Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Do you have a band?????
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.06.2007, 03:12 AM   #381
WHOREOHSCOPE
children of satan

WHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's asses
har har

WHOREOHSCOPE is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2007, 03:10 PM   #382
freefenix
empty page

freefenix is a name known to allfreefenix is a name known to allfreefenix is a name known to allfreefenix is a name known to allfreefenix is a name known to allfreefenix is a name known to all
I do quite a bit of different types of music..

hiphop:
www.myspace.com/eheadz

dj/producer:
www.myspace.com/scissorhands

noise:
www.myspace.com/ghoulpoon

indielectro:
www.myspace.com/fetishforethics
freefenix is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2007, 05:50 PM   #383
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone kicks all y'all's assesdionysusundone kicks all y'all's assesdionysusundone kicks all y'all's assesdionysusundone kicks all y'all's assesdionysusundone kicks all y'all's assesdionysusundone kicks all y'all's assesdionysusundone kicks all y'all's assesdionysusundone kicks all y'all's assesdionysusundone kicks all y'all's assesdionysusundone kicks all y'all's assesdionysusundone kicks all y'all's asses
Crappily recorded one man project with no drums or anything but guitar, go!

http://www.myspace.com/expandablemandibles
dionysusundone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2007, 10:58 PM   #384
ybag_girl
children of satan

ybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's asses
name ybag
video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_8zM9Zq3j8
instrument guitar...
kind of experimental
ybag_girl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2007, 10:59 PM   #385
ybag_girl
children of satan

ybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's assesybag_girl kicks all y'all's asses
my boyfriend
patria paranoia http://www.purevolume.com/patriaparanoia
style experimental alternativo grunge noise
ybag_girl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2007, 04:21 PM   #386
billy dee infinity
empty page

billy dee infinity has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
SF, CA, USA area 2 piece mack truck of semi-consentual carnage - The Lag.
http://myspace.com/thelagsf

See you all at the Berkeley 7/19 Daydream show, we're making a band field trip cause my drummer has never seen my favorite band live. Doesn't automatically make him a bad person, but it doesn't help either.
billy dee infinity is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2007, 05:52 PM   #387
valid
empty page

valid has much to be proud ofvalid has much to be proud ofvalid has much to be proud ofvalid has much to be proud ofvalid has much to be proud ofvalid has much to be proud ofvalid has much to be proud ofvalid has much to be proud ofvalid has much to be proud of
i have one, had one, need one now and then. Over the last year i've gone through 2 drummers, 3 bassists, and 5 "guitarists". It's hard to find good help, so i record record record
valid is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.17.2007, 11:51 PM   #388
zaltakid2000
empty page

zaltakid2000 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by deflinus
fuck yeah, man. i cant find anyone to jam with.

i am from central jersey and i have the same problem with all these "emo" "punks" who wanna play covers of MCR and Silverstein and all that other junk... haha.

i'm in a band, and i play guitar/sing/piano. we just recorded our first demo type thing, and we're actually about to play to about 800-1000 people at the Stone Pony (outdoor for the summer shows ).

here's our myspace click

if you don't like it, we're actually looking to move into a different direction with our music (like two bassist, more obscure instruments and sounds)

come check us out July 29th at the Stone Pony if you'd like 20$ ahead

cheers
zaltakid2000 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.18.2007, 12:09 AM   #389
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
myspace.com/flamingogangbang

schizophrenicroom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2007, 03:28 PM   #390
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
Not anymore we broke up a year ago!!!

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.30.2007, 11:40 PM   #391
d.sound
empty page

d.sound is just really niced.sound is just really niced.sound is just really niced.sound is just really niced.sound is just really nice
here's an ep I just did of sample based noise. best reference point would be jim o's laptop stuff.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bhqxd7
opinions appreciated.
no band name or title yet. though I temporarily like this image and title that aren't mine:

victrolaism

d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2007, 07:11 AM   #392
hat and beard
stalker

hat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asses
I made some music tonight/this morning and I kind of like it (first time that's happened!) Excuse my suckiness, but I even made a myspace.

myspace.com/leadsister2

Recorded with loop pedal + home made thumb piano thingy and fiddle.

This might actually be terrible. Haven't slept in 2 days plus druuuunk.
You've been warned.
BYE.

-- H&B
Old 08.16.2007, 08:23 PM   #393
semitonesmile
empty page

semitonesmile has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual Amnesia
name?
instrument?
what kind of music do you play?

Band name: Semitone Smile
What kind of music do we play?? We just recorded and you can check it out here:

www.myspace.com/desoulations

cheers,

jc
semitonesmile is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2007, 12:32 PM   #394
dbarnes
empty page

dbarnes has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Band Name: Hyperacusis
Instrument: Guitar
Style Of Music: Improvised experimental/ambient/jam
You can listen to some of our jams here:
www.myspace.com/hyperacusissounds
Tell us what you think.
dbarnes is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2007, 01:08 PM   #395
ondskan
children of satan

ondskan kicks all y'all's assesondskan kicks all y'all's assesondskan kicks all y'all's assesondskan kicks all y'all's assesondskan kicks all y'all's assesondskan kicks all y'all's assesondskan kicks all y'all's assesondskan kicks all y'all's assesondskan kicks all y'all's assesondskan kicks all y'all's assesondskan kicks all y'all's asses
Name: Glasnost Gliders
Instrument: Bass (though i do some guitar stuf in studio)
Sound like: Toy Dolls
http://www.myspace.com/glasnostgliders
No music uploaded yet
ondskan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.20.2007, 07:45 PM   #397
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses

http://www.soundclick.com/diiig

we're trying
most of our shit is improvisations because we hate recording
whenever we do record, we screw around
and the improvs just continue

http://www.myspace.com/151409691
^ our myspace, not really updated much but be our frienddd
Old 08.21.2007, 11:20 PM   #398
MEGA-EVOL
empty page

MEGA-EVOL has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I like to make experi-mental stuff. Haven't made alot recently because my goddamn GarageBand won't load.
http://soundclick.com/newtown
MEGA-EVOL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2007, 11:03 AM   #399
SugarMountain
little trouble girl

SugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's assesSugarMountain kicks all y'all's asses
The Electric Furs
www.myspace.com/electricfurs
SugarMountain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2007, 01:51 PM   #400
rickoss
empty page

rickoss has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
http://www.myspace.com/therealzombiewarrior - My horror movie jam band. The only stuff we have on there is the first time we played, so forgive. We've got some new stuff to mix though (just from big jams)

http://www.myspace.com/enenmoore - Solo thing, more horror movie themes, mixed with drum n bass in areas. Just a mess around thing really.

And I have a solo thing I'm doing and a band. Busy busy.
rickoss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
171819 20 2122233070 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth