Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.06.2014, 01:39 PM   #37921
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Yeah, hillarious. I guess because I'm OLD (all of 60, oh, my god), I'm a pedophile. People around here don't have any sense of humor or class, yourself included. So fuck you, too, you stupid cunt.
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.06.2014, 05:10 PM   #37922
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
no.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.06.2014, 05:17 PM   #37923
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
no.

dammit, i was about to sign up for the cleaning service

my wife is going to be away for a few days and when she does i always revert to my true troglodyte nature and things fall apart.

i'll need assistance with: laundry, dishwashing, floor vacuuming/mopping, catbox cleanup.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.06.2014, 05:51 PM   #37924
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
dammit, i was about to sign up for the cleaning service

my wife is going to be away for a few days and when she does i always revert to my true troglodyte nature and things fall apart.

i'll need assistance with: laundry, dishwashing, floor vacuuming/mopping, catbox cleanup.
i'll do everything except the last thingy

i also enjoy cleaning windows, TOILETS, and defrosting and cleaning fridges

Quote:
Yeah, hillarious. I guess because I'm OLD (all of 60, oh, my god), I'm a pedophile. People around here don't have any sense of humor or class, yourself included. So fuck you, too, you stupid cunt.
Old 08.06.2014, 05:58 PM   #37925
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i'll do everything except the last thingy

i also enjoy cleaning windows, TOILETS, and defrosting and cleaning fridges

GREAT! toilets could use a scrub. as long as you can yell at me to clean the box the way she does i'll do it myself. hA! i just get absent-minded/lost in my head.

nobody gets near my beloved freezer except for me. i do all the cooking, so you can have free meals besides all of the FREE CLEANING FUN!

DAILY SPECIALS
breakfast - bacon, coffee, cigarettes
lunch - steak, coffee, cigarettes
dinner - gin coktails, peanuts, cigarettes

(i really almost never smoke but the menu looks better that way)
Old 08.06.2014, 06:05 PM   #37926
pony
the end of the ugly

Quote:
GREAT! toilets could use a scrub. as long as you can yell at me to clean the box the way she does i'll do it myself. hA! i just get absent-minded/lost in my head.

nobody gets near my beloved freezer except for me. i do all the cooking, so you can have free meals besides all of the FREE CLEANING FUN!

DAILY SPECIALS
breakfast - bacon, coffee, cigarettes
lunch - steak, coffee, cigarettes
dinner - gin coktails, peanuts, cigarettes

(i really almost never smoke but the menu looks better that way)
i am IN!
especially when there's steak involved-
let me find a sugar daddy to pay my flight and I'll be there
you'll only have to take me shopping to get one of these

(maybe a bit fancier???)
and some rubber gloves so I won't ruin my nails

Quote:
Old 08.06.2014, 06:17 PM   #37927
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

oh, we have aprons.
Old 08.06.2014, 06:30 PM   #37928
pony
the end of the ugly

i need my very own though!
OKAY??

Quote:
Old 08.06.2014, 07:31 PM   #37929
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i need my very own though!
OKAY??

OF COURSE
Old 08.06.2014, 07:42 PM   #37930
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Laundry, filling and emptying the dishwasher and cleaning the floors are the ones I don't mind. Placing things in their proper place and dusting are the ones I don't care for.

אש זרה

Robin Hood is more real than Jesus - Rob Instigator

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.06.2014, 08:47 PM   #37931
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Laundry, filling and emptying the dishwasher and cleaning the floors are the ones I don't mind. Placing things in their proper place and dusting are the ones I don't care for.
we don't use a dishwasher, and since i cook i'm the one who makes the mess, 3 times a day, more if you count coffee breaks and midnight inventions, i don't clean up after. left alone i just let a pile build on teh sink and i start eating straight from the pan or pot where the food was cooked.

madame !@#$%! has said she'll leave me with a stack of paper plates.

the laundry i simply space out, as when left alone i live filthy

the proper place for things is obviously-- on the floor! especially coins.
Old 08.06.2014, 08:59 PM   #37932
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Placing things in their proper place and dusting are the ones I don't care for because really its not worth quarreling with my wife because she has a set way about where these things should be and that is that.

Fixed that for ya

Quote:

i also enjoy cleaning TOILETS, and defrosting and cleaning fridges

That's a fargin lie and you know it!

Old 08.07.2014, 07:31 AM   #37933
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
This is bullshit. Where's my help!

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.08.2014, 10:00 AM   #37934
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
It's World Cat Day!
So it gives me an excuse to post a coupla cutesy pix of my puss Choo-Choo..

Interesting World Cat Day Fact #1: Peter Criss was only my 3rd favourite member of KISS...
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.08.2014, 10:51 AM   #37935
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny "Magic Fingers"
It's World Cat Day!
So it gives me an excuse to post a coupla cutesy pix of my puss Choo-Choo..

Interesting World Cat Day Fact #1: Peter Criss was only my 3rd favourite member of KISS...

PRAISED BE THE HOLY CATURDAY!
Old 08.08.2014, 12:45 PM   #37936
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

Eva Prinz outgrew her Kim Gordon reference and proceeded to replace her as Thurston's cock-warmer!
Old 08.08.2014, 01:04 PM   #37937
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

Old 08.08.2014, 04:04 PM   #37938
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Old 08.08.2014, 06:07 PM   #37939
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

Eva Prinz outgrew her Kim Gordon reference and proceeded to replace her as Thurston's cock-warmer!

Notice Kim is classy enough to hide her drink behind her..

Old 08.09.2014, 08:37 AM   #37940
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I really like the bed comforter Eva is wearing.

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1397179718471887189418951896 1897 189818991900190719471997 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth