Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.06.2013, 07:14 PM   #37581
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
i hate cocaine.

don't know what's worse......the high or the comedown. good booster of course when you first do it but then you get used to the effects and yr like an vegetable with an ill laidback anxiety feeling running through yr veins.

it's also gross stuff. i did a couple of bumps up each nostril months ago with a girlfriend and remembered why i stopped using in the first place. not to mention i got robbed once doing it with people i didn't know. ugly ugly stuff!!!! once you find a dealer yr FUKED!!!!

i smoked a little tiny J and i'm on my forth beer now. feeling just fine without that shit.

i remember when i use to come down from the shit, broke and searching the floor for some and realizing it was just sheetrock or lent that i found. lol!!!
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2013, 09:15 AM   #37582
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
"You never go full Magikarp"

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2013, 03:09 PM   #37583
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so you've never touched the tiny fly wings? oh mang-- better stay away (or save for your plane ticket).

A couple of friends have done it and they both said two lines were enough to see them through till dawn, and that it was great!
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.07.2013, 04:54 PM   #37584
diskaholic-anonymous
children of satan

diskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's asses

diskaholic-anonymous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2013, 05:41 PM   #37585
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
lulz.

So earlier today I was about to have a panic attack when I thought I lost my wallet(it had a shitton, and I do mean a SHITTON! of money in there)....I found it(in the washer) and later found $74 in my car....cleaning out my drawer and sorting all these damn envelopes I have here....I found another $100.

Old 11.08.2013, 05:43 PM   #37586
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

LOL another $20 found buahahah.

How the fuck am I not noticing all this money missing?

Old 11.08.2013, 05:49 PM   #37587
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
LOL another $20 found buahahah.

How the fuck am I not noticing all this money missing?

This more than likely explains everything based on your more recent postings

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2013, 08:10 PM   #37588
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

it seems that they do.

Old 11.09.2013, 10:18 AM   #37589
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

...aaaannnnddd...I feel like crap. Damn sleeping schedule. I came home at 3am and now it's 9am...

Old 11.09.2013, 06:10 PM   #37590
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 11.09.2013, 07:08 PM   #37591
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
A couple of friends have done it and they both said two lines were enough to see them through till dawn, and that it was great!
lines! that's a brutal dose

it would be like drinking a pint of everclear in a beer mug, ha ha.

(everclear is some gringo 190 proof grain alcohol. great for cleaning)

anyway you get the idea--you take it in tiny doses. i.e. the tip of a pocket knife or the corner or a credit card etc.

anyway if you go on drug tourism to suth america do the ayahuasca before you leave. to rid you of the evil chamuco.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2013, 07:33 PM   #37592
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Yo....have you drank that stuff?

Old 11.10.2013, 02:27 AM   #37593
Aaaadrpk
bad moon rising

Aaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's asses
led lights burn my eyes

Aaaadrpk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2013, 11:38 AM   #37594
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Yo....have you drank that stuff?

everclear? hell no. that shit will give you chemical burns. i use it for cleaner, to fuel fires, and to mix insect repellents and disinfectants. i might try to use it to extract flavors from herbs & stuff but etc etc.

if you meant ayahuasca, again no-- it's not a party drink. it's the centerpiece of a long and involved and very intense shamanic ritual that must be done properly and has some followup restrictions (diet, etc.). i've heard people who've done it-- both jungle locals and gringo travelers. heavy stuff--some have described it as life-changing and what not.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2013, 11:54 AM   #37595
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I forgot to mention it was coke I took that night.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2013, 01:51 PM   #37596
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
everclear? hell no.

Sparkle and Fade wasn't bad though..

"Men's perspectives become flat, comprehending only the light-reflecting, tangible surfaces of existence; the vista into depth closes over. " Joseph Campbell
Old 11.10.2013, 01:55 PM   #37597
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
i've tried Everclear. can't say the burn was worth the buzz. or vice versa. not going be a badass on this one. total shit!!!
Old 11.10.2013, 01:57 PM   #37598
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i've tried Everclear. can't say the burn was worth the buzz. or vice versa. not going be a badass on this one. total shit!!!

Its grain alcohol, in other words, you're supposed to mix it

Old 11.10.2013, 02:00 PM   #37599
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

what's the point in that? you won't have nothing to brag about then!
Old 11.10.2013, 02:14 PM   #37600
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
what's the point in that? you won't have nothing to brag about then!

Grain alcohol isn't for bragging, is for economy.

1380178018301870187718781879 1880 18811882188318901930 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth