semi-naked people all trying too hard to be "unique" at the same time sounds horrible--horrrrrrrible. i have friends/acquaintances who make their yearly pilgrimage there, but i've never even been tempted. sounds like a lot of work to get french toast and i'm basically lazy-- you know, wiping dirt off my windy french toast and eating it amid the stench seems like a chore when i can just walk to the kitchen and make myself a great breakfast.

what i want, what i want-- i want a maine lobster, for fuck's sakes, that's what i want. in maine, not off a plane in some chain restaurant. or blueberry pancakes in vermont in late august... that's a breakfast. but maine-- that's the place. i'll take an empty beach in maine over a landlocked collection of porta-potties any time... fucking maine! when it's empty! gorgeous...

I knew you weren't "pissed offf" (much to my disappointment) and never expected you or anyone else here to care about Burning Man (although you sincerely should).

Last week baby wanted lobster, and to my dismay, the only under-$100 plate was that crappy chain. Sure, I could cook one myself, but I simply cannot handle the screaming or the filthy pile of internal organs and shit that they leave on my plate.
Old 01.09.2013, 11:52 AM   #212
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
never expected you or anyone else here to care about Burning Man (although you sincerely should).

that's like a mormon sincerely telling you that you should care about the mormon church-- may work for him, but do you want to?

mmmm.... lobster...

look at the happiness in these fuckers' faces

Old 01.09.2013, 12:19 PM   #213
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
DAFUQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I..R..S SENT ME ANOTHER LETTER!!!

lol.

fuck.

They claim that I made almost twice as much as I did in 20XX. I think they might've confused me with my cousin(same first and last name)...because it turns out he made the amount the I..R...S is claiming the amount they think I made....fuuuck.

I hope I can fix this...becuase I really didn't make that much in 20XX...

Old 01.09.2013, 01:22 PM   #214
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

How dare you compare Burning Man to mormonism.

Have I told the story of how they (mormons) tried to toss me into their bubbling vat in order to baptize dead people (likely, holocaust survivors)? I'm sure I have. I love talking about how I got the scar on my hand.

Also, girlgun was certainly right about one thing: fucking sea-spiders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
DAFUQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I..R..S SENT ME ANOTHER LETTER!!!

lol.

fuck.

They claim that I made almost twice as much as I did in 20XX. I think they might've confused me with my cousin(same first and last name)...because it turns out he made the amount the I..R...S is claiming the amount they think I made....fuuuck.

I hope I can fix this...becuase I really didn't make that much in 20XX...
lol@mexicans
Old 01.09.2013, 01:25 PM   #215
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I know... I sometimes wish we weren't so predictable :/....

Old 01.09.2013, 03:19 PM   #216
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
How dare you compare Burning Man to mormonism.

how? i just, you know, do it. like.. it's not hard. let me try again: all cults are alike, yours included. or: same shit, different groupthink. or: you believe! big fucking woopteedoo!

anyway, by all means enjoy your alterna-pallooza, but please, don't insist, i'm not buying. if we all wanted the same thing there wouldn't be enough to go around. plus, we need a place to put the hippies around memorial day, so i support the existence of such event. i just won't be a part of it.

Quote:
Have I told the story of how they (mormons) tried to toss me into their bubbling vat in order to baptize dead people (likely, holocaust survivors)? I'm sure I have. I love talking about how I got the scar on my hand.

you just did. but that's hilarious! bubbling vat? details, please. are we talking hot soup, or club soda? and what was the relation between you AND the dead people? if you love talking about it, don't wait another minute.

Quote:
Also, girlgun was certainly right about one thing: fucking sea-spiders.

incomprehensible, but i like girlgun, so yes

Quote:
lol@mexicans

gotta say--he was asking for it
Old 01.09.2013, 03:23 PM   #217
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Mexican chicks have some of the top-notch bush around. http://hairymex.tumblr.com

gotta love those sea spiders! Seafood rules all. as a native of a small island, seafood is my nectar of life.

crabs, shrimp, lobster, and all those edible water bugs rule.

I'm on TEAM KIM
Old 01.09.2013, 03:57 PM   #218
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you just did. but that's hilarious! bubbling vat? details, please. are we talking hot soup, or club soda? and what was the relation between you AND the dead people? if you love talking about it, don't wait another minute.
The Mormons use Boy Scouts (of America) to baptize dead people AS MORMON. They toss you into this vat, and dunk you down using the name of someone who’s passed without being baptized (Mormon). They got into a real row with the Anti-Defamation League just a few years back because they were doing it to HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS!!! Needless to say, the people representing said holocaust victims, did not want their kin “made Mormon” posthumously.

I refused the vat, and told them what they can do with it. This led to me being encircled by a Footloose loving group of scouts who decided that this would be a good time to laugh at the “non-mormon”. I came out punching, but sadly, chose the mouth of the kid with braces. My hand still bears the scar.

Utah was like another world. In English class, the kids who wore suits on “Missionary Day” got extra credit on their FINAL EXAM and the local news broadcast a “story” about the President of “THE CHURCH” having a revelation from God the previous night, where he was told that “GOOD MORMONS should not drink caffeine, but if they do, would they please choose Coca-Cola” (THE CHURCH had just purchased the bottling plant). Toss-in a giant magic-casting white salamander that lives in the woods outside of Chicago, and brother, have you got FUN.
Old 01.09.2013, 04:10 PM   #219
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
The Mormons use Boy Scouts (of America) to baptize dead people AS MORMON. They toss you into this vat, and dunk you down using the name of someone who’s passed without being baptized (Mormon). They got into a real row with the Anti-Defamation League just a few years back because they were doing it to HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS!!! Needless to say, the people representing said holocaust victims, did not want their kin “made Mormon” posthumously.

I refused the vat, and told them what they can do with it. This led to me being encircled by a Footloose loving group of scouts who decided that this would be a good time to laugh at the “non-mormon”. I came out punching, but sadly, chose the mouth of the kid with braces. My hand still bears the scar.

Utah was like another world. In English class, the kids who wore suits on “Missionary Day” got extra credit on their FINAL EXAM and the local news broadcast a “story” about the President of “THE CHURCH” having a revelation from God the previous night, where he was told that “GOOD MORMONS should not drink caffeine, but if they do, would they please choose Coca-Cola” (THE CHURCH had just purchased the bottling plant). Toss-in a giant magic-casting white salamander that lives in the woods outside of Chicago, and brother, have you got FUN.

i knew they "baptize" (as if!) "the dead" (as if!) but i had no idea they used LIVE CONDUITS for that. speaking of mormons, i tried watching "big love" but it was so fucking dismal i coudn't get into it, even though it was a HOBO show. we wuz like "fuck those people!" (sorry, chloe sevigny, if you're reading this).
Old 01.09.2013, 04:17 PM   #220
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I think you might appreciate the documentary "Cleanflix". It's good for a laugh, at the expense of the moralistic twats who are ok with gore but not the word "penis". You can stream it from Netflix.

Utah fucked me up for life. I've been an antisocial jerk ever since.
61 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth