Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Honestly, The Only Reason I'm Posting This Is That I'm Too Drunk Not To!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.05.2014, 04:02 PM   #1
Robert Schunk
children of satan

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Yep, enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8jbSoCbnns

Yet, some of you more adventurous experimental types might yet find some material in this rap/crap (not that rap isn't already crap!) fusion piece!

Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2014, 03:57 AM   #2
Kegmama
empty page

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
what i do when im blackout drunk is none of my business..

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.06.2014, 06:33 AM   #3
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
i want to kill them. i hate white people.

end thread
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2014, 11:34 AM   #4
Robert Schunk
children of satan

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i want to kill them. i hate white people.

end thread

Why don't you and all others who think like you make haste to croak, yet, before that, why don't you all just move to the only state in the Union which still thinks that way and STINKS that way, that being the Magnolia State of Mississippi (a couple of states to the west of you down there in Georgia)? You racists of all races can all move there, and then us normal people can build a wall around the state, with one-way gates (entry only, no exit, just like hell!). That's been on the minds of us normal Americans for at least fifty years, as exemplified by this music video from about half-a-century ago (believe you me, when he wrote and performed this song, he had not the slightest intention of accommodating African-American racists):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7fgB0m_y2I

Old 07.07.2014, 01:14 PM   #5
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
get help, normal american
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2014, 01:51 PM   #6
Robert Schunk
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
get help, normal american

Oh, I already have help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWwDgOj0oE

Old 07.07.2014, 08:49 PM   #7
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk

Why don't you and all others who think like you make haste to croak, yet, before that, why don't you all just move to the only state in the Union which still thinks that way and STINKS that way, that being the Magnolia State of Mississippi (a couple of states to the west of you down there in Georgia)? You racists of all races can all move there, and then us normal people can build a wall around the state, with one-way gates (entry only, no exit, just like hell!). That's been on the minds of us normal Americans for at least fifty years, as exemplified by this music video from about half-a-century ago (believe you me, when he wrote and performed this song, he had not the slightest intention of accommodating African-American racists):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7fgB0m_y2I

wtf!! you got it backwards.

your one of those everyone in georgia is racist and republican types. i live in middle ga, do construction and i have a co-worker that tells me i should read more Christopher Hitchens and talks about pantheism?

we're here. we're just hiding from all the other GOP dick suckers.

i'v been to Mississippi. loved it.
Old 07.07.2014, 09:44 PM   #8
Robert Schunk
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
wtf!! you got it backwards.

your one of those everyone in georgia is racist and republican types. i live in middle ga, do construction and i have a co-worker that tells me i should read more Christopher Hitchens and talks about pantheism?

we're here. we're just hiding from all the other GOP dick suckers.

i'v been to Mississippi. loved it.

All you had to say was: "I've been to Mississippi". The "loved it" part I would most certainly have guessed.

Old 07.07.2014, 11:09 PM   #9
Robert Schunk
children of satan

Then again, foreverasskiss, as you clearly disapprove of the GOP, the Party of Lincoln, your two-party mind must certainly love the party of the Dixiecrats, including:

Old 07.08.2014, 05:51 AM   #10
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
bullsheeit

dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2014, 05:52 AM   #11
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
noone in power in america is against israel. you're their bitch. they say jump you say how high bibi?

abortion = good. foodstamps = better than starvation.

dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2014, 06:41 PM   #12
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

there is no better state to experience intergration better than Mississippi and Georgia.

fuck off you ignorant asshole. go and get hyped off your civil rights folk shit. down here we have to smell and breathe each others farts. and thats fine with me.
Old 07.08.2014, 06:59 PM   #13
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

this thread..

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2014, 07:15 PM   #14
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

i know right, all this over the beat three slide group!! i hate boring past tense politics and racisim, but it's fun to respone.

fuck. geeeze. boring blah imma go get my dick sucked and never vote again.
Old 07.10.2014, 12:13 AM   #15
Robert Schunk
children of satan

suchfriendsaredangerous:

I couldn't quote your reply (apparently due to the data-density of the same), yet:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SuchFriendsAreDangerous again."

Old 07.10.2014, 01:29 AM   #16
Robert Schunk
children of satan

Honestly, the only reason I began this thread was for a joke, but the issues you've raised are fundamental to the point that they cannot be ignored.

Perhaps your ancestors were comfy house slaves under the ante-bellum order in the old South,, yet that was not acceptable to us New Englanders who would dare interfere with the "Southern Way of Life", so as to render true the promises of the Constitution.

Fuck the "Southern Way of Life".

The US Constitution is the only guarantee of a tolerable future for humanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhCheCryopA

Old 07.11.2014, 09:56 PM   #17
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

hahaha. whatever man. we're all tricksters here. you can push all you want but im not paying for it. my boss is.

goddamn nevermind!!! and good luck!!
Old 07.11.2014, 10:01 PM   #18
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

this thread..

i believe Cosby can smell gelatin aka shit from 2 blocks away.

look out for racism at the end of the jell-o rainbow.

what you fail to realize Robert is that i live in the land of the reap and you live in the land of the sow. prepare yrself for the future thou yr are already living in it. take care and guard yr daughter because we're coming for you and her. oh, her hair is so soft.
Old 07.12.2014, 07:17 AM   #19
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
^^^might be going to see Big Bad Bill later this month.

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.16.2014, 12:03 AM   #20
Robert Schunk
children of satan

Once again, you don't seem to realize the fundamental fact that I live in New England, and you live in the South.

Southerners want New Englanders to die? Or even to keep our opinions from slaughtering you and yours to ensure the supremacy of OUR opinions? So what? That's just historical reality. Wanna have another go at it?

Southerners want New Englanders to die? (oh, ain't his just CUTE!!!!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w69ZVHpjYAk

All content 2006 Sonic Youth