Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page I think I am the youngest SY fan ..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.09.2012, 11:39 AM   #81
Gwen S.
empty page

Gwen S. has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkunicornnx
I'm 14:/
I was 13 when I heard Kool Thing for the first time.. I didn't get them at first but now, they're my fave band...
It sucks to be called a hipster by people at school because your favorite bands are Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr, Pixies, The velvet underground etc..
I don't understand girls my age because most of them like Justin Bieber and One Direction -.-
I tried to get my best friend into SY but she was scared by them -.-
Am I the only one who is in this situation?
It's good to know there is someone else my age that likes Sonic Youth. I loved seeing them live, I saw them when I was 8. They came to our state in 2009. I LOVED IT! Wish the band didn't break up. But hey! We always have the Cd's and vinyl!!
Gwen S. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2012, 11:18 PM   #82
MASJKa
empty page

MASJKa has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Во народ отжигает ... Классная тема. Только как по мне можно бы раскрыть ее полнее...
Всех форумчан С наступающими Новым годом!!!
MASJKa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2012, 03:38 PM   #83
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss

This picture makes me physically sick

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2012, 11:12 PM   #84
zelocia
little trouble girl

zelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen S.
It's good to know there is someone else my age that likes Sonic Youth. I loved seeing them live, I saw them when I was 8. They came to our state in 2009. I LOVED IT! Wish the band didn't break up. But hey! We always have the Cd's and vinyl!!

They haven't broken up. They're on hiatus. Big difference.
zelocia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content 2006 Sonic Youth