Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.26.2014, 06:12 PM   #37761
Beautiful Plateau
children of satan

Beautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's asses
I don't have a mobile phone. Never really used one and rarely feel the need or desire to have one. A friend I have long lost contact with once told me they can do wonders for one's social life.

Beautiful Plateau is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2014, 10:24 PM   #37762
Beautiful Plateau
children of satan

Beautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
man, i used to love the Flaming Lips. they lost me after Yoshimi. that was a long time ago. fucking a long time ago. mainly because of that Wayne persona. remember when he talked shit about Ellioitt Smith(i use to like him too) after he died? what a dickhead.

"Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne wasn't so optimistic about Smith's state of mind. He recalled the Lips' show in Los Angeles with Beck last year, where a bloated and clearly frustrated Smith was involved in a scuffle with police and seemed to be clearly losing his fight with addiction. "It really was nothing but sad," Coyne says. "You just sort of saw a guy who had lost control of himself. He was needy, he was grumpy, he was everything you wouldn't want in a person. It's not like when you think of Keith Richards being pleasantly blissed out in the corner."

If this is what you're referring to, I don't understand how it makes Wayne a "dickhead". To me, he was expressing empathy there.

Beautiful Plateau is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2014, 03:15 AM   #37763
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
that is actually for once a very reasoned and fair comment on addiction.

its neither mean nor trying to deny there's a problem.

which is very unusual.

i know quite a few people who fit that description and will probably be dead sooner rather than later.

dead_battery is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2014, 12:11 PM   #37764
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
was looking up a customer on a buzzer....and I see this.

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2014, 12:41 PM   #37765
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
^^ kekes loves him
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2014, 01:07 PM   #37766
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
uk.

Old 05.28.2014, 04:00 PM   #37767
Cunt
bad moon rising

Cunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's asses

Haha, time to move back to linux.
Cunt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2014, 04:10 PM   #37768
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt

Haha, time to move back to linux.

monster cable still has something in the works! ha ha (poor fuckers).
Old 05.29.2014, 03:22 AM   #37769
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
the ones who know me..know i m social..but i was away on my own and well, isolation really suits me. really calmed me down. it was showing all over my face. now doesnt show anymore.
really wanna go back to where i was and i ll try to do it again during september if i can.

also i d like to state somewhere, that the day i was driving to that place i was smiling on my own and for few days i was feeling the feeling of pure happiness- hadnt felt that way in years i m sure.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2014, 04:15 AM   #37770
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
the ones who know me..know i m social..but i was away on my own and well, isolation really suits me. really calmed me down. it was showing all over my face. now doesnt show anymore.
really wanna go back to where i was and i ll try to do it again during september if i can.

also i d like to state somewhere, that the day i was driving to that place i was smiling on my own and for few days i was feeling the feeling of pure happiness- hadnt felt that way in years i m sure.

I get nervous when I'm alone. I always have to turn on the radio or something...
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2014, 04:17 AM   #37771
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
I get nervous when I'm alone. I always have to turn on the radio or something...

I love being alone. That's what I always look forward to when I'm NOT alone.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2014, 04:19 AM   #37772
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_

Ha. Can you send me CCM TechRider and Presskit for 23rd of August?
:-)
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2014, 04:51 AM   #37773
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Old 05.29.2014, 08:44 AM   #37774
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

Old 05.29.2014, 08:51 AM   #37775
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
^^^
Old 05.29.2014, 08:56 AM   #37776
_tunic_
expwy. to yr skull

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses

what comes first,
the music or the words?

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2014, 09:00 AM   #37777
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_

haaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaa

for a moment i thought it was a church or chapel (the roof shape). then i saw the couch/tv/etc. damn! it would have been great in a chapel.
Old 05.29.2014, 09:46 AM   #37778
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 05.29.2014, 01:43 PM   #37779
Cunt
bad moon rising

Cunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli

That’s self-preservation, not happiness.

We are a social species, isolation doesn’t suit anybody.
Cunt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2014, 02:06 PM   #37780
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt
That’s self-preservation, not happiness.

We are a social species, isolation doesn’t suit anybody.

true for the most part, but not universally true. there are many happy hermits. all species have mutants. diversity is a necessary requirement of natural selection.

regardless, what you want is neither this nor that-- it's distance regulation.
1389178918391879188618871888 1889 1890189118921899 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth