Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How Can I Travel Overseas Without a Passport?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.28.2012, 11:46 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
fuckin a rite

uno:
http://sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthr...t=12383&page=2

dos:
http://sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=13848
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2012, 11:50 PM   #22
Robert Schunk
the destroyed room

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
No, it's not.

And yet, I laugh. Not at the situation the pictures depict, but at how silly they make your question seem.

Sorry, I can't help it.

So, like, what'd you do? Make the McCarthy list? Blackballed in Hollywood circa 1955? Member of the Students for a Democratic Society or the Black Panthers?

As far as I know, political ideology isn't reason for denying a passport--unless you've attempted at some point to overthrow the government. And neither is your credit rating or police record, unless you have outstanding warrants.

So... 'fess up, you badass!

There's no problem with my credit rating and I've no police record nor outstanding warrants.
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.29.2012, 12:02 AM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
awww I found this in one of the threads!

you might have missed this one:

(it's the whale penis that gets mentioned so often)

good night!
Old 02.29.2012, 12:50 AM   #24
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Have you tried actually taking out a passport?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.29.2012, 12:53 AM   #25
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

Ah yes. I remember hearing about this.....this board is weird.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.29.2012, 07:38 AM   #26
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
There's no problem with my credit rating and I've no police record nor outstanding warrants.

As I said, credit rating is NOT a reason for denying your passport. I don't know why you'd even mention that.

Political choice is also NOT a reason--unless you were/are a militant activist who's tried or threatened to overthrow the U.S. government, in which case you would have a police record or warrants.

If you have no police record or warrants, there can be only one other reason: Delinquency of child support obligations.
Old 02.29.2012, 07:39 AM   #27
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses

Good research! Thanks, ~!@#$%
Old 02.29.2012, 08:45 AM   #28
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i can only admire your spirit for adventure
the same spirit that brought the human dna from the hearth of africa the the rest of the world
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.29.2012, 08:48 AM   #29
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
and now soon to even mars

let the starlight shine on in the dreamworld of the pioneers
in the name of the first human that have made first fire
the first light
[a*]
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.29.2012, 09:57 AM   #30
Robert Schunk
the destroyed room

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
As I said, credit rating is NOT a reason for denying your passport. I don't know why you'd even mention that.

Political choice is also NOT a reason--unless you were/are a militant activist who's tried or threatened to overthrow the U.S. government, in which case you would have a police record or warrants.

If you have no police record or warrants, there can be only one other reason: Delinquency of child support obligations.

I've fathered no children that I know of and I've no legal nor financial responsibilities to anyone else.
Old 02.29.2012, 11:59 AM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I've fathered no children that I know of and I've no legal nor financial responsibilities to anyone else.

so why the fuck all the paranoias?
Old 02.29.2012, 08:31 PM   #32
gmku
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so why the fuck all the paranoias?

I think he's a drama queen. I think that's one of the reasons the Gub'ment can deny a passport. The Gub'ment don't want no drama queens traveling abroad and stirring things up. Wid dey drama. (Edited at suggestion of davenotdead.)
Old 02.29.2012, 11:00 PM   #33
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I think he's a drama queen. I think that's one of the reasons the Gub'ment can deny a passport. The Gub'ment don't want no drama queens traveling abroad and stirring things up. With they drama.

cmon, let him speak.

i for sure wanna hear what the story is about.
Old 02.29.2012, 11:44 PM   #34
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

reading schunck's posts it seems he's some sort of benedict arnold who is still (200+ years after) "loyal" to the british crown (how's that possible, i have no idea).

if that's the case, i don't see why 'merica would have trouble exporting him abroad. let him reunite with his monarch. shit, he could even request asylum at the nearest british consulate.

jamaica is also under the british queen-- he could surely swim there, or sail on a sloop, like the HMS vulture.

just sayin'
Old 03.01.2012, 01:01 AM   #35
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i call bullshit. he doesnt want to pay the $60 to the govt. and the $10 to walgreens for a mugshot

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2012, 02:00 AM   #36
Robert Schunk
the destroyed room

Quote:
reading schunck's posts it seems he's some sort of benedict arnold who is still (200+ years after) "loyal" to the british crown (how's that possible, i have no idea).

if that's the case, i don't see why 'merica would have trouble exporting him abroad. let him reunite with his monarch. shit, he could even request asylum at the nearest british consulate.

jamaica is also under the british queen-- he could surely swim there, or sail on a sloop, like the HMS vulture.

just sayin'

Whooah, you've got it and a half!!!

Except that I don't like Benedict Arnold, as, before he regained his senses, he essentially won the American Revolutionary War on behalf of the smug, smuggler agrarian landlords of Rhode Island and other states. (How many times do I have to explain that here in New England the American Revolutionary War was a civil war, with all the bitterness that the such entails?)

Anyways, here's a nice music video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz8rHeJ3FAk
Old 03.01.2012, 07:26 PM   #37
gmku
invito al cielo

I would let Schnuck talk but he's not revealing anything. I like how he comes here to ask for advice about a subject that admittedly is pretty tricky but doesn't want to give us any details to go on.
Old 03.01.2012, 08:15 PM   #38
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I would let Schnuck talk but he's not revealing anything. I like how he comes here to ask for advice about a subject that admittedly is pretty tricky but doesn't want to give us any details to go on.

i know. he's the ideological equivalent of a cocktease.

i wanna hear more about his plan to return 'merica to the bosom of the british empire.
Old 03.01.2012, 08:23 PM   #39
Robert Schunk
the destroyed room

Quote:
i know. he's the ideological equivalent of a cocktease.

i wanna hear more about his plan to return 'merica to the bosom of the british empire.

Actually, FDR pretty much accomplished that already!
Old 03.01.2012, 08:27 PM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Actually, FDR pretty much accomplished that already!
uatt?

i wish you'd speak in a longer format than obscure one-liners with veiled references.

All content 2006 Sonic Youth