Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Bootlegs Share/Trade Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools
Old 10.28.2012, 10:32 AM   #2161
sonic sphere
invito al cielo
 
sonic sphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Posts: 4,417
sonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's asses
thanks for sharing stu
__________________
"trolling asshat" - All Hail WATT

"wanker" - All Hail WATT
sonic sphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2012, 11:45 PM   #2162
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly
 
hirsute_biped's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: california
Posts: 965
hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Stebmo
2012/10/26 Eagle Rock Center for the Arts, Eagle Rock, CA

1. Perfect Happiness
2. Setting Sun
3. Work

Steeve Moore: electric piano, trombone
Don McGreevy: electric bass

opened for Earth and Fontanelle.

---

Earth
2012/10/26 Eagle Rock Center for the Arts, Eagle Rock, CA

1. (soundcheck, intro)
2. Badger
3. Old Black
4. Multiplicity Of Doors (Waltz ala Bob Wills)
5. The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull
6. medley (almost a jazz odyssey, but not quite): new song, (His Teeth Did Brightly Shine, The Corascene Dog, Descent To The Zenith), new song
7. Ourobouros Is Broken
8. Talahassee

Dylan Carlson: electric guitar
Adrienne Davies: drums
Steeve Moore: electric piano, trombone
Don McGreevy: electric bass
*electric tamboura-in-a-box played itself on "Bees Made Honey"

This show is cool because you get to hear some new songs, some songs from the "Angels of Darkness, Demons of Light I & II" era played by the "Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull" era lineup (which might be my favorite lineup, if push came to shove), and some old songs. "Bees" was positively massive. On their last tour Dylan said they were going to retire "Ourobouros" from the setlist to make way for other (old) songs, but it looks like it just won't die. I also recorded Steve and Don's opening set as Stebmo. I should have recorded Fontanelle too, but was trying to conserve battery and memory for the headliner, probably would have been fine in retrospect.

I think this one came out particularly nice sound-wise, probably 'cause the sound in the room was good (high arched cielings), we were 15-20 feet back, front and center, & PA volume wasn't crazy loud. Both bands uploaded together, opener is only 19 minutes:

http://wtrns.fr/MryNKaes5y9zCwU


As before, I can't get bit-torrent to work, so anyone who wants to can put this up on dime for me. I forgot to include the tech info in my text files (along with the "share freely, support bands" spiel, and a few omissions and misspellings I have corrected in this post):

iPhone 3s->FiRe 2 app->Wav->Audacity 2.0.0->flac


We talked briefly with Steeve and Adrienne, they were really cool. I bought an Earth shirt, poster, and Stebmo LP, all of which are really cool. Later in the weekend I had to buy a cheap used Herbie Hancock best-of 2LP set after digging Steeve's electric piano so much. This is just the beginning of their US tour, alert to fellow US-residing SY boarders who dig these guys, and I know there are a few, they are coming to a town near you, don't miss 'em!

more tour dates:

http://www.thronesanddominions.com/dates/
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 02:02 AM   #2163
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly
 
hirsute_biped's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: california
Posts: 965
hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Thank you so much! I am kind of gutted they did not decide to come back to play to Mexico City on this tour, even though Dylan said they would when they came over last year. I'm not too surprised, though. The response they got here was enthusiastic but the attendance was really poor. I haven't heard any recordings from them in a while, so this is massively welcome. Recently downloaded a Dylan Carlson set as drcarlsonalbion from Phil Mackie's blog, and thought it was pretty cool. I've been bummed by the notification that the process to press that Touch 7" release got fucked, but I'm looking forward to "La Strega and the Cunning Man in the Smoke" (has anyone received their copy already? I understand it must be out by now).

I should be posting my recordings of Phil Niblock & Thomas Ankersmit, Laurel Halo, Sun Araw, and Tim Hecker soon. I like the action I'm seeing in this thread...

Awesome, glad you like it. Could you post a link to that blog you mention? I'm trying to figure out if there is a US distributor for Southern, as shipping is expen$ive! Amoeba records usually stocks their releases, but I'm wondering if this one might sell out quick. Hadn't heard about the Touch release problems. Three cheers for the sharing/trading of bootlegs! I've seen a few used copies of Earth's Live Europe 2006 CD around, do you still need one of those?

I once took Alex from Sun Araw (before he joined them) to see Pharoah Sanders, we sat right up front. I had Pharoah sign my original copy of Tauhid. I'd love to see Pharoah again and record that.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 07:48 AM   #2164
rappard
expwy. to yr skull
 
rappard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: My chair
Posts: 1,397
rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
Dylan Carlson: electric guitar
Adrienne Davies: drums
Steeve Moore: electric piano, trombone
Don McGreevy: electric bass
Hey, they're back to the old line-up again! Thanks for taping and sharing....although (in an ideal world) they'd be doing a reunion tour playing Earth 2 in its entirety, and raking in more money than the Pixies while doing so.
__________________

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 07:52 AM   #2165
rappard
expwy. to yr skull
 
rappard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: My chair
Posts: 1,397
rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
Awesome, glad you like it. Could you post a link to that blog you mention? I'm trying to figure out if there is a US distributor for Southern, as shipping is expen$ive! Amoeba records usually stocks their releases, but I'm wondering if this one might sell out quick. Hadn't heard about the Touch release problems. Three cheers for the sharing/trading of bootlegs! I've seen a few used copies of Earth's Live Europe 2006 CD around, do you still need one of those?
Doesn't Forced Exposure do distribution for Southern? If you're looking for a 7" or CD, I'd be happy to pick one up for ya and send it - shouldn't be more than $4. LPs on the other hand....f**k you, PostNL and your continuous price increases.

Earth's Live Europe 2006 CD: semi-interested. How much are copies?
__________________

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 09:48 AM   #2166
ilduclo
the end of the ugly
 
ilduclo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 990
ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
thanks for the new Arto, HBJ, I haven't heard anything of his since the 2003 Locus Solus Zorn sets !

HSB, the mackie blog is at

http://philsbootlegs.blogspot.com/
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 10:34 AM   #2167
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly
 
hirsute_biped's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: california
Posts: 965
hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
It is an LP I want, so perhaps I am screwed shipping wise, though I'll check Forced Exposure. It's a limited edition, in presale, not surprised if it sells out, so I'm thinking of going to the source. I personally prefer post-hiatus Earth to pre-hiatus, it seems likely there is no going back, and Sunn o))) already have that Earth 2 sound covered. I was surprised and pleased to see Don and Steeve at the show, they are great in this band. Live Europe 2006 seems to go for around $15, give or take, in stores.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.29.2012, 10:43 AM   #2168
rappard
expwy. to yr skull
 
rappard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: My chair
Posts: 1,397
rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
It is an LP I want, so perhaps I am screwed shipping wise, though I'll check Forced Exposure. It's a limited edition, in presale, not surprised if it sells out, so I'm thinking of going to the source.
Right - perhaps wait for copies to show up on Discogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
I personally prefer post-hiatus Earth to pre-hiatus
Wah?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
And Sunn O))) have already made a career out of ripping off Earth 2 and the Melvins
Fixed your post. No need to thank me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
Don and Steeve at the show, they are great in this band.
Well, at least we agree on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
Live Europe 2006 seems to go for around $15, give or take, in stores.
That's good value for money. Will try to scrape some funds together.
__________________

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 03:18 PM   #2169
ilduclo
the end of the ugly
 
ilduclo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 990
ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
 










Marc Ribot


Shrek



9/18/92



Marc Ribot, Chris Wood-gtrs Dougie Bowne -dr, Sebastian Steinberg-b


Rosebud Café, Pittsburg PA







https://hotfile.com/dl/175193370/5cc...18_92.zip.html
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 04:46 PM   #2170
stu666
Super Moderator
 
stu666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stowmarket
Posts: 12,956
stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
Stebmo
2012/10/26 Eagle Rock Center for the Arts, Eagle Rock, CA

1. Perfect Happiness
2. Setting Sun
3. Work

Steeve Moore: electric piano, trombone
Don McGreevy: electric bass

opened for Earth and Fontanelle.

---

Earth
2012/10/26 Eagle Rock Center for the Arts, Eagle Rock, CA

1. (soundcheck, intro)
2. Badger
3. Old Black
4. Multiplicity Of Doors (Waltz ala Bob Wills)
5. The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull
6. medley (almost a jazz odyssey, but not quite): new song, (His Teeth Did Brightly Shine, The Corascene Dog, Descent To The Zenith), new song
7. Ourobouros Is Broken
8. Talahassee

Dylan Carlson: electric guitar
Adrienne Davies: drums
Steeve Moore: electric piano, trombone
Don McGreevy: electric bass
*electric tamboura-in-a-box played itself on "Bees Made Honey"

This show is cool because you get to hear some new songs, some songs from the "Angels of Darkness, Demons of Light I & II" era played by the "Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull" era lineup (which might be my favorite lineup, if push came to shove), and some old songs. "Bees" was positively massive. On their last tour Dylan said they were going to retire "Ourobouros" from the setlist to make way for other (old) songs, but it looks like it just won't die. I also recorded Steve and Don's opening set as Stebmo. I should have recorded Fontanelle too, but was trying to conserve battery and memory for the headliner, probably would have been fine in retrospect.

I think this one came out particularly nice sound-wise, probably 'cause the sound in the room was good (high arched cielings), we were 15-20 feet back, front and center, & PA volume wasn't crazy loud. Both bands uploaded together, opener is only 19 minutes:

http://wtrns.fr/MryNKaes5y9zCwU


As before, I can't get bit-torrent to work, so anyone who wants to can put this up on dime for me. I forgot to include the tech info in my text files (along with the "share freely, support bands" spiel, and a few omissions and misspellings I have corrected in this post):

iPhone 3s->FiRe 2 app->Wav->Audacity 2.0.0->flac


We talked briefly with Steeve and Adrienne, they were really cool. I bought an Earth shirt, poster, and Stebmo LP, all of which are really cool. Later in the weekend I had to buy a cheap used Herbie Hancock best-of 2LP set after digging Steeve's electric piano so much. This is just the beginning of their US tour, alert to fellow US-residing SY boarders who dig these guys, and I know there are a few, they are coming to a town near you, don't miss 'em!

more tour dates:

http://www.thronesanddominions.com/dates/

Thankyou!
stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.30.2012, 04:49 PM   #2171
stu666
Super Moderator
 
stu666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stowmarket
Posts: 12,956
stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
There's some new links for (old) recordings of mine for anyone who missed them first time, now up including; Body/Head, Dylan Nyoukis, Keiji Haino and Phil Minton

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

 


 
stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2012, 03:45 PM   #2172
ilduclo
the end of the ugly
 
ilduclo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 990
ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
 




Keiji Haino (gtr, air synth, vox, tambourine, fl, harmonica, shenai),

w/Sakomoto Hiromichi (cello, power tools, efx)


2/4/5 In F,Tokyo Oizumi Gakuen, Ja


aud dpa 4061’s>d100 144 min

disc 1

http://hotfile.com/dl/176236060/0d4c..._5_di.zip.html

disc 2

http://hotfile.com/dl/176345718/2192..._5_d2.zip.html
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2012, 11:34 AM   #2173
evollove
expwy. to yr skull
 
evollove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,588
evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Can someone hip me to a killer CAN live bootleg?

This has become a priority since I saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QLL2j8ZtxE
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2012, 12:14 PM   #2174
ilduclo
the end of the ugly
 
ilduclo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 990
ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
I really like Mother Sky from that era. bunch of torrents of that on the web.

here's an mp3

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|236p1|79085541|can_-_mother_sky_berlin_1971.rar|67442|0|0
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2012, 07:53 PM   #2175
philsbootlegs
empty page
 
philsbootlegs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Orpington, Kent
Posts: 26
philsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's assesphilsbootlegs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Thank you so much! I am kind of gutted they did not decide to come back to play to Mexico City on this tour, even though Dylan said they would when they came over last year. I'm not too surprised, though. The response they got here was enthusiastic but the attendance was really poor. I haven't heard any recordings from them in a while, so this is massively welcome. Recently downloaded a Dylan Carlson set as drcarlsonalbion from Phil Mackie's blog, and thought it was pretty cool. I've been bummed by the notification that the process to press that Touch 7" release got fucked, but I'm looking forward to "La Strega and the Cunning Man in the Smoke" (has anyone received their copy already? I understand it must be out by now).

I should be posting my recordings of Phil Niblock & Thomas Ankersmit, Laurel Halo, Sun Araw, and Tim Hecker soon. I like the action I'm seeing in this thread...
I think the Latitudes session (on which La Strega... etc. will appear) has yet to surface. But I picked this up when I saw him at Corsica Studios recently http://www.discogs.com/drcarlsonalbi...elease/3944947
philsbootlegs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2012, 11:22 AM   #2176
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly
 
hirsute_biped's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: california
Posts: 965
hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
I just emailed Forced Exposure, and they said they would be getting some copies of La Strega... in soon, much better shipping rates for those of us in North America.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2012, 02:06 PM   #2177
ilduclo
the end of the ugly
 
ilduclo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 990
ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
 




Haino
solo Hurdy Gurdy

1/31/04
--Tokyo,

Roppongi Miwakadi Jr Hi-


46 min aud csb’s>d100

File Name: Hainer H G i 3i o4.zip
File Size: 295.8 MB
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4kesvs
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2012, 11:56 AM   #2178
nathan
empty page
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1
nathan has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hey do you still have that Tool Wallace Civic Center bootleg? I am from Fitchburg and would love to listen to it! Email me at lizardorodriguez@yahoo.com or add me on facebook Nathan Cote from Fitchburg
nathan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2012, 06:25 PM   #2179
ilduclo
the end of the ugly
 
ilduclo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 990
ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
in celebration of the reelection of Prez Obama!

Zorn/Haino/Parkins/Ibarra/Mori/Parker 7/i3/96 NYC
7/13/96

Context Studios

NYC

J Z (as)
Keiji Haino (vox, gtr),
Zeena P (e harp),
W Parker (b),
Ikue M (dr, ec perc, vox),
S Ibarra (dr)


studio recording 50 min


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

Dinosaur Jr

10/11/12
WoW Hall
Eugene OR


aud dpa 4061's>spsb3>d50

WoW Hall got their sound system together better than the last time I saw Dino Jr, you can really hear all of the instruments and the vocals this time.






http://duclism.blogspot.com/
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2012, 07:10 PM   #2180
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo
 
The Soup Nazi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 5,047
The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
in celebration of the reelection of Prez Obama!

Zorn/Haino/Parkins/Ibarra/Mori/Parker 7/i3/96 NYC
7/13/96

Context Studios

NYC

J Z (as)
Keiji Haino (vox, gtr),
Zeena P (e harp),
W Parker (b),
Ikue M (dr, ec perc, vox),
S Ibarra (dr)


studio recording 50 min

Sweet. I got 99 problems but a Mitt ain't one!
__________________

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

 
 
 
 

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
9
5999106107108 109 110111112119 > »
-->

Thread Tools

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth