Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page I think I am the youngest SY fan ..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools
Old 10.09.2012, 07:35 PM   #21
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly
 
SpaceCadetHayden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the void of civilization
Posts: 1,004
SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
i was bored with sonic youth at 15 so like grow up and spend your money on Gero instead
__________________

 
SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2012, 08:00 PM   #22
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly
 
SpaceCadetHayden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the void of civilization
Posts: 1,004
SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
meth started at like 16, you idiot. it was all weed and prescription pills at 14-15
__________________

 
SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2012, 01:58 PM   #23
tesla69
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,706
tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
def

and stop listening to advice from people on the internet. especially this board, we're fuck upsk

My advice is to not define yourself too closely around music or any fashion, try to build a varying network of friends. You may find some older kids like I did, who took me under wing when they learned I liked Hendrix.
__________________
Yahoo.com of Sunnyvale CA - American identity thieves and pornographers
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2012, 03:30 AM   #24
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,369
Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
defo


and stop listening to advice from people on the internet. especially this board, we're fuck ups

anyway, whats your favourite sy album?

i can never decide between Washing Machine, Murray Street or A Thousand Leaves. Or NYCGAF

actually its NYCGAF.
no Murray Street.
fuck
Still Sister.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2012, 02:26 AM   #25
Dr Chocolate
children of satan
 
Dr Chocolate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: woly boly
Posts: 286
Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
only dumb ass fucking sheep listen to that Beiber fucking crap
keep your imagination open and dont believe a word they say
they are just arrogant assholes with closed minds and no hope
give up on them now and see who will get the last laugh
up it a notch and blast some Free Kitten at them assholes
if they still call it crap, then you know they will never change
i've been listening to Sonic Youth for over 20 years
and not a single thing has changed my mind on them
they still sound as beautiful and fresh like it did oh so many years ago

when i was 14 everyone was listening to C&C Music Factory / Milli Vanilli / New Kids On The Block. so not like that's any different. but now look at where those fools are now! dead and gone. just like what's his puke will be in at least 5-10 years. no one's going to give a shit about him then. and i bet all these fucks who listen and promote that goddamn garbage will learn their fucking lesson by that point. and guess what?
YOU CAN STILL LAUGH AT THEM THEN!!
Dr Chocolate is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2012, 04:30 AM   #26
Genteel Death
invito al cielo
 
Genteel Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: RESERVATION
Posts: 7,999
Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Chocolate
only dumb ass fucking sheep listen to that Beiber fucking crap
keep your imagination open and dont believe a word they say
they are just arrogant assholes with closed minds and no hope
give up on them now and see who will get the last laugh
up it a notch and blast some Free Kitten at them assholes
if they still call it crap, then you know they will never change
i've been listening to Sonic Youth for over 20 years
and not a single thing has changed my mind on them
they still sound as beautiful and fresh like it did oh so many years ago

when i was 14 everyone was listening to C&C Music Factory / Milli Vanilli / New Kids On The Block. so not like that's any different. but now look at where those fools are now! dead and gone. just like what's his puke will be in at least 5-10 years. no one's going to give a shit about him then. and i bet all these fucks who listen and promote that goddamn garbage will learn their fucking lesson by that point. and guess what?
YOU CAN STILL LAUGH AT THEM THEN!!

Whatever enjoyment you get out of any music, make sure your attitude towards it remains as different from this idiot's as you can.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2012, 10:22 PM   #27
evolove
little trouble girl
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 41
evolove kicks all y'all's assesevolove kicks all y'all's assesevolove kicks all y'all's assesevolove kicks all y'all's assesevolove kicks all y'all's assesevolove kicks all y'all's assesevolove kicks all y'all's assesevolove kicks all y'all's assesevolove kicks all y'all's assesevolove kicks all y'all's assesevolove kicks all y'all's asses
You sound exactly like I did when I was 14. Here's a tip, don't wait till you're 16 to listen to Loveless. You'll regret waiting
evolove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2012, 09:45 PM   #28
Pinkunicornnx
little trouble girl
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 96
Pinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's asses
People are so mean... Last Thursday, in the bus, I was listening to Pj Harvey and a mean popular guy stole my Ipod. Even though he gave it back to me at the end of the day I was still mad because he said that my music was gay (I only have 357 songs on my Ipod and they're all from Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., Yo la tengo, Pj Harvey, The Velvet Underground, Pavement, Pixies, Beck and Joy Division) People at my school are really retarded and they talk behind my back. A lot of people think I'm a weirdo for not liking Justin Bieber and they say that I'm an ugly attention-seeker who listens to Indie-crap. I can't take it anymore T.T
Pinkunicornnx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2012, 12:27 AM   #29
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly
 
SpaceCadetHayden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the void of civilization
Posts: 1,004
SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
who are you because you're clearly a troll and not a 14 year old
__________________

 
SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2012, 12:43 AM   #30
EVOLghost
invito al cielo
 
EVOLghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: cybatraz!
Posts: 10,819
EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
 
__________________
"Quote as fuck."



 
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2012, 03:50 AM   #31
Pinkunicornnx
little trouble girl
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 96
Pinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's asses
Guys... Stop posting these pictures -.-
I'm not a troll... I'm really 14 years old.
Pinkunicornnx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2012, 04:24 AM   #32
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,369
Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkunicornnx
Guys... Stop posting these pictures -.-
I'm not a troll... I'm really 14 years old.
I think you should find somebody real (I mean somebody who you can talk face to face) instead of writing here. I havenīt found anybody here I can call my friend. And if I could find in my youth persons who like Velvet Underground from that really small village I lived then, I think you can also find people who like at least SY or PJ Harvey in your hometown or near of it.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2012, 06:09 AM   #33
Pinkunicornnx
little trouble girl
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 96
Pinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
time to take those little troll boots off.
Dude, I'm not a troll
Pinkunicornnx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2012, 07:29 AM   #34
guest
stalker
 
guest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: melbourne
Posts: 477
guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
sorry to be a real pain in the arse again but I have to say this: you really don't give a shit about this purported dearth of good music, because your peers listening to Bieber, Gaga et al supposedly portrays you to be "real alt, bro".

yes, I'm 17, I'm not some mythical sage, but coming from experience I think you're being just lazy and elitist. music isn't about constant one-upmanship, it is about listening to what you enjoy. I love SY and the music that I listen to because I am very much a fan of pure complexity and pure immediacy, perhaps skewing towards the former, with my enjoyed music existing at the confluence. now, this is of course mindless judgement for which I apologise in advance, but I think that you enjoy it because it has something of an outsider status within circles of 14 year-olds, and you would like to assume this sort of persona. now I'm sorry but that's fucking ridiculous. again, speaking from experience.

are you not listening to Dino Jr. because you enjoy them? how are you to know that your little teeny-bopper friends don't enjoy their music equally, if not more so? since when is 'underground' music the indelible marker of quality? because the last time I checked the vast majority of it sucks balls and that's the very reason it isn't popular.

apologies for this diatribe, I know I sound like some embittered, jaded old bastard, it isn't necessarily directed at you nor anyone in particular, just at an idea which has been allowed to fester for far too long. the crux of what I am saying is that listen to music because you enjoy it, but don't attempt to impose your likes upon the unwilling.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2012, 08:16 AM   #35
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,369
Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
sorry to be a real pain in the arse again but I have to say this: you really don't give a shit about this purported dearth of good music, because your peers listening to Bieber, Gaga et al supposedly portrays you to be "real alt, bro".

yes, I'm 17, I'm not some mythical sage, but coming from experience I think you're being just lazy and elitist. music isn't about constant one-upmanship, it is about listening to what you enjoy. I love SY and the music that I listen to because I am very much a fan of pure complexity and pure immediacy, perhaps skewing towards the former, with my enjoyed music existing at the confluence. now, this is of course mindless judgement for which I apologise in advance, but I think that you enjoy it because it has something of an outsider status within circles of 14 year-olds, and you would like to assume this sort of persona. now I'm sorry but that's fucking ridiculous. again, speaking from experience.

are you not listening to Dino Jr. because you enjoy them? how are you to know that your little teeny-bopper friends don't enjoy their music equally, if not more so? since when is 'underground' music the indelible marker of quality? because the last time I checked the vast majority of it sucks balls and that's the very reason it isn't popular.

apologies for this diatribe, I know I sound like some embittered, jaded old bastard, it isn't necessarily directed at you nor anyone in particular, just at an idea which has been allowed to fester for far too long. the crux of what I am saying is that listen to music because you enjoy it, but don't attempt to impose your likes upon the unwilling.
I agree about that everybody should listen the music he enjoys. If someone likes Lady Gaga truly I think it is totally ok. I have always listened music just about the reason that I like it. Somehow I have always had quite different taste of music as the majority. But I hadnīt got any problem to listen Iron Maiden in the eighties although my schoolmates that didnīt understand for example my Jimi Hendrix enthusiasm at all, liked Iron Maiden also.

Music has always been part of some youth movement, but if it is only that, I donīt think that kind of person seriously listens music. And that kind of persons donīt listen music very much when they`ve grown adults.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2012, 03:56 PM   #36
Pinkunicornnx
little trouble girl
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 96
Pinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
sorry to be a real pain in the arse again but I have to say this: you really don't give a shit about this purported dearth of good music, because your peers listening to Bieber, Gaga et al supposedly portrays you to be "real alt, bro".

yes, I'm 17, I'm not some mythical sage, but coming from experience I think you're being just lazy and elitist. music isn't about constant one-upmanship, it is about listening to what you enjoy. I love SY and the music that I listen to because I am very much a fan of pure complexity and pure immediacy, perhaps skewing towards the former, with my enjoyed music existing at the confluence. now, this is of course mindless judgement for which I apologise in advance, but I think that you enjoy it because it has something of an outsider status within circles of 14 year-olds, and you would like to assume this sort of persona. now I'm sorry but that's fucking ridiculous. again, speaking from experience.

are you not listening to Dino Jr. because you enjoy them? how are you to know that your little teeny-bopper friends don't enjoy their music equally, if not more so? since when is 'underground' music the indelible marker of quality? because the last time I checked the vast majority of it sucks balls and that's the very reason it isn't popular.

Sis...
You're wrong. I listen to them cause I like their music. And no, I don't enjoy the fact of being an outsider.
And yes you're right about the fact that a lot of underground music suck balls.
Pinkunicornnx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2012, 04:05 PM   #37
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo
 
Rob Instigator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In the land of the Instigator
Posts: 25,047
Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
What is there for musicians age 16-25 to rebel against?
__________________
RXTT's Intellectual Journey - my new blog where I talk about all the books I read.

I'm on TEAM KIM
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2012, 04:07 PM   #38
Genteel Death
invito al cielo
 
Genteel Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: RESERVATION
Posts: 7,999
Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkunicornnx
[/color]

And yes you're right about the fact that a lot of underground music suck balls.

Why not admit that you are a fucking boring cunt of a teenager, rather than blaming your apathy on your peers' music taste then? Fuck off. Go to your room. Just fuck off.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2012, 04:31 PM   #39
Pinkunicornnx
little trouble girl
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 96
Pinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Why not admit that you are a fucking boring cunt of a teenager, rather than blaming your apathy on your peers' music taste then? Fuck off. Go to your room. Just fuck off.
No. I'm already in my room.
Pinkunicornnx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2012, 04:32 PM   #40
Pinkunicornnx
little trouble girl
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 96
Pinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake


seriously though, my fav troll so far.
Stahp --'
I'm not a troll!!?
Pinkunicornnx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|


Thread Tools

All content Đ2006 Sonic Youth