Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Bootlegs Share/Trade Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.24.2010, 10:19 AM   #1501
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei
a new one for Mike!

Keiji Haino, Doronco and Sami
March 22, 2010
Kunitachi Chikyu-ya
Tokyo, Japan

Noma Yukimichi of Les Rallizes Denudes memorial concert

DPA 4061 > Battery Box > Sony PCM-D50 > WAV [16-bit, 44.1 KHz] > Digion Sound 5 Express > FLAC

includes a short MPEG in the Extras folder.

Haino Keiji - guitar, harp, vocals
Doronco of Les Rallizes Denudes - bass, vocals
Sami of Les Rallizes Denudes - drums

Recorded and transferred by fykfyk

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6MVHMDG1
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EJWBS9NC

hey andrei, you've done it again! i was uploading this too and just about to post links for it. anyway i might aswell put them here....

Part 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/v1s5lr
Part 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xiu7k1
stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2010, 11:03 AM   #1502
hipster_bebop_junkie
invito al cielo

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
You're very welcome!

I forgot I had it, all the Instal sets were available as mp3's at the Arika web page. Most of them appeared to be either soundboard or very high quality on stage mics. Would be it that them would be released by someone (hint hint). But it's my humble opinion that they are superior in every way to the aud recordings. But then, that's just me.....

It does sound great, indeed.

Now, if they'd release it officially, i'd definitely buy a copy. I'm thinking this is a much better performance that the one Tony Conrad, C. Spencer Yeh, and Michael F. Duch played in Oslo on February 27, 2008; and that one has been released by Pika Disc ("Musculus Trapezius"). Then again, both shows seem to belong to different bags, and maybe this comparison isn't fair at all.

andrei: Glad you like that Charalambides show.
Old 03.24.2010, 11:30 AM   #1503
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
hey andrei, you've done it again! i was uploading this too and just about to post links for it. anyway i might aswell put them here....

Part 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/v1s5lr
Part 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xiu7k1

haha.. sorry Stu . Next time i'll ask before i'll upload a dime seed
andrei is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2010, 02:54 PM   #1504
hipster_bebop_junkie
invito al cielo

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
MARC RIBOT'S CERAMIC DOG
Knitting Factory
New York City, NY, USA
November 29, 2007

Marc Ribot: Guitar, vocals, bass.
Shahzad Ismaily: Bass, keyboards.
Ches Smith: Drums.

Poster:

Download link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G1BIBAK2
Old 03.24.2010, 06:13 PM   #1505
hipster_bebop_junkie
invito al cielo

JOHN COLTRANE
"Il Mondo Di John Coltrane" TV documentary
PAL DVD

Includes interviews with Rashied Ali, Wayne Shorter, Alice Coltrane, Jimmy Heath, Tommy Flanagan, Roscoe Mitchell, and La Monte Young.

Interviews are all in English, all subtitles are in Italian.

Random screen-shots:

Download links:
I
II
III
IV
V
VI

I received this one in a snail-mail trade last year. I thought it was this ARTE TV docummentary:
http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=356382

It was a nice surprise to find out it actually comes from an italian TV broadcast (the French language is quite complicated for me to understand, the Italian not so much). Haven't seen this one on anybody's list on etree, and it has been a little bit too hard to track down its origins. I admit i haven't tried my best, though.

This morning i received a phone call informing me that i must go back to the USA to work, so next week is the beginning of some busy times for me. First, some bitter goodbyes, and then, thankfully, a lot of work. I tend to spend considerable amounts of time away from the internet, but i have to say i always miss hanging around here with you guys, because you all have beautiful souls and some of the most fascinating recordings i've heard, have come from you.

I thought i'd say bye for now with a DVD i consider one of the most enjoyable things in my collection.

P.S. I hope this one gets to atari 2600's and Tokolosh's hands as i would suspect they both would like to check this one, too.

I'll miss y'all.
Old 03.24.2010, 06:35 PM   #1506
ilduclo
the end of the ugly

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Best ofr luck, HBJ, we shall all miss you too.

ild
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2010, 06:40 PM   #1507
hipster_bebop_junkie
invito al cielo

Thanks, man.

I should be packing things up, but instead, i'm spending time on the internetz.

I think they called me up way too early.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2010, 06:45 PM   #1508
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
yeah don't stay away for too long this thread is so much better when you're around! when you come back i'll help you get anyhting you've missed. don't work too hard now...
Old 03.24.2010, 06:45 PM   #1509
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
This morning i received a phone call informing me that i must go back to the USA to work, so next week is the beginning of some busy times for me. First some bitter goodbyes, and then, thankfully, a lot of work. I tend to spend considerable amounts of time away from the internet, but i have to say i always miss hanging around here with you guys, because you all have beautiful souls and some of the most fascinating recordings i've heard, have come from you.

I'll miss y'all.

I do NOT like this shit news! Stay tuned somehow goddammit!

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2010, 06:52 PM   #1510
hipster_bebop_junkie
invito al cielo

Thank you, guys!

One of the things i hate about leaving is that i can't drag all of my hard drives along with me. Sometimes i want to listen to something that it's actually many miles away from my reach.

I shall try to not be away for too long. It's also a pain in the ass to start from scratch at dime. My account has been deleted three times due to inactivity, never has been a problem to create a new one, but struggling to get a good ratio rather than just keeping it in a good state, is not in any way pleasant.

Anyway, i hope to talk to you guys again pretty soon.

xoxo
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2010, 07:16 PM   #1511
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
PINK FLOYD Star Club, Copenhagen, Sept 13 1967. MASTER REELS RE-SEED

Now on SendSpace:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lmve8j

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2010, 07:26 PM   #1512
hipster_bebop_junkie
invito al cielo

Before i forget: I received this pm a few weeks ago at dime:

Hey,

I noticed you've downloaded some nice Dinosaur jr stuff.

I don't know if you know J Mascis was on Australian quiz TV show named "Spicks and Specks" last week, it's around on the internet in lossy compressed quality but I am offering to people my recording I made direct from TV with my DVD Recorder.

Here it is in very high quality recorded with my DVD Recorder direct from the TV broadcast using my DVD recorders highest possible quality recording settings.
I converted it to 2 MPEG's and is available to download through MegaUpload but they are the same quality / size as the original recording my DVD recorder made, so it's probably the highest quality you'll find this show in... (just in case anyone was wondering why the file sizes are so big !)

PART 1 (14mins : 12secs - 938 MB):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4N36ZFPF

PART 2 (12min : 40secs - 846 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GCIMN4PT

*I POSTED THE ABOVE LINKS AT DINOSAUR JR'S OFFICIAL FORUM.

The show was broadcast on 10th March, though I believe the recording date was 3rd March (in Melbourne, Australia).
Cheers
Brent

Thought i'd pass along those links in case any of you would wanna check this out.
Old 03.25.2010, 01:40 AM   #1513
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Thank you, guys!

One of the things i hate about leaving is that i can't drag all of my hard drives along with me. Sometimes i want to listen to something that it's actually many miles away from my reach.

I shall try to not be away for too long. It's also a pain in the ass to start from scratch at dime. My account has been deleted three times due to inactivity, never has been a problem to create a new one, but struggling to get a good ratio rather than just keeping it in a good state, is not in any way pleasant.

Anyway, i hope to talk to you guys again pretty soon.

xoxo

Take care, HBJ!
Old 03.25.2010, 04:23 AM   #1514
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
To HBJ: if you make a small donation to Dime you get elevated to VIP status - this also means your Dime account will NEVER get deleted because of inactivity.

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2010, 09:19 AM   #1515
stu666
Super Moderator

ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & THE MELTING PARAISO U.F.O.
"Zero to Infinity Tour 2010"
The Casbah, San Diego, CA
Monday 22nd March 2010

Part 1. http://www.sendspace.com/file/8m417l
Part 2. http://www.sendspace.com/file/mhkin4
Old 03.28.2010, 03:29 AM   #1516
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

thanks mike! i will up it on Utkonos if there isn't anybody else who wants to do it.

BTW, is Loren Mazzacane Connors

EDIT:

yep, it's the same show as the Catholic Boys (track 2)
Old 03.28.2010, 03:55 AM   #1517
stu666
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Jim O’Rourke

12/15/97 Stadtgarten, Koln, Germy 73 min --------A-

rec'd in trade cdr ....hmm........is this the show with Loren Mazola Conners that was released as 2 Good Catholic Boys? Not sure, it is a longer version, if so.................

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GUXY4DC4

cheers, there should be some more shows for you coming today...
Old 03.28.2010, 07:21 AM   #1518
stu666
Super Moderator

OM + Lichens
Roma 28-01-2010

Part 1. http://www.sendspace.com/file/tqs5zd
Part 2. http://www.sendspace.com/file/elmpta
Old 03.29.2010, 01:14 AM   #1519
stu666
Super Moderator

The Necks
January 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Issue Project Room
FM Broadcast
Set #2

Part 1. http://www.sendspace.com/file/eat3zg
Part 2. http://www.sendspace.com/file/fga6j9
Old 03.29.2010, 01:52 PM   #1520
ilduclo
the end of the ugly

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
thanks, Stu!
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
66737475 76 77787986126 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth